This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
    We have two confirmed movies right well I think the asgard could be the third
    Spoiler:
    there planet went boom there all dead.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

really well done episode was really sad for the asgard there my favourite race and i loved how thor said your now the fith race out legacy lies with you.

I sheeded a tear when the homeworld exploded as well since they thought of us as lower beings to begin with then at the end they entrusted us with all there technology.

Also fun to watch the crew grow old gracefully

im sad that it wasnt given longer time

I thank you stargate for giving me 10 years of happiness

Comment

maybe exploding the planet was a way to make the ori think they were dead. i know they said they were going to end their lives before they started to die but they could have just gone out in their ships and fought some of the ori ships before killing themselves like that.
        Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
        sigpic
        sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          Spoiler:
          I saw it but if baal can turn back time in connitinuum and sam could do it in a confined space why not?
          sigpic

Comment

The episode was excellent, but it was seriously anti-climactic, it truely is an end of an era. One thing really seems to stand out though. There should be two teal'cs. The young T from the point where the dialation field was first engaged would have grown up to become old T, who then is put into a time bubble that protects him from the changes to the timeline, which means that when time reversed, old T from before he engaged the that blue shield would have reversed with the rest of the crew to the point where time starts to move forward. This would mean that young T would still be alive, meaning we would have two, the one that reverted with the rest of the crew, and the one who went back to stop carter from engaging the time-dialation so they could jump into Hyperspace and escape.

Comment

I saw it but if baal can turn back time in connitinuum and sam could do it in a confined space why not?
              cuz it wouldn't make a difference. They would still come up with the same resolution as they did before the whole crisis.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                Spoiler:
                there was an ep on thor got into a ship system. possible if they are hiding on the net somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel View Post
                  cuz it wouldn't make a difference. They would still come up with the same resolution as they did before the whole crisis.
                  Fair enough but she could turn back time in the place where the planet was till before the disease which was killing them infected them
                  sigpic

Comment

i just want the flippen asgard back

Comment

Originally posted by Thors_wisdom View Post
                      i just want the flippen asgard back
                      come hear you need a hug we still have hermiod I think
                      sigpic

Comment

yes

Thankyou SG-1 for 10 years of great entertainment

I grew up with this show. started watching with my dad when i was 10 (season 1) although i didnt undersatnd it properly lol . Me and my brother used to play stargate down the local fields. I caught up with seasons 1,2 and 3 when i was 13 and could understand it more. and now i am 20 and have just watched the last episode of Sg-1

Stargate SG-1 is a legacy and should go down in TV history as the GREATEST show on this planet (and beyond!)
                        sigpic
                        sig made by kidwizz

Comment

come hear you need a hug we still have hermiod I think
                          its not the same im having asgard withdrawl symptoms

Comment

Originally posted by Thors_wisdom View Post
                            its not the same im having asgard withdrawl symptoms
                            your not the only one

Comment

Originally posted by hypochondriac View Post
                              your not the only one
                              i keep hearing thors voice in my head

Comment

i just cant believe how the asguard were taken from us. i just cant believe that they are gone. no!
                                sigpic
                                sig made by kidwizz

Comment

Working...
                                X