*sends hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
        The Asgards Will Be Avenged
        They better be.

DAMN THEM FOR KILLING THE COOLEST RACE!

sigpic

Comment

Farewell, Stargate SG-1, you will be sorely, greatly missed.

1997-2007

I can't believe it! This show, that I have watched for a decade of my life is actually ending! I am sad.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Racingtime View Post
            Well I'm not going to be able to see it until tonight tomorrow but as someone who hates the idea of Daniel and Vala together (and haven't been given any reason to think of why they should be together) and who loves the Asgard, it sounds like one of the most annoying episodes for me. Too bad I can't look forward to watching.
            I couldn't have put it better myself. Stupid writers killing off the azgard

Comment

Going to watch it again now on multistart, the caping took some of my concentration.

Comment

Originally posted by C1m- View Post
                So long SG-1..... You will be missed, but never forgotten.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
                  At least we still have the new toys
                  For now

Comment

time for some more screencaps I think

Comment

Such a shame about the Asgard But once we learn how to use their tech and knowledge properly and without the Ori being able to detect it, WE WILL AVENGE THEM!!! And great to see we are FINALLY the FIFTH RACE!!!

Comment

"All good things come to those who wait" - T
                        It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Well, that's that then.

Re: no kids on ship
                          I bet that's why Vala was crying, cause of the energy consumption providing for extra people and the not wasting the extra energy to save themselves.
                          Clark'sGirl

Comment

Originally posted by DrCheese View Post
                            For now
                            All they have to do is keep it away from McKay & the new toys should last

Comment

Originally posted by Team SG-1*save the show* View Post
                              do the aguard appear in the film. i heard on another thread that thor appears in the movie
                              This can only happen if the team turn on the asgard tech aboard their ship, thus allowing the asgard hologram to work again.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                                Such a shame about the Asgard But once we learn how to use their tech and knowledge properly and without the Ori being able to detect it, WE WILL AVENGE THEM!!! And great to see we are FINALLY the FIFTH RACE!!!
                                Since we can now destroy Ori ships, we this tech get transferred to atlantis, The wraith will be a joke. I betting it get lost somehow and atlantis doesn't get access to it

Comment

Working...
                                X