No announcement yet.

Urgo (316)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I absolutely love this episode. A nice remembrnce for Dom Deluise, Peter's Dad. He was such a funny guy and that all came thru in this episode it was nice they could work together.
    When I want to laugh, I put on Urgo
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

Loved this humor ep, even if Urgo would drive me nuts in short order...
      sigpic

Comment

AresLover452, gateship15, you talk WAY too much. I love this episode.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

My friend told me about this episode, and MUST admit it kept me in stitches. Urgo would have drived me to insanity! LOL The humor in this episode is brilliant and Sam talking to herself to Urgo (but to the camera) was class.

"Don't do that. That's rude." Priceless! LOL
          sigpic

Comment

Love the episode
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Urgo was cool, but I wouldn't want him in my head all the time.

Teal'c drinking that steaming, hot coffee was funny. Sam talking to Urgo was funny too. This episode was great. It was filled with lots of comedy.
              "I choose freedom." Teal'c Threshold
              "To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important." Teal'c Stronghold

Comment

I looked here when I saw "Urgo" getting lower viewer ratings a few other places. I always like the episode --

"He didn't mean to!"
                "He didn't mean to!"
                "He didn't mean to!"

"It was not his intention."

That scene makes me laugh every time. Dom DeLuise was hilarious as Urgo and really hammed it up with Togar. Ultimately Urgo is an unforgettable side character - one that makes me laugh to this day.

RIP Don and Dom

Comment

good comedic ep.

Comment

There are many funny moments in this ep. I think it was a nice change from going off world and meeting new 'ppl'. It was showing someone around theirs, so to speak, even if it was only Cheyenne Mountain.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

I loved this episode. Glad Peter had his father on the show. Dom De Luise is always a riot, the laugh is contagious.
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

One of my fav scenes in this ep is when they are talking to Janet and Urgo in the infirmary...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                        "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                        a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

I love that one too. Then there's the one where Teal'c drinks all of that steaming hot coffee.
                          "I choose freedom." Teal'c Threshold
                          "To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important." Teal'c Stronghold

Comment

Originally posted by ChulaksPrincess View Post
                            I love that one too. Then there's the one where Teal'c drinks all of that steaming hot coffee.
                            lol. That's a classic Teal'c moment, the way he looks at General Hammond and says "Extremely.".

Comment

Love love love this episode. So very funny. I love the Jack line about all of the deserts on the base being in peril.
                              sigpic

Comment

Just watched this episode last night, the one part I thought was funny was when they were about to talk to the person about how to get Urgo out of their head and how urgo said that they should go to Mauii as Jack was thinking about it the look on his face and Sams face was funny.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X