No announcement yet.

The all inclusive final scene/episode speculation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I would want to see is one reunion mission the whole gang, Jonas too.
    Other than that, just wrap up a few ends if possible, maybe provide some ray of hope for the overcoming or at least the establishment of legetimate defense against, the Ori...
    That is all. =)
    "A friend is someone who stabs you in the front."

Ilshah, host to A’aaruk-GateWorld RP

Comment

Spoiler:
      Chuck Norris could put out the flames of enlightenment by urinating on them

Heh.

Comment

the series finale?

a three arc ending, where:

1 - the ori are sent packing back to their reality, where the ancients can and will control them.

2 - sam and jack get married.

3 - daniel decides to go to atlantis.

4 - no one dies.

5 - teal'c, mitchell, and vala continue as sg1, with jonas returning to rejoin the team.

and as the last scene plays out, the camera strays to another planet, where something wakes up...

the movieS would be about this new threat and the original members of sg1 having to return to fight them.

sally

ps - the 'thing'... think Alien
        sally

sigpic

Comment

In the finale this season, I'd like it to still end on a cliffhanger of sorts. To be continued by either a tv movie or mini-series I'm sure we'll get.

I'd like the struggle with the Ori to really get heated, and in the end, we find a way to at least combat them effectively. Not destroy them, but at least make things look a little better for our side.

Overall though, I just want all the main characters to come out of it ok. I don't want any deaths among the SG-1 team.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i think more ori ships should come and earth would realize that its time to bring in some reinforcements, so they go to the nox homeworld, tollan homeworld, and every advanced homeworld that they know of and get them to fight back
            this could lead to the series Stargate Command with sg teams consisting of aliens and humans (not just Teal'c)

Comment

Originally posted by o-0
              i think more ori ships should come and earth would realize that its time to bring in some reinforcements, so they go to the nox homeworld, tollan homeworld, and every advanced homeworld that they know of and get them to fight back
              this could lead to the series Stargate Command with sg teams consisting of aliens and humans (not just Teal'c)
              Some problems with those selected allies - the Nox would never join the fight most likely (being pacifists and all). And as for the Tollan, they were all but wiped out by the Goa'uld. We haven't heard of them since Season 5.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Arturis
                Spoiler:
                Chuck Norris could put out the flames of enlightenment by urinating on them

Heh.
                LMAO!
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I want the series to end with atleast one of the following
                  1. a huge ori/milky war
                  2. A massive cliffhanger
                  or
                  3. furlings
                  i will be very, very angry and i will go on a rampage if none of the above happens
                  War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left.

Comment

Keeping the program secret.
                    Moving to a new facility
                    A new class of ship being introduced
                    Something that will keep the characters around the SGC, not something that gives them new reasons to leave (ala, the DS9 ending).
                    A big ass battle that will just give reason for a new season or mini series (but no cliffhanger)

If the show ends with "this isn't the end, it's just the begining" then someone dies.

sigpic

Comment

This one comes from an old "200" ep. plot that I read.

The recreation of the Great Alliance in order to over come the Ori once and for all. Maybe that is why the Alliance was created in the first place.
                      There are no more Furlings because the Ori got to them.
                      The Acended resistance gains enough support to help out.
                      The Nox where actually the ones shielding the Milky Way from the Ori.
                      Spin off called "Stargate: The Great Alliance"

EDIT:
                      "Ohh I just thought of something else....For all their sacarific the orignal SG-1 team is allowed to accend and become the represenative of the accended plane in the great alliance"
                      Last edited by saint27; 06 September 2006, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by easyease
                        i want to see a unas hack off a priors head...........
                        Lol, wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by easyease
                          i want to see a unas hack off a priors head...........
                          That is easily the funniest thing I have read on these forums and I cast my vote for that to happen in the finale.
                          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

What I want on the series finale is closure, but enough open to make a movie.

Comment

About the fish in Jack's pond, the fish has always been there. Jack is just a lousy fisherman. This was confirmed in the DVD commentary.

Jack doesn't even use bait and he reels the hook in the second it hits the water (and he told Teal'c that fishing isn't about actually catching fish).

Comment

Originally posted by saint27
                                This one comes from an old "200" ep. plot that I read.

The recreation of the Great Alliance in order to over come the Ori once and for all. Maybe that is why the Alliance was created in the first place.
                                There are no more Furlings because the Ori got to them.
                                The Acended resistance gains enough support to help out.
                                The Nox where actually the ones shielding the Milky Way from the Ori.
                                Spin off called "Stargate: The Great Alliance"

EDIT:
                                "Ohh I just thought of something else....For all their sacarific the orignal SG-1 team is allowed to accend and become the represenative of the accended plane in the great alliance"
                                i would stick with that but KEEP the furlings so we can truly become "The Fifth Race"

Comment

Working...
                                X