The Shroud (1014)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capricorn_One View Post
    what an episode, tht was just as great as quest part 2. How did daniel cloak the odyssey ?
    We don't know how he did it, and the Odyssey is still cloaked.
    sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

Spoiler:
      My summary : Help phase shift the planet!
      C. Edmund

Comment

there is a thread for this already. But the episode was great.

Comment

Originally posted by IWKYZerocool View Post
          We don't know how he did it, and the Odyssey is still cloaked.
          lol, i hope they can uncloak it
          Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

The offical threat for this episode has now opened.

Comment

there are 2 possibilitys

Spoiler:
              1.vala did not complete the device proper
              or 2.ori are dead....... i prsonally belive ori are dead... but there belevers are still alive and are millions so in long run we will win but there will be lot of carnage

Comment

one of the greats

and was it me or did jack make the episode so much better he had a major role not a small one and his chats with daniel on the ship were brilliant

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  well it has been done the ori are gone but.....................about 7 ori ships are now in the mw and the gate is left for more to come through any thoughts on the future of the galixy
                  sigpic
                  Sig For Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
                    lol, i hope they can uncloak it
                    Well if not that would be a brilliant defense, as the Ori did not even discovery it, this also tells is that the Ori ships are not all that as they cannot see the Odyessey

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347 View Post
                      And, for those of us interested in Daniel's friendship with the whole team, please give a lot of details on that.
                      Sam does little but says lots - I mean she is very vocal about Daniel being Daniel and they have to save him, but there's no interaction.

Vala sits on his lap and tries to comfort him; but explains why she doesn't let herself trust him.

Teal'c trusts him and looks suitably concerned.

Cam calls him 'sunshine' once he's back to normal.

I'd have liked more, from each of them, but to be fair what we got was fine; they believed Daniel but didn't quite dare act on his words, and they were more focussed on saving the galaxy than on fond reunions. And then after Daniel was back to normal, we got a nice scene where T, J, V and C all stood roud his bedside and Sam asked after him on the com.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        That adria he's kissing?
                        OMG
                        Spoiler:

Bad Daniel Bad
                        sigpic
                        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

And I doubt the Ori are gone. Why? Well, Adria DID tell Daniel not to finish the weapon yet - Maybe the Ori foresaw all of this, and allowed it to be completed. It was on a timer after all.. who's to say it wasn't stopped and now the Ori and their followers have a weapon to destroy the ancients with.

But then, you have to ask yourself - If the Ori knew about Daniel's plan all along, then surely the Ancients would have known that the Ori would have the weapon for themselves to do with as they please?

Comment

So the Ori are dead? Why didn't we see it, at least to show us that they are gone, and I heard that Adria will be back.

Comment

Originally posted by IWKYZerocool View Post
                              good episode, now we have more Ori ships in this galaxy we are in trouble, what happened to the ship that had the weapon on, did it blow up or what, and also did Adria survive and if they destroy the weapon will it bring back the Ori, or will Adria find a way around the device.
                              the weapon did not blow up it just emits a pulse detroying all energy beings{ascended} and thats why Adrai is still alive, and i think it worked and the ships that came through at the end are to take revenge against us.
                              Adria survived and i believe that she is now ascended sort of like a back-up plan of the ori so if the Ori were ever destroyed Adria would automatically ascend.

this episode in my opinion was just great however it could've been better if it were the season finale. so you could have it like this.

season 10 episodes 14-19 are all about finding daniel and getting new technology.
                              episode 20 {season finale} should've been the shroud then the movie would've had a great lead in. sorta like this

Ori Destroyed
                              Ori stop-measure already in place to automatically ascend adria if anything should happen to them has happened.
                              and then the movie could've been about retribution against earth by the ori followers

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
                                Sam does little but says lots - I mean she is very vocal about Daniel being Daniel and they have to save him, but there's no interaction.
                                That sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X