Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant believe it an end of an eara for a program thats lasted longer than any other show. I am quite upset by this being the final episode end of an era. Next comes the movies now.

Comment

Originally posted by Racingtime View Post
      Well I'm not going to be able to see it until tonight tomorrow but as someone who hates the idea of Daniel and Vala together (and haven't been given any reason to think of why they should be together) and who loves the Asgard, it sounds like one of the most annoying episodes for me. Too bad I can't look forward to watching.
      its a brilliant episode! 10/10

farewell SG-1 - we did our best to save the series!
      Cant wait till the movies now. when are they out???? are they on dvd or on a channel. sci-fi dont deserve the movies on their channel!!! sci-fi =
      Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
      sigpic
      sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
        The Asgards Will Be Avenged
        Yes they will all of the Ori Warriors and Priors will be show no mercy
        sigpic

So now that is why I call you names, like Carol, Jane and Sue. Like Moesha, Kim and Lilly and Susanne and Betty-Lou. See, regardless of the names I pick, my feelings are quite clear; you're a pain in every day of every month of every year.

Dr.cox Scrubs

Comment

Hehe, won't Hermiod be surprise when he gets home.

Comment

wow i just finished watching it that is possibley the coolest episode thos asguard beam wepons are the bset thing ever they just tore those ori ships to pieces haha and tealcs last word was indeed
            sigpic
            Sig For Me!

Comment

well it's over... it's not fair, good episode but now i'm depressed

Comment

they will be on dvd then channel I think
                sigpic

Comment

But, see, it always ends in the characters who truly like each other never get together. Daniel and Vala liked each other, but in the end, don't. Jack and Sam: Au ones got together, real ones... well...nope!

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by hypochondriac View Post
                    I betting it get lost somehow and atlantis doesn't get access to it
                    Like I said keep it away from Mckay. He would blow up Pegasus with the new tech by accitdent

Comment

Originally posted by Vash View Post
                      Hehe, won't Hermiod be surprise when he gets home.
                      See I was thinking of that something should be said to him in an atlantis episode
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm going to sit down and watch it on repeat, because either I didn't enjoy it as much as I expected, or I just wasn't paying enough attention to it to appreciate it. SO i'm going to be good and reserve judgement when I can sit down and appreciate it....I hope.

Hope you all enjoyed the commentary. Sorry if I missed bits.

*wonders if someone will invent a shorthand keyboard*

Comment

Originally posted by hypochondriac View Post
                          Since we can now destroy Ori ships, we this tech get transferred to atlantis, The wraith will be a joke. I betting it get lost somehow and atlantis doesn't get access to it
                          The asgard worked with the ancients many years ago - if they had this technology would they not of helped the anchients long before.

Comment

I think that the plot was quite good but I still think that they should have come up with something that would have allowed the Asgaurd to survive. (However It could go in the way of other shows and a Rouge Sect of the Race will turn up.)

Now All I have to do is wait for the movies to come out. *tear falls*

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
                              See I was thinking of that something should be said to him in an atlantis episode
                              I would think Hermoid would have been contacted about the plan

Comment

i am watching it again

STARGATE ATLANTIS

Comment

Working...
                                X