No announcement yet.

Flesh And Blood (1001)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Defidently a great episode. I really like the new intro (because it has ori ships in it )

The Ori fighters were as cool as i thought they would be. I'm glad Tony got in on this episode too, that was cool. Vala was funny. Adrias eyes look weird too.

Did Colonel Chekov die?

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Gambit
      Did Colonel Chekov die?
      IMO, that is still unclear. They specified that 6 survivors beamed off the Korolev, but didn't go into detail. We'll just have to wait and see.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I have to say that this was an excellent episode and great way to start the new season. Sorry about Chekov Wolsey not as much of an ass but still a pain. great story love Adria and while I would like to see more of the adolesent Adria looking forward to see her as an adult and she will be a big problem. Excellent efects and I believe this season has great potential and each episode may not bve as strong they will probably be great in their own right. i loved season 9 and this episode just confirms why I love Stargate so much! Bring on next week!

Jack: Somebody has to teach that guy how to die!
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Defidently a great episode. I really like the new intro (because it has ori ships in it )

The Ori fighters were as cool as i thought they would be. I'm glad Tony got in on this episode too, that was cool. Vala was funny. Adrias eyes look weird too.

Did Colonel Chekov die?
          They said a few people beamed off in time maybe he was one of them. (Who knows)
          sigpic

Comment

The complete overmatching by the Ori ships shows how imperitive it is for the SGC to find a suitable weapon to defend this galaxy against them. Right now we are ill-equipped to fight them. Face it, we were blown away this time. Pretty much like the early days against the Goa'uld. But it won't always be that way. We gotta have faith. And look for some cool Arthurian weapons!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
              The complete overmatching by the Ori ships shows how imperitive it is for the SGC to find a suitable weapon to defend this galaxy against them. Right now we are ill-equipped to fight them. Face it, we were blown away this time. Pretty much like the early days against the Goa'uld. But it won't always be that way. We gotta have faith. And look for some cool Arthurian weapons!
              I totally agree. Because we haven't even put a dent in any of their ships yet. That is not good for our heroes.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
                well one they were repairing the beaming technology and two he said he was busy.
                Okay, beaming tech broken. I buy that. But, if it were me, I'd ignore "I'm busy" and say, "you're on enemy ship. Saving you trumps busy."

I dunno I think the beaming factor and what not is quite entertaining. I think most episodes based on ships are all about BLOWING UP STUFF but not this one. Granted there was some explosions but there was also an amazingly entertaining story. So if you are saying that this was "boring" because it had no story and only explosions I completely disagree. however if you don't like them for a different reason then I appologize for jumping to conclusions.
                I think beaming factor is boring. And, I found no entertaining story. But, hey, I'm fine if you do, so it should be fine that I don't.

There is one crucial piece missing and that is sex drive, I don't believe he has any. (Do we even know that he is a he?)
                You mean Kvasir? Well, in my world he's a he. And, their love transcends all boundaries. To use a highly cliched phrase - "it's meant to be"

Why exactly don't you like the ori? what do you have against them?
                I am not getting into this here. Go here:http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...31#post5446531

Also, I've posted in this thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=25505 Please do not debate me on this subject in this thread, because it's off topic and will just get bogged down in a back and forth. Those threads are open for replies and are on topic for debating what's wrong with the Ori.

I wouldn't count on it, seams the ori are a huge part of season 10. As for the "team together" I don't see a problem in that area.

The Goa'uld were a huge part of 8 seasons and they didn't appear in every single episode, so I don't see why there can't be a break from the Ori as well. And, team together? Teal'c spent most of the episode on the Lucian ship. By himself (and by that I mean, without SG1) Daniel didn't show up on screen until about halfway through, spent most of his time with Vala (hope they mix it up, have all of them together, or if they split them up, have Daniel with someone other than Vala and vice versa at times) and didn't reunite with the rest of the team until the end. In fact, it wasn't until the end that every member of SG1 was in the same room. So, no, I didn't feel a warm rush of teammy goodness here.

Overall I thought it was a pretty damn good episode and I can't wait for the second half.
                Glad you enjoyed it. Overall, I found it mediocre.
                I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

I got a kick out of the episode, more laughter then anything else when I watched it, I loved the "hide!" part with Vala and Daniel Jackson, just before her husband (? I think it is) comes in the room.

Coolest sig, by Captain Jake!
                  SG-9 NOW RECRUITING, GWRP

Comment

Did Colonel Chekov die?
                    Six people got off right? I would image he would be one of the first to abandon ship. It does fit with his character.

Comment

Very good episode in my opinion. It makes you wonder what they will do next to stop this unstoppable threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
                        That's what's great about Stargate - something for everyone. Some episodes appeal to some folks, some to others. Maybe next week or the week after will be more to your taste.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'll say the same thing I said at the Scifi Board

I really enjoyed the episode, though I was a bit annoyed by the fact that everybody that I ever known since birth called me at 9...is there some cosmic super power that knew that is when I wanted silence!

I enjoyed it and am all ready got my clock going down to the next episode

Comment

Enjoyed the episode. Loved Adria eyes, as they say the eyes are the window to the soul and hers are firey red, little touch there to help her seem more Ori.

This season is taking us back to the beginning of SG-1 I think, basically fighting an overwhelming enemey with inferior technology, I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
                              is there some cosmic super power that knew that is when I wanted silence!
                              You didn't know about the Great and Powerful Oz? Contoller of cosmic super powers and telephones...interrupter of new episodes and general cause of gnashing of teeth.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
                                Okay, beaming tech broken. I buy that. But, if it were me, I'd ignore "I'm busy" and say, "you're on enemy ship. Saving you trumps busy."

I think beaming factor is boring. And, I found no entertaining story. But, hey, I'm fine if you do, so it should be fine that I don't.

You mean Kvasir? Well, in my world he's a he. And, their love transcends all boundaries. To use a highly cliched phrase - "it's meant to be"

I am not getting into this here. Go here:http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...31#post5446531

Also, I've posted in this thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=25505 Please do not debate me on this subject in this thread, because it's off topic and will just get bogged down in a back and forth. Those threads are open for replies and are on topic for debating what's wrong with the Ori.

The Goa'uld were a huge part of 8 seasons and they didn't appear in every single episode, so I don't see why there can't be a break from the Ori as well. And, team together? Teal'c spent most of the episode on the Lucian ship. By himself (and by that I mean, without SG1) Daniel didn't show up on screen until about halfway through, spent most of his time with Vala (hope they mix it up, have all of them together, or if they split them up, have Daniel with someone other than Vala and vice versa at times) and didn't reunite with the rest of the team until the end. In fact, it wasn't until the end that every member of SG1 was in the same room. So, no, I didn't feel a warm rush of teammy goodness here.

Not if at that moment daniel was creating away to destoy the ori ship. Which from there point of view was completely possible.

Fine with me

Lmao...................

Actually it was on topic but whatever.

Yes, but almost every episode we were dealing with the gou'ald whether they were on screen or not.

Is that really why you didn't like it just because they weren't all in the same room?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X