Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iheartvala View Post
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    I saw it coming at the end of The Quest Part II.

Comment

Daniel looks mystil in prior lol
      but he kisses adria ( it's bad i prefer that he kiss vala lol)

Comment

Originally posted by sydney2325 View Post
        Daniel looks mystil in prior lol
        but he kisses adria ( it's bad i prefer that he kiss vala lol)
        Spoiler:
        I was hoping that he would kiss Vala somewhere down the line, but Adria?

Comment

bUT daniel play the bad boy or he is bad in this episode ?

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
            Spoiler:
            I was hoping that he would kiss Vala somewhere down the line, but Adria?
            Then watch Prometheus Unbound.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower View Post
              Then watch Prometheus Unbound.
              actually that was Vala kissing Daniel. he wants to see Daniel kiss Vala.

Comment

Originally posted by sydney2325 View Post
                bUT daniel play the bad boy or he is bad in this episode ?
                So far it seems he's played bad, but wasn't actually bad.

Was it just me, or did Jack did jack's greens start with 1 star then magically have a second appear?

I was thinking "nice continutity from 'The Return'" but then he ends up with two, as if off screen he has it updated.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Daniel is aboard the space ship with an anti prior device working on him, he tells jack the story of how he made adria believe he wants to help the ori, his story continues with a plot to complete merlins weapon, commandeer an ori ship and fly it into their galaxy through the supergate and set it off. we see a scene were adria turns daniel into a prior and they kiss. jack who is sceptical sends in tealc who beleives daniel.we then see woolsey who says they have to kill daniel. vala tells daniel and says she wants to help him, but would he want her to help him if her helping him could cause the final assualt of the ori on the ancients.
                  (sorry if in a bit of wrong order need to get back to tv to watch next part)
                  Last edited by daniejam; 30 January 2007, 11:49 AM. Reason: wrong tags

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Ok SG-1 find Daniel on a planet as a prior, preaching the word of the Ori. They beam him off the planet and surpress his powers using the anti prior device.
                    He seems to be acting normally, he claims he had to pretend to be converted so that Adria would make him a Prior. His plan is to steal an Ori ship, travel to the ori galaxy and use the Sangrall to destroy the ori. Trouble is the pegasis wormhole to the supergate must be disconnected first.
                    Stargate command are however suspicious of him (including Jack!) and the IOA have decided that he should be killed as there is no proof that he is not under ori control.

Comment

Anyone with extra details and screencaps, just PM them to me in the next day or so.

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

thanks for the summary! woa woa woa woa woa!!!!!!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          So, I understand it well, Daniel is not really bad very bad?

I want more Cam/Sam and Dala
                          Paul Mc Gillion back as regular in season 5!

We want Farscape on M6! 538 people signed! What about you?
                          March 19th 1999-March 19th 2008 : Happy Birthday Farscape !

Stargate cast members I would like to meet :
                          Ben Browder, Claudia Black, Paul Mc Gillion and Amanda Tapping

Comment

I hope they won't destroy the Ori in this episode.I want to see them.
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

it's will be terrible if jack kill daniel lol
                              Thank you for the summary

Comment

Spoiler:
                                They just tried to beam Daniel into the atlantis stasis pod, but he blocked it and broke his restraints. Hes now in control of the Odyssey... along with Jack.. He does appear to be a good guy still.

Comment

Working...
                                X