Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Skaara/Klorel/Alexis Cruz Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

After meeting Alexis twice this year I looked for his thunk thread on Gateworld. And I was rather surprised not to find one. How can he be overlooked?

He's such a great actor, not only did he feature in both the Stargate movie and in Stargate SG-1, he also did wonderful work in series like Shark and Touched by an Angel.

So thunk and appreciate away!

Default Re: The Alexis Cruz/Skaara/Klorel THUNK and Appreciation Thread

I got to meet Alexis again just recently at the Chicago con and he's so nice and down-to-earth.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lieutenant Colonel cute_az_can_be's Avatar
    a couple provinces away from the Stargate

Default Re: The Alexis Cruz/Skaara/Klorel THUNK and Appreciation Thread

he is such a sweet and kind man, I used to love watching him as a kid on Touched by an Angel. In fact it's one of the reasons why I actually saw the stargate movie a long time after it was made. (didn't get into stargate until much later into the series). Unfortunately I don't have many great pics from Van con where I saw him but I'll have to go look at them again.

-JJ

Default Re: Skaara/Klorel/Alexis Cruz Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

I got a couple of shots of Alexis at Chevron 7.2 in Bedford. Not the best quality, I'm afraid - my view of him was blocked very time!

Lieutenant Colonel

Default Re: Skaara/Klorel/Alexis Cruz Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

They're still excellent photos Lahela
    Only just went looking for a Skaara page yesterday, and like elephantgirl, I couldn't believe he didn't have more! I mean, he is thunkworthy!
    The best thing about him? His smile. He smiles with his whole face (okay, that sounds weird, but you see other guys smile, it's just their lips moving up, nothing more).
    Definitely underappreciated.

First Lieutenant Galactic Hitchhiker's Avatar

Spoiler:

: "Hey kid, I gots candy in the back of my puddlejumper. Wanna have some?"

: "Hands off, Sheppard! The kids's mine! er.. with me, I mean.. heh.. "

"You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Chief Master Sergeant Hetshepsu's Avatar

I met Alexis earlier this year too, at Chevron 7.2. He was so down to earth and so approachable, he was definitely one of the highlights of the weekend!!!

He is a very talented actor. One of my favourites. He's also in a movie called Streets of Laredo in which I think he did an excellent job. I think that I saw Streets before I saw Stargate, the movie, and that's one of the reasons I looked at Stargate. I'm so Glad I did - Thanks Alexis, you rock!

Probie

OMG I just can't believe this thread is not longer!!!!! He deserves so much More!!!! So here are some banners I made of Him!!!
    http://www.fanpop.com/fans/NessieCullen723/gallery/image/1252336/skaara-wallpaper

Probie

So the links Above are 4 Alexis Wallpapers and Banners I made with Photoshop, so help yourselves!! I couldn't get the pics to show If any of u know how than please post here and tell me, so I can try again.

Nox Envoy
    (Moderator)

Hi Aileen . Welcome to the forum !

The reason only the URLs show up in those posts is because we have a 100KB file size maximum per image rule here and most of your piccies are quite a bit above that.

( Great images though.Thank you for sharing ! )

Fuller rules/guidelines here: Gudelines for the WOW and Thunk Threads

Basically boils down to :
    Max 100KB file size
    Mustn't exceed 700 pixels in width
    Can't be linked directly from another site ( ie hotlinkeD) without permission .

That's enough about the rules ,I think.Unless you want to know more at some point.

Hopefully Alexis' other fans will be along soon to keep you company !

Quote Originally Posted by Aileen Lindsey View Post
    The Allende one is nice. Thanks

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Probie

Thnx for the advice I will remember next I wanna post pics. Do u think I should resize them and post them again so everyone can actually see them?

Probie

Nicely done! Wish I had some more time to make wallies...

I need to dig through my pictures, though, see if I can find some more nice convention piccies of Alexis.

For anyone interested here's his facebook page http://www.facebook.com/ACstation

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Alexis Cruz is launching something awesome.... If you want to know more go to his facebook page
    http://www.facebook.com/ACstation

or http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...of-sociopathic. to help him out.

Update on the awesomeness... Alexis' project is almost at it's target. There are gifts for pledger's, who donate to help him and his team out. The links to his facebook and the kickstarter page (with the pledger's gift list) are in my sig. Please check it out if you think you can help because every little bit helps.