• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IWKYZerocool View Post
    Spoiler:
    that was a good episode, now the question is did will kill the ori
    Loved it

Spoiler:
    not sure if the Ori are dead. going to go straight to the spoilers of the remanding eps to try and find some references

Comment

good episode, now we have more Ori ships in this galaxy we are in trouble, what happened to the ship that had the weapon on, did it blow up or what, and also did Adria survive and if they destroy the weapon will it bring back the Ori, or will Adria find a way around the device.
      sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

got ep!
        nice to see the one syllable arguments again between jack and daniel!
        sigpic

Comment

What stops Adria from turning her toilet ship around and bringing the weapon back to kill the ancients too?

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

wow! S10 is just getting better and better, i've enjoyed all of it!

what an amazing episode! i was never a huge Jack fan but seeing him back made me think how well he fits into stargate!
            ------------------------------------------------------

It goes like this: The fourth, the fifth. The minor fall, the major lift. The baffled king composing Hallelujah

My Art Work!

Still Seeing Breen

Comment

And, for those of us interested in Daniel's friendship with the whole team, please give a lot of details on that.
              I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

THE stargate sg1 episode shourd was trully amazing, spoliers

Im not sure but the ori may or may not be dead... well if so it looks like there followers are pissed lol.

we can now hack ori ships.

daniel and jack still friends.

plus odessy has sheil

adria got owned!
                and all this in 1hour.
                Last edited by nemisis; 30 January 2007, 12:06 PM. Reason: remmbering lol

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

from what i gathered this links nicely into the first SG-1 movie...the Ori themselves are gone but their followers live on and the ancient weapon that SG-1 seeks is the thing to defeat their followers!

it also explains how the odessy *sp* can go to the Ori galaxy without being destroyed by the Ori themselves
                  Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

That was bloody awesome!

Not to mention that it reminded you of the good old times when Jack and Daniel were talking. You keep guessing to the end about whether Daniel is Daniel or not.

And the ending? Man, it sets it up nicely for the rest of the season. Excellent episode!

Comment

what an episode, tht was just as great as quest part 2. How did daniel cloak the odyssey ?

Comment

Spoiler:
                        There is only one more Ori story line this season. Think they may have done it

But who knows!!!

Comment

Maybe it took out some of the Ori. That would royally piss off the remaining ones and weaken their numbers vs. the Ancients, making the recruitment of Milky Way followers all the more important.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            ok im just after havin a think about it i really doubt we killed them because, the ancients didnt stop us using the weapon, vala built it(well completed it) and it was too easy.

Comment

Love sky +

Going to watch it again

Comment

Originally posted by Keffler View Post
                                What stops Adria from turning her toilet ship around and bringing the weapon back to kill the ancients too?
                                It's possible the device was originally designed to self destuct, however it's possible Adria could just decide to keep it and wait until the original plan was finished.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X