X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heru'urs_first_prime
    replied
    Originally posted by PugGate
    When Drey' auc was sitting at the table in the beginning of the ep, was she playing with a toy dinosaur?

I KNOW!!!!!! i need to see that episode again on DVD and pause and zoom in!

Leave a comment:

• pogiangel
    replied
    3 zat shots ... HAHA

Leave a comment:

• PugGate
    replied
    When Drey' auc was sitting at the table in the beginning of the ep, was she playing with a toy dinosaur?

Fro'tak has a silver tattoo, and Bra'tac says he holds a high office, so does this mean he is 'The high tax collector of Chulac' or something?

Did anyone notice the giant, nasty looking serated swords above Fro'taks fireplace?

Leave a comment:

• hermajesty
    replied
    Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
    Good example,but best left to the S6/7 folders...
    I must admit,I always enjoy the continuity of the PTB keeping the same actor for Rya'c.
    IMO,he played Rya'c very convincingly as Apophis' tool . Of course, he went loopy when they took the fake teeth away,......pity Teal'c had to zat him in the end to break the "hold" Apophis had on the boy !
    I agree that the actor played Rya'c very well, especially considering how young he must be. I really liked this episode - it was good to see some emotion and character development for Teal'c. The plotline was nice and twisty too - i didn't have a clue which way it was going to go the first time i watched it. And it was nice to see Bra'tac again - he's definately one of my favourite minor characters. I love his scenes with Jack.

Leave a comment:

• zats
    replied
    This is gonna sound completely heartless...but I still don't quite understand why it was so hard for Teal'c to shoot Ry'ac. Me Mum says that it's something you can't understand until you have a child--but in the meantime, I'm still lost. Yeah, a zat blast hurts like a sonova, but there wasn't a danger of it killing Ry'ac. And even putting Ry'ac in that much pain would have to be better than the alternative.

Someone want to help me out here?

Leave a comment:

• Matt G
    replied
    He was in the Redemption two parter in S6!

Leave a comment:

• SmartFox
    replied
    Man Rya'c seems so young in this ep, especially to how old he is in S8. Is there any other eps with Rya'c in between this and Sacrifices? Or do you just get to see this big jump inbetween?

Leave a comment:

• ShimmeringStar
    replied
    Liked the scene where Teal’c thanks Fro’tak for providing shelter and protection to his wife and much to his surprise he finds out F. had married his wife in his absence… Also liked when his wife called Teal’c on it -reminding T. that he did have a choice and that he did abandon them with no more contact… and that in his absence she made the best choice she could to provide a life for their son.

Favorite Jack line (after he returned to F’s home in the serpent guard suit): “No wonder these guys are always cranky.”

Leave a comment:

• Sha're
    replied
    He certainly is a good wee actor. Just saw this ep again today, and I think I had forgotten how good it was. Poor Teal'c, I love his performance in this too.
    Jack and his distrust of everyone - thank god for him eh.

Leave a comment:

• Anubis
    replied
    Well...no fun Imo,if the characters can't go a bit crazy once in a while !
    I think Teal'c is such a versatile character when he gets a chance to shine.

I think there's probably a "Teal'c" thread somewhere,if I can find it....

O.T. gotta go......RL beckons *Sigh*
    I like your latest Avatar,btw.

I agree, some people have to go crazy, or it would be crazy not to go crazy. I'll stop saying crazy! There is a few Teal'c threads about, not many of Ryac though!

Thanks for the avatar compliment!

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Well...no fun Imo,if the characters can't go a bit crazy once in a while !
    I think Teal'c is such a versatile character when he gets a chance to shine.

I think there's probably a "Teal'c" thread somewhere,if I can find it....

O.T. gotta go......RL beckons *Sigh*
    I like your latest Avatar,btw.

Leave a comment:

• Anubis
    replied
    Of course, he went loopy when they took the fake teeth away,......pity Teal'c had to zat him in the end to break the "hold" Apophis had on the boy !

Yeah, I suppose it was difficult for him to shoot his son, though it had to be done, otherwise Ryac would have went psyco.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    LOL ! I added a bit (see edit). I must admit I'm a sucker for the Teal'c/Rya'c storylines .

Leave a comment:

• Anubis
    replied
    I must admit,I always enjoy the continuity of the PTB keeping the same actor for Rya'c.
    IMO,he played Rya'c very convincingly as Apophis' tool .

I think he did at first and would have continued to, but I could sort of guess what the turnout would have been. I though it was a little too predictible. Ryac is still a great character now!

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    IMO,he played Rya'c very convincingly as Apophis' tool . Of course, he went loopy when they took the fake teeth away,......pity Teal'c had to zat him in the end to break the "hold" Apophis had on the boy !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X