The Shroud (1014)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AGT58 View Post
    Wow, I'm surprised about that, I figured he was a prior for the rest of the season then he'd die in the movie. So Adria didn't make him a prior but Merlin's knowledge did? How was Adria fooled by that?

AGT58
    Plothole....

LOL!
    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347 View Post
      At the end of the episode, was Daniel still in that yucky nasty prior make up?
      Are you sure you wanna know?

Spoiler:
      No.

He wasn't. He's all back to normal.

Wendy
      Hugs
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

No.

Comment

Originally posted by AGT58 View Post
          Wow, I'm surprised about that, I figured he was a prior for the rest of the season then he'd die in the movie. So Adria didn't make him a prior but Merlin's knowledge did? How was Adria fooled by that?

AGT58
          Spoiler:
          Adria did make him a Prior, but something Jackson said at the end of the episode suggests that merlin's knowledge wasn't just in him (like with O'Neill and the Ancient database) but Merlin himself was there as well. Merlin was able to protect his mind while physically becoming a Prior (powers included) and Jackson just played along.

Jackson kept going on about how he had to be let go so he could return, and that he was out trying to convert a village so he could be captured, so his act worked really well as he was let out on his own without to much suspicion

sigpic

Comment

Daniel got to kiss mother and daughter good times for him
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by grasshopper64 View Post
              <snip>
              On the plus side nice to see that Sam and Jack can interact without it being awkward or shippy
              <snip>
              Originally posted by rnwhocares View Post
              OK once again Jack has to see SAM THEN he starts to believe Daniel. That really gets me mad!!
              On the Sam/Jack ship thread we have a theory about that
              sigpic

Comment

that was amazing, oh my god i was at the edge of my seat 4 the last 10 mins, i love when they cloaked the ship. it was so cool, brill episode, they may have won a lil bit but my god they have alot of work to do now, haha

Comment

Nope, he reverted back to normal about 5 mins from the end and the last scene he was in the infirmary on the ship surrounded by Jack, Vala, Teal'c and Mitchell. Cue cute hair ruffle from Jack

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Oh, ok thanks for the info.

AGT58

Comment

i think its quite obvious the ori arn't dead, that just isn't done in ep14, we will later find out adria was still alive and deactivated the device probably

either way am 100% sure we will see adria again

Comment

Great episode. All the good SG-1 episodes this year are the ones revolving around the Orii MAIN storyline.

- Nice story
                        - Good action, drama and cinematography
                        - Good team interaction

but probably the best thing....

JACK WASN'T A COMPLETE MORON GETTING THROUGH EVERY SCENE CRACKING AN UNFUNNY SARCASTIC COMMENT THAT RUINS THE DRAMA COMPLETELY. HE WAS ACTUALLY COOL!!! HE WAS ACTUALLY SEASON 1-6 JACK!!! WOOHOO!!!

Oh and another good thing is that there was ZERO Sam-Jack ship which is always good.

Oh and I will be furious if the weapon did actually work as planned and the Orii are all dead. Surely not???

But yeah, good stuff. After the garbage of Irresponsable on SGA last week I nearly jumped ship, glad I didn't.

Shame Bounty sounds pretty rubbish but anyway, the Shroud...

8/10

Comment

Originally posted by sgeureka View Post
                          The only pics (though not great, but better than nothing) I could find are by stargate_barbie in the S/J shipper thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=68996 (don't get your hopes up)
                          And for those who haven't noticed (like me up until a minute ago), there are several great screenshots in the shroud episode on sky one (spoilers) thread by rovex.
                          No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                          (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Sounds like an AMAZING episode

I hope we get screencaps soon

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
                              WHOA!!!!!

I had a strange feeling that might have happened.
                              Me too. I have a feeling that the Ori wanted Jackson to be the other half for Adria.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Right...

1. Jack. Yes, good to see you turning back the clock with Daniel there!

2. Daniel, "guys, it took you long enough". It was a pretty good plan he and Merlin fixed up in theory, he just didn't count on the likes of Woolsey!

3. Are the Ori toast...we'll find out next time SG1 butts heads against their forces.

Overall....this ep went as smooth as you can get! Beats The Road not Taken to silver medal!
                                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                                X