X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thors_wisdom View Post
    i keep hearing thors voice in my head
    i might have to start looping all the thor's ep on my pc until the movies come out

Comment

I guess now everyone will just start asking where is the original Teal'C

Comment

Originally posted by Teforce View Post
        i might have to start looping all the thor's ep on my pc until the movies come out
        i know luckely i have most of his episodes on DVD

Comment

there is no ''two T'' because it only reverse the stuff inside the field. since T enters another field i.e. nothing to reverse. then there will only be one T.

Comment

I think the 'Have You Ever Seen The Rain' bit was the most emotional! First time theres been a song over the show (I think) Maybe they'll do it again next wee.....Ahh NOOOOO! *bursts into tears*

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
              Fair enough but she could turn back time in the place where the planet was till before the disease which was killing them infected them
              that wasn't the concern... I miss the asgard, too, but I think the point was that there was no other cure... the asgard will be missed, especially thor. hermiod...well, I never cared for him anyway. he seemed not to like humans...

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

^ but he still may be around I hope so
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Team SG-1*save the show* View Post
                  yes

Thankyou SG-1 for 10 years of great entertainment

I grew up with this show. started watching with my dad when i was 10 (season 1) although i didnt undersatnd it properly lol . Me and my brother used to play stargate down the local fields. I caught up with seasons 1,2 and 3 when i was 13 and could understand it more. and now i am 20 and have just watched the last episode of Sg-1

Stargate SG-1 is a legacy and should go down in TV history as the GREATEST show on this planet (and beyond!)
                  and so the end !! ten years of my life have been spent watching stargate sg-1 , unending was a fitting tribute to a fantastic show !! to everyone who have yet to see the second half of season ten - enjoy !! i will not spoil it for you but have your handkerchiefs ( tissues ) at the ready , i am now in a deep depression , my beloved sg-1 gone !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iheartvala View Post
                    they kiss! omg!
                    hope its more than just one kiss.... Hope their relationship gets added into the movie

Comment

^ well as time went back there is no relationship
                      sigpic

Comment

Hopefully I will be seeing it in a few hours Your Brits are great

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
                          The teams last word being indeed was a nice touch
                          I loved that.

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                          Such a shame about the Asgard But once we learn how to use their tech and knowledge properly and without the Ori being able to detect it, WE WILL AVENGE THEM!!! And great to see we are FINALLY the FIFTH RACE!!!
                          Yeah.

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                          I'm going to sit down and watch it on repeat, because either I didn't enjoy it as much as I expected, or I just wasn't paying enough attention to it to appreciate it. SO i'm going to be good and reserve judgement when I can sit down and appreciate it....I hope.

Hope you all enjoyed the commentary. Sorry if I missed bits.

*wonders if someone will invent a shorthand keyboard*
                          I did.

yes

Thankyou SG-1 for 10 years of great entertainment

I grew up with this show. started watching with my dad when i was 10 (season 1) although i didnt undersatnd it properly lol . Me and my brother used to play stargate down the local fields. I caught up with seasons 1,2 and 3 when i was 13 and could understand it more. and now i am 20 and have just watched the last episode of Sg-1

Stargate SG-1 is a legacy and should go down in TV history as the GREATEST show on this planet (and beyond!)
                          As did I. To Stargate Sg1.

i just cant believe how the asguard were taken from us. i just cant believe that they are gone. no!
                          Niether can I.
                          sigpicI love the Lord my God with all my heart!!!!http://www.geocities.com/Lessien2002 Save stargate sg1!!!! Let us shippers have a good resolution please!!!! My fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1023184/- there's more to come!
                          My GW fanfiction-http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ogetherat.html
                          http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/37559/3/0/1/-the c2 community sam/jack relationship community.
                          http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html
                          Now is the time for us to shine, to shine with the power of Christ Divine! The Lord has promised us revival and it WILL come!

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
                            I guess now everyone will just start asking where is the original Teal'C
                            The grey haired Teal'c was the original Teal'c...wasn't he? As he was the one who stayed behind in the dilation field, and if that's the case, then he's got to be about the same age as Bratac...oh no poor Teal'c how long do Jaffa live again?

Comment

The grey haired Teal'c was the original Teal'c...wasn't he? As he was the one who stayed behind in the dilation field, and if that's the case, then he's got to be about the same age as Bratac...oh no poor Teal'c how long do Jaffa live again?
                              Indeed (to quote the man) he is thye same one and we have no idea how long they live
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes and no. Yes he is the original Teal'c, but he's an older version which replaced his younger version. In essence, the younger Teal'c from the timeline no longer exists.

That's why I would have went for the two Teal'c option (in my post on Teal'c's age). The older can restore the timeline and the younger can still be there allowing the older version to exist temporarily before the timeline adjusts itself and he can fade, or have the older version become younger so he turns back into the original Teal'c, just with more memories.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X