No announcement yet.

The all inclusive final scene/episode speculation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find that plot way too similar to Lost City. It only has two plotlines going at the same time, which, although good, can be better. The weapon being on the planet, Adria holograming down and everyone shooting at her, giant space battle which we don't seem to be winning at all, it all is way too similar to Lost City. The Daniel-turning-into-a-Prior-again thing is also way too similar to O-neil absorbing the Ancient knowledge again, making both of them the only one's who could operate the machine.

Also, there are a few plotholes. As other's have said, Merlin is probably dead, Morgan is either under extreme watch or descended, and Oma is fighting Anubis. Also, I don't think that Merlin would have designed the weapon to be used by a Prior. Otherwise, the Ori would be able to use it to destroy the Ancients.

You could make a few revisons to change these errors. For example, instead of those three Ancients saving them, Skaara could save them. And instead of making Daniel a Prior, they could use the machine Khalek was in to accelerate his genetic make up. Still, the plot is way too similar to Lost City. Its good, but its already been done. If anything, I would try to add a few more layers to it, maybe try to go for more of a "reckoning" feel than Lost City, cuz reckoning was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by einx359
      Hello everyone. This is my first post, and I am a little new, so if I violate any rules I apologize in advance.

Basically, I got to thinking: The Ancients won't help out in the fight against the Ori. So, we are at a severe disadvantage, because we are ousted in technology and beat out in the area of special powers. Help from an ascended being could possibly turn the tide in the battle against the Ori. But unfortunately, the Ancients will not allow any Ascended beings to interfere on our plane. But what about a half-ascended being?

Anubis is techhnically not a full ascended being. Also, he is "allowed to wreak havoc" as punishment for Oma's actions. This means that, if Anubis were to return to our realm, the Ancients would not prevent him from aiding us. Of course, I believe they did say something along the lines of "he wasn't allowed to do anything he couldn't do as a normal System Lord". Of course, that can be very flexibally interpreted. Even if he were barred from using any Ascended powers, he still has the knowledge of the Ancients. He could provide Earth with new technology and defenses against theOri. He might even know the location of Merlin's weapon!

Basically, I am proposing the possiblility that SG1 makes a temporary alliance with Anubis to deal with the Ori threat. Worst case, he cant help them. Best case, they have an ascended being on their side.

Well, thats my first post. Tell me what you think

- Einx359
      Well, if Anubis did know the location of Merlin's weapon, he wouldn't have bothered to create Khalek. He would have destroyed the Ancients by now.
      Last edited by Ltcolshepjumper; 04 September 2006, 03:01 PM.
      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

just a thought the ori ships will prob attack earth like our citys etc and then for a feature film the story could be revealing the stargate to the public obviously after the ori have been beaten

Comment

You forgot O'Niell comes back as well
          I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Me personally i think that the few ending episodes of SG1 whenever they may be will be the Furlings coming to our aid against the Ori and helping us defeat them. Also one of the team dying in battle.

Also surely if Sci-Fi made all episodes air at same time in all country's it would be a better indication of World Wide Ratings/Demand.

Comment

Of I so hope it isn't the end!!
              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

No to all of the above.

Obviously, the show will end with Daniel and Jack marrying.

Comment

It should end with Earth being invaded by the Ori and converted to Origin.

Comment

Originally posted by RuleBritannia
                    It should end with Earth being invaded by the Ori and converted to Origin.
                    Agree. And leaving the door open for another series (miniseries, movie, whatever) to resolve the problem.
                    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by einx359
                      I find that plot way too similar to Lost City. It only has two plotlines going at the same time, which, although good, can be better. The weapon being on the planet, Adria holograming down and everyone shooting at her, giant space battle which we don't seem to be winning at all, it all is way too similar to Lost City. The Daniel-turning-into-a-Prior-again thing is also way too similar to O-neil absorbing the Ancient knowledge again, making both of them the only one's who could operate the machine.

Also, there are a few plotholes. As other's have said, Merlin is probably dead, Morgan is either under extreme watch or descended, and Oma is fighting Anubis. Also, I don't think that Merlin would have designed the weapon to be used by a Prior. Otherwise, the Ori would be able to use it to destroy the Ancients.

You could make a few revisons to change these errors. For example, instead of those three Ancients saving them, Skaara could save them. And instead of making Daniel a Prior, they could use the machine Khalek was in to accelerate his genetic make up. Still, the plot is way too similar to Lost City. Its good, but its already been done. If anything, I would try to add a few more layers to it, maybe try to go for more of a "reckoning" feel than Lost City, cuz reckoning was awesome.
                      Actually Lost City was actually what I was going for as I loved that ep. But you are right also. It needs to be unique and Skarra would be a great idea. I included Oma b/c I thought that she would rather risk letting Anubis go than the Ori destroying Earth. As for Merlin and Morgan we don't know what has happend to them and I thought it be fitting to see them. I didn't mean merlin created it to be used by a prior but by an Advanced being and since Daniel has already been a Prior he likely still has that ability to use advanced technology,just dormant. As for the space battle i think it makes sense b/c those Ori ships are way to powerfull and we qould probably loose until we activate the weapon. I also think Earth is a logical place to hind the weapon and the last place the Lantians and Ori would look for it.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                        Agree. And leaving the door open for another series (miniseries, movie, whatever) to resolve the problem.
                        That could work but I still think we should have a victory agasinst the Ori and have them take their vengence out on us later in a miniseries. But that idea could also work.

Comment

i was thinking the ori are about to atteack earth with 13 ships or more since it is rich in people to convert lets say 6 billion of us since the ori soldiers only have a few thousand of dem. we strap 2 mark whatevers to the drone chair
                          and manage to take out a few ori ships till the mark geneators overload and cant be controlled so they shut it down, meanwhile tealc and bratac and some jaffa and a tokra in hataks are dodging shots in space from a ori ship a oneil lends a hand (the asgard) dudes are dying, earth ships are being blown up, suddenly 45 hataks come out of hyperspace its baal and baal and baal and so on giving a hand and some how we manage to destroy at least 2 ori ships and atleast one ori ships lands on earth and people are fighting or bowing whatever they what do anyway sg-1 are doing something maybe with adria and stargate command get some help from atlantis with like 5 puddle jumpers and the whole gangs here, sheppard,mckay the works so they are to help sg-1 and sg-1 are having trouble with adria in a chamber in earth like stone henge(ders a chamber underneath) sg-1 are doing tests and the atlantis team arrive while some are jumpers are helping out in the battle and they use drones to hit the main weapon of the ori ship and some are disabled giving a good advatage

all the remaining ships picks up 1000s of little ships 2X bigger than a hatak they all exit hyperspace and it starts firing on the ori ships and they engage in battle and they send a transmission to the eath ships with a video link and they appear on screen and they say we are the furlings or daleks whatever works and they say looking for this and its the weapon by merlin and sg-1 are lookin on and sheppard is making out with the unascended adria
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                            I doubt we'll see Anubis again in SG-1. Personally, I think Oma and him will do battle forever.
                            LOL I think they taking time off for a pash by now
                            sigpic

Comment

The final scene should be the entire SG-1 team acending and then Cam says, "Holy ****!"
                              Fade to black.
                              http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                              The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

I truly don't really know how a proper ending to such an excellent series should be. But I don't think we have anything to worry about because, Full Circle,Lost City and Mobeius were all ment to be series finales and all were great IMO. I think TPTB will make an excellent finale. Rob Cooper and Brad Wright would have it no other way.

Comment

Working...
                                X