No announcement yet.

The Shroud (1014)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope the ori are'nt dead. there are so many questions after this ep i have to watch it again my head is a mess!!

Comment

Originally posted by nerus View Post
      So the Ori are dead? Why didn't we see it, at least to show us that they are gone, and I heard that Adria will be back.
      The question is still not answered if the Ori are dead or not, and most likely Adria is on one of the ships that came back through.
      sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

one of the greats

and was it me or did jack make the episode so much better he had a major role not a small one and his chats with daniel on the ship were brilliant, everyone just seemed to fit in character again once jack was back

Comment

just finished watching the shroud on skyone & i must admitt its one of the best i've seen of stargate, it has everything in it

totally great ep a clear 10/10 rating from me

further to that, as i've finished reading this thread, my 2pence worth is:

Orii are gone and there armys/priors & adria are majorly p**sed and head directly for earth.

but i have a question for you, adria is a doci? and theres also a doci in there own galaxy, so cant adria and the other one accent and become Orii ?
          there as close to Orii as they can get in Human form
          if so... wont they just start the process over again ?
          what you think
          Last edited by batfinks; 30 January 2007, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Ok! What a piece of followup to Quest part 2!
            Daniel was turned in to a prior under the influence of merlin, then built the weapon for adria in to order to destroy the ancients. He got captured by Earth and said he wanted to destory the Ori by stealing a Ori mothership and sneding it through the supergate.
            Earth didnt belive him for a little while and jack and daniel had quip exchanges.. oh yeah jack was back, little anti climactic seeing him back IMO, he didnt exactly do much he just sat in a chair or grumbled about how hed been there and missed it...its a promotion jack, get over it.
            Anyways, in the end SG1 try and do daniels mission for him and daniel knows they cant so he breaks free, threatens woolsey whos abotu to have him deep freezed. They go to the supergate, the deadalus cuts off the wormhole and daniel dials out after fighting Adria, oh yeah shes was on the ship and daniel kicks her ass! she might even be dead. They arm the weapon run aroudn some corridoors and get beamed out, the Sangral does to the Ori galaxy but we dont know if it works, or if it can be turned off so few cliffhangers there. I was on the edge of my seat as it was going through the supergate, i was actually worried sick that adria was going to wake up and stop the ship and the device would wipeout the ancients.
            Anyway at the end the supergate reopened because its not being dial-blocked by pegasus and through came 7 Ori ships, if i counted right, so we have 9 in the galaxy now. Because 1 got sent back through..

Thats the Shroud, it was a great episode but a bit anticlimactic at points, but we have killed the Ori if the plan worked! So Woot!
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

But why don't they just do what they did in the pegasus project

Comment

Oh My God...my hands are shaking....what does this mean..Are the ori dead?
                Will they learn how to cloak all earth ships?? How often will ships be coming through now?? Will they lauch a full scale attack on earth now

What do ye think??
                I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

ok so i dont understand

Spoiler:
                  why did daniel return to normal after the sangraal was completed? does this mean merlin and/or morgan lafaye are still alive and they did it? or did the ancients return him to normal?

Comment

Originally posted by IWKYZerocool View Post
                    The question is still not answered if the Ori are dead or not, and most likely Adria is on one of the ships that came back through.
                    i never thought of that! i hope she is saved, she isn't really an evil character, she was brought up to believe a lie and it's the only thing she has even known.
                    ------------------------------------------------------

It goes like this: The fourth, the fifth. The minor fall, the major lift. The baffled king composing Hallelujah

My Art Work!

Still Seeing Breen

Comment

Thanks for pulling it out, Mads

Okay, copy-pasted from LJ as I went through the episode, dashing to my computer at every ad break

OMG! Jack is in this one?! Yay! Didn't see THAT coming, though I knew Daniel would be turned into a Prior thanks to some ass in the Quest II thread posting uncut spoilers about it a couple of weeks ago. Wonder if I'd have been extra shocked if I hadn't known.

Still! O'Neill and Woolsey are both in this episode? That's going to be interesting.

---

Mmmmmm, Morena! *thunk*

Aww. *sighs* Always wanna hug Vala when she gets serious. And when she's upset. And just... hug her some more. *clings*

"...Daniel Jackson's life should be terminated."
                      My reaction = "What, again?! "

*hugs Vala some more and squishes her and unPrior!Daniel together*

---

"Crazy and me are like that. *crossed fingers*"
                      Yes Jack, yes you are. *g*

...Uh-oh. Had a feeling about that.

"Just like old times."
                      ...Yep, not quite, eh Jack? *pokes Prior!Daniel*

Oooh boy. I have a bad feeling about this. It can't be that easy...

...Yep, I didn't think so. *thunks Morena some more*

---

Well, goodness me.

More maternal Vala angst. Poor babe. *squishes her*

I wonder what the IOA will say about all this?

This end of the season is getting rather darker, isn't it? Interesting, especially in terms of its being the last SG-1 will have...
                      If anybody's got caps of Adria in THAT dress, they will be MOST welcome

Comment

Personally I thought Jack was on top of his game this episode. This episode makes up for his wasted appearance in '200' and it was great to see that despite not being around like he used to, both RDA and Shanks still have this great chemistry. Reminds me of the good ol' days. Picardo as Woolsey just adds a very intersting dynamic to the show, because I don't think the whole freeze/kill Jackson aspect of the episode wouldn't have worked as well if someone else came up with it.

Overall it was an excellent episode, and possibly one of the best episodes since RDA left the show. It just makes 'Dominion' and 'The Ark of Truth' that much more wanted.

sigpic

Comment

Does the weapon work once? If not then that would mean that Adria has the weapon and could destory the Ancients ascend and become more powerful and a BIG treat to us

Comment

Originally posted by LadyWolfie View Post
                            i never thought of that! i hope she is saved, she isn't really an evil character, she was brought up to believe a lie and it's the only thing she has even known.
                            she's been alive for less than a year lol
                            Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by daniel9 View Post
                              ok so i dont understand

Spoiler:
                              why did daniel return to normal after the sangraal was completed? does this mean merlin and/or morgan lafaye are still alive and they did it? or did the ancients return him to normal?
                              Spoiler:
                              Maybe Daniel & Merlin did it ? Daniel went in just to trick Adria after all & I think the Ori are dead because the first movie deals with SG-1 finding The Ark Of Truth to deal with the Ori Followers

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                                Ok! What a piece of followup to Quest part 2!
                                Daniel was turned in to a prior under the influence of merlin, then built the weapon for adria in to order to destroy the ancients. He got captured by Earth and said he wanted to destory the Ori by stealing a Ori mothership and sneding it through the supergate.
                                Earth didnt belive him for a little while and jack and daniel had quip exchanges.. oh yeah jack was back, little anti climactic seeing him back IMO, he didnt exactly do much he just sat in a chair or grumbled about how hed been there and missed it...its a promotion jack, get over it.
                                Anyways, in the end SG1 try and do daniels mission for him and daniel knows they cant so he breaks free, threatens woolsey whos abotu to have him deep freezed. They go to the supergate, the deadalus cuts off the wormhole and daniel dials out after fighting Adria, oh yeah shes was on the ship and daniel kicks her ass! she might even be dead. They arm the weapon run aroudn some corridoors and get beamed out, the Sangral does to the Ori galaxy but we dont know if it works, or if it can be turned off so few cliffhangers there. I was on the edge of my seat as it was going through the supergate, i was actually worried sick that adria was going to wake up and stop the ship and the device would wipeout the ancients.
                                Anyway at the end the supergate reopened because its not being dial-blocked by pegasus and through came 7 Ori ships, if i counted right, so we have 9 in the galaxy now. Because 1 got sent back through..

Thats the Shroud, it was a great episode but a bit anticlimactic at points, but we have killed the Ori if the plan worked! So Woot!
                                don't forget the one from Peagues Project.

Comment

Working...
                                X