No announcement yet.

Unending (1020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While i too liked the other eps, i feel that some of the latter eps, such as Bad guys, and Talion could have came up earlier...

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger View Post
      I think the writers made the effort not the wrap the show up to keep the SG-1 franchise alive despite the show being canceled.
      I agree. They wrapped up some things, but left a lot for these movies to finish with. And I for one am happy about that. I hope we get more than just these two movies.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        I agree. They wrapped up some things, but left a lot for these movies to finish with. And I for one am happy about that. I hope we get more than just these two movies.
        Same here. How about we get 10 movies like ST did?
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

The SG-1 finale was great. I don't know whats wrong with everyone.

Comment

It was great episode which i enjoyed it did not feel like the last episode but i am glad it did not because i would be even more sad if it did.
            I hope after the second movie it does not feel like the end
            sigpic
            Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
            Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by monkey_man132 View Post
              The SG-1 finale was great. I don't know whats wrong with everyone.
              I agree. It added a bit of finality to the show but still left the door open, unlike the Farscape finale.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                I agree. It added a bit of finality to the show but still left the door open, unlike the Farscape finale.
                are you talking about the end of season 4 or the peace keeper wars?
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                  are you talking about the end of season 4 or the peace keeper wars?
                  Season 4. I wanted to throw my beer at the tv. I hate shows that end like that. Peacekeeper Wars gave Farscape the finale it should have had.

Comment

Well dont forget they had already written the last several episodes expecting a season 11 so some of the episodes were filler eps like bad guys etc oh and the finale was fantastic and a fitting way to end the show yet keep it going

Comment

What happened with the the Asgard translations what Daniel and Sam made for so many years? I hope Teal'c brought their conclusions with himself on the chip in the time dilation field. This move would be a so good twist for the third SG series!
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

The Season 4 of Farscape was filmed as a cliffhanger because at that moment they thought they had gotten renewed. Then they got cancelled and alas, we the fans get screwed. Luckily we got the Peacekeeper Wars which if watched very closely, did open up some ideas for future stories should it ever get continued.

Comment

Originally posted by JackBauer2007 View Post
                          The Season 4 of Farscape was filmed as a cliffhanger because at that moment they thought they had gotten renewed. Then they got cancelled and alas, we the fans get screwed. Luckily we got the Peacekeeper Wars which if watched very closely, did open up some ideas for future stories should it ever get continued.
                          I know that really sucked how bad we got screwed. I hope they do more stories in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by davsoft View Post
                            Why'd they dump the crew? The number one thing they need to deal with damage control and repairs in a fight is a crew. With unlimited supplies from the replicators food oxygen wouldn't be a problem.
                            Um, so they wouldn't all DIE if the plan failed.
                            Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
                              Um, so they wouldn't all DIE if the plan failed.
                              Why didn't they dump Cam and Vala too ? It's not like they contributed with anything on the ship all those years !

LE: Sorry I forgot Vala was there as a relaxation device for Daniel after all those hours of studying the Asgard database !

Comment

I just reviewed this ep for 2nd time and again, I need to say this.
                                We all know SG-1 as Jack, Sam, Daniel and T. I know that last two seasons were diferent but since it was the last episode, at least Jack should have been there! Even more... they went to see the Asgard and Jack was their "favourite" human.
                                Last edited by spiq_; 10 June 2007, 05:18 AM.
                                A serpent guard, a Horus guard and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet.
                                It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow.
                                The Horus guard's beak glistens.
                                The Setesh guard's nose drips.

Comment

Working...
                                X