Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L E E
    replied
    oh man. poor betrayed, cuckolded teal'c. okay, i can understand why drayac did what she did.

and once again, jack's instinct has proved correct. the team should learn by now to trust jack's gut instincts.

the scene where ryac gets zatted by his own parents is very cringe worthy. it's painful for ryac but its more agonizing for the parents, i'm sure.
    Last edited by L E E; 05 July 2008, 07:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• captain jake
    replied
    Originally posted by HelloVelo View Post
    I didn't buy the ending, but the rest of the episode was good.

Rating: 6/10

Full Review: http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/2008/06/family.html
    What about the ending didn't you like? Was it them using a Zat gun in place of electroshock therapy or the fact that they went to the land of light? If it was because of the Zat gun than I totally agree, I think they should have figured out some medical solution.

Leave a comment:

• HelloVelo
    replied
    I didn't buy the ending, but the rest of the episode was good.

Rating: 6/10

Full Review: http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/2008/06/family.html

Leave a comment:

• Theimmortaljedi
    replied
    I am one of the few who liked this one. I like the teal'c ep's. As a parent I really liked the line if dad is here then I am home. I also liked to see the human side to teal'c. He lost his cool when he saw his wife married. Very human.

Leave a comment:

• Chaka's_Mum
    replied
    Originally posted by Harlan's Speechwriter View Post
    It's the sneakiness of it that's the nastiest bit. Taking a child as a hostage is one thing, but lethal viruses hidden in his teeth? It takes a really evil derranged mind to come up with something like that. I'm only on Season 2 - have I seen Nerti yet? I am finding it a bit tricky to keep up with who's who sometimes.
    Nirrti will be along 'in person' in Season 3 - though she was the prime mover behind what happened to the people of Hanka in 'Singularity' in season 1. It is indeed a close call on whether she is nastier than Apophis - though I think, on the basis of what she got up to on Hanka, destroying most of Cassandra's people and setting her up as a human bomb, I suspect she might have a bit of an edge when it comes to casual destruction. They seem largely to be equally immoral.

Leave a comment:

• Harlan's Speechwriter
    replied
    Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    Agreed. But i would love to see who was more nasty.. him or Nerti.
    It's the sneakiness of it that's the nastiest bit. Taking a child as a hostage is one thing, but lethal viruses hidden in his teeth? It takes a really evil derranged mind to come up with something like that. I'm only on Season 2 - have I seen Nerti yet? I am finding it a bit tricky to keep up with who's who sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• garhkal
    replied
    Agreed. But i would love to see who was more nasty.. him or Nerti.

Leave a comment:

• Harlan's Speechwriter
    replied
    I really enjoyed this episode. Teal'c has been fascinating me since the first episode; his character seems so mysterious. His battle with his emotions and honour as a warrior was well-acted by CJ, IMHO.

How much nastier can Apophis get? Leathal viruses hidden in a child's false teeth...didn't see that one coming.

Leave a comment:

• L.A. Doyle
    replied
    I rewatched this not too long ago. It was a lot better than I remembered. Ry'ac with the baseball glove on his head was too funny. A great actor playes him. When I see Ry'ac in 'Sacrifices' it jut amazes me how much he's grown up on the show. I wish he'd show up again, but I fear it's too late.

Leave a comment:

• Sheppard
    replied
    yeah it does look flat lol

Leave a comment:

• captain jake
    replied
    Ya it kinda does!

Leave a comment:

• camulus13
    replied
    did anybody notice the Chulak gate was practically flat?

Leave a comment:

• GLink
    replied
    It will get better the older Teal'c's son gets. We all know this, we've seen it. It's just gonna take time.

Leave a comment:

• walter_MacChevron
    replied
    It was kind of average.......a little off-world........and it was kinda crummy with the let's bite down and blow everything up concept

Leave a comment:

• Stricken
    replied
    Average episode Nothing to really make me wnat to watch it agian in a hurry

Leave a comment:

Working...
X