X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anubis
    replied
    Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
    I just keep thinking of the way they just sent them away,to the Land of Light.
    Seems a common dumping area IMO !!

lol True, and including the case of Jonas!!!! Grrr...

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    I just keep thinking of the way they just sent them away,to the Land of Light.
    Seems a common dumping area IMO !!

Leave a comment:

• Anubis
    replied
    True.No big deal for me ,but everyone's got their faves.

True, I don't really care who they use, as long as they don't dump the character.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    True.No big deal for me ,but everyone's got their faves.
    I just found ,the replacement actress was directed/written, a bit too "nice" !
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 27 August 2004, 07:24 AM. Reason: semantics ! ;)

Leave a comment:

• Anubis
    replied
    Yet another case of a body-switch CW,as the original Drey'auc actress wasn't available !
    I actually preferred the original one in the Series too .....boy did she have some attitude in Bloodlines !

Something that happens on all shows really. If the original is not available, they find a quick and easy replacement.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Yet another case of a body-switch CW,as the original Drey'auc actress wasn't available !
    I actually preferred the original one in the Series too .....boy did she have some attitude in Bloodlines !

Leave a comment:

• Crazedwraith
    replied
    Bha! They changer actors for Drey'auc. The first one was better looking.

Leave a comment:

• Anubis
    replied
    I have to admit I think this episode was a bit too predictible, what happened to Ryac and what he was trying to do to Teal'c.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by Selmak
    Is this the one where Teal'c's wife marries the other guy.
    Yes,she married Fro'tak (of the three Zat-shots).I don't think Jack liked bigamist turncoats !

Actually, I liked this episode.Mainly for Christopher Judge's versatile performance.Teal'c was able to show some vulnerability and take a central role . Good enough for me !

Leave a comment:

• Baal_Lord
    replied
    I thought this episode really brougth in what it felt lie for teal'c, like said in ost bfor, but it also introduced Apophisis way to brainwash people to beoem hsi slaves/followers/jaffa ect

Leave a comment:

• mcdonis
    replied
    This is definately one of the better eps of the series. Its a rare time we see Teal'c so emotional.

I think what makes this such a good eps however is the acting by Teal'c, Bretac, Ryac

Leave a comment:

• Asgard Buddy
    replied
    It was a good story but I just got so sick of listening to Rya'c constantly yelling and screaming.

Leave a comment:

• Crazedwraith
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt G
    Maybe it was 7 seconds and you've got a crap screen!(or maybe I'l recheck the DVD sometime)!
    Or maybe they got there when was Danny still in the sarc. It wasn't really a major contiuntly problem, I just thought it was an amusing fact.

Leave a comment:

• KorbenDirewolf
    replied
    Well, it was just a guess on Jackson's part. Could be the Goa'ulds escaped by some other method.

Leave a comment:

• Matt G
    replied
    Maybe it was 7 seconds and you've got a crap screen!(or maybe I'l recheck the DVD sometime)!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X