MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      Same here. That fear of being burned.
      Bingo.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
        Bingo.
        I've certainly been there.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

This ep did not feel like a last eppisode
          sigpic
          Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
          Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            I've certainly been there.
            Same here.

Comment

Spoiler:
              Daniel wasn't afraid of being hurt, he was testing Vala to make absolutely sure she was being sincere. Hence his last line being "You better not be messing with me".

Anyway, I thought it was an Ok episode, but it didn't have Jack, and that definitely hurt it a lot.
              www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Daniel is afraid that Vala is behaving like in "The ties that bind". If you rewatched that ep it's easy to understand because Daniel is so angry.... he fears that her wants "messing with him" once more time.
                sigpic
                Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
                  Daniel is afraid that Vala is behaving like in "The ties that bind". If you rewatched that ep it's easy to understand because Daniel is so angry.... he fears that her wants "messing with him" once more time.
                  Exactly, he was making sure she was sincere.

Comment

Just watched last ever ep! The tears did come! There were some great moments I think in that ep. When I first heard to concept for it I thought what a lame way to end it. But they kinda pulled it off well. Plus letting it lead into other things...like the movies.

The lack of Jack was painful...it really needed him to be there. Yet I don't think his character would have fitted with the senerio well. Cam had enough difficulty!

I was a lot more pleased with the way they ended Stargate than the way my last sci-fi obsession from years ago ended...Voyager...now that was a sore sight for sore eyes sadly. Staragate is a lot more conciderate of it's fans and I think that the writers have also done the story and the characters justice...concidering they all thought they would go on for another season too!

So now I eagerly await the movies...and for this ep to be shown in the US so we can all chat about it freely!

Comment

I also thought it was a fantastic way to end the show but leave it open for the movies.

I liked how they
                      Spoiler:
                      showed them getting old. That combined with the musical montage and the pure emotion of the episode kinda reminded me a bit of the finale of one of my other favorite shows, Six Feet Under
                      sigpic

Comment

This is all I have to say about this... and its pretty serious!

Spoiler:
                        As I said in another post already... a "I told you so" is in order to all the people who ever said (after the episode CAMELOT) that the Ori ships > Asgard ships.... you WHERE WRONG BABY!!!! Actually in my opinion that is why the writters had to kill off the Asgard because in there heads all along Asgard technoligy was just as good as the Ori tech so It would make no sense that the Asgard didnt just step in with all there greatest warships to just sit outside the supergate and destroy every Ori ship that ever came through

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Comment

Originally posted by Buddhawasanancient View Post
                          I also thought it was a fantastic way to end the show but leave it open for the movies.

I liked how they
                          Spoiler:
                          showed them getting old. That combined with the musical montage and the pure emotion of the episode kinda reminded me a bit of the finale of one of my other favorite shows, Six Feet Under
                          I agree it was a perfect way to do it.

Comment

Did anyone hate Cam in that episode - winning little...........in considerate.

The only good suggestion he had was using the beam!

I miss Thor
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:
                            President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
                            President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
                            Forum Charmer
                            Forum Ambassador
                            Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
                            VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
                            VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Originally posted by Liz_Lansdown View Post
                              Just watched last ever ep! The tears did come! There were some great moments I think in that ep. When I first heard to concept for it I thought what a lame way to end it. But they kinda pulled it off well. Plus letting it lead into other things...like the movies.

The lack of Jack was painful...it really needed him to be there. Yet I don't think his character would have fitted with the senerio well. Cam had enough difficulty!

I was a lot more pleased with the way they ended Stargate than the way my last sci-fi obsession from years ago ended...Voyager...now that was a sore sight for sore eyes sadly. Staragate is a lot more conciderate of it's fans and I think that the writers have also done the story and the characters justice...concidering they all thought they would go on for another season too!

So now I eagerly await the movies...and for this ep to be shown in the US so we can all chat about it freely!
                              TOTALLY AGREE.
                              Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
                              sigpic
                              sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

Originally posted by ACharmedAsgard View Post
                                Did anyone hate Cam in that episode - winning little...........in considerate.

The only good suggestion he had was using the beam!

I miss Thor
                                He was stuck on a ship for his whole life. can you blame him?
                                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X