No announcement yet.

The all inclusive final scene/episode speculation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There should be a space battle in an asteroid field. That would be intense, The Daedalus, the Orion, and one new Earth ship with the Jaffa Motherships taking on like 20 Ori Ships.
    http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
    The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by deadman
      There should be a space battle in an asteroid field. That would be intense, The Daedalus, the Orion, and one new Earth ship with the Jaffa Motherships taking on like 20 Ori Ships.
      Orion...
      Hallowed are the Ori !!!
      Follow the path of the Enlightment !
      Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

Originally posted by The_Fifth
        Orion...
        Yeah too bad the Orion was
        Spoiler:
        blown up
        I havent posted here in a few days life took hold of me. I still think no matter what the series finale will rock and leave us all wanting more. If we get a actual finale or a cliffhanger dosent matter to me as everyone involoved even those who aren ie. Martin Gero are confident in a continuation of some kind. Have no fear fellow gaters SG-1 will never die!
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

how about this..

it all gears up to a final battle, as the ori fleet finally arrives...before them are the fleets of the races in opposition to the ori..the jaffa and the humans from earth and thats pretty much it..the jaffa have now implemented shield upgrades preventing them from being destroyed in one shot..and as the battle is underway, the asgard jump in, and their fleet actually holds the ori ships back, who are actually quite surprised at them being able to hold them back..the battle continues, and the allies are being pushed back, further and further, until they run out of weapons, ammunition etc...in the final moments, the sensors of all ships pick up massive amounts of hyperspace signatures..the allies think it to be more ori ships, but it isn't..it turns out to be other, unknown craft..
          as the ori turn to engage them, these unknown craft, which number in the hundreds, fire drones, and lots of them..its the ancients!!! they mop the floor with the ori, and the drones tear through the ori with no problems (thus putting paid to rest the discussion on whether drones have any effect on ori shields) and the ori fleet is utterly destroyed, so wickedly in fact, that adria cant believe it. the drones head for her, and she can't stop them..they tear through the ship, destroying it....
          the allies are absolutely shocked..they thought the ancients were all killed...later, the allies meet the greatest race ever to inhabit the galaxy...face to face..the ancients know that the humans in this galaxy are their descendants..and they are all very nice, wise, and friendly (thank god!)...but they can't stay..as it turns out, the outpost at antartica set off a hyperspace beacon, which was picked up by the ancients in the other galaxies that they escaped to, when moving away from the plague...and now they are thriving...it took them this long to get here...they can't stay because this galaxy is no longer their home..but the humans are more than welcome to come and see them...they leave their business card details (so to speak) along with heartfelt goodbyes etc...and as all is good, everything wraps up, they close threads etc..jack and sam are resolved....teal'c goes somewhere...daniel and vala have some fun....and then a letter turns up..they are going to go looking for the ancients, and find out exactly how many other galaxies are inhabited by the ancients...this then leads on to Stargate: Universe, where they continue the story about trying to find the ancients, and we pick up the trail when they left millions of years ago..and we pick up their traces..meet some good and bad people...have a little scrap, but always move forward etc..we carry on, so to speak..
          and then we all have a kebab, beer and wake up with no memory of how we got into bed with this woman, a dog and a dead rabbit..the mind boggles huh?

what do you think? too much to wish for?

satnam
          strength must be balanced with sweetness of temperament

Comment

Originally posted by satnamboll28
            how about this..

it all gears up to a final battle, as the ori fleet finally arrives...before them are the fleets of the races in opposition to the ori..the jaffa and the humans from earth and thats pretty much it..the jaffa have now implemented shield upgrades preventing them from being destroyed in one shot..and as the battle is underway, the asgard jump in, and their fleet actually holds the ori ships back, who are actually quite surprised at them being able to hold them back..the battle continues, and the allies are being pushed back, further and further, until they run out of weapons, ammunition etc...in the final moments, the sensors of all ships pick up massive amounts of hyperspace signatures..the allies think it to be more ori ships, but it isn't..it turns out to be other, unknown craft..
            as the ori turn to engage them, these unknown craft, which number in the hundreds, fire drones, and lots of them..its the ancients!!! they mop the floor with the ori, and the drones tear through the ori with no problems (thus putting paid to rest the discussion on whether drones have any effect on ori shields) and the ori fleet is utterly destroyed, so wickedly in fact, that adria cant believe it. the drones head for her, and she can't stop them..they tear through the ship, destroying it....
            the allies are absolutely shocked..they thought the ancients were all killed...later, the allies meet the greatest race ever to inhabit the galaxy...face to face..the ancients know that the humans in this galaxy are their descendants..and they are all very nice, wise, and friendly (thank god!)...but they can't stay..as it turns out, the outpost at antartica set off a hyperspace beacon, which was picked up by the ancients in the other galaxies that they escaped to, when moving away from the plague...and now they are thriving...it took them this long to get here...they can't stay because this galaxy is no longer their home..but the humans are more than welcome to come and see them...they leave their business card details (so to speak) along with heartfelt goodbyes etc...and as all is good, everything wraps up, they close threads etc..jack and sam are resolved....teal'c goes somewhere...daniel and vala have some fun....and then a letter turns up..they are going to go looking for the ancients, and find out exactly how many other galaxies are inhabited by the ancients...this then leads on to Stargate: Universe, where they continue the story about trying to find the ancients, and we pick up the trail when they left millions of years ago..and we pick up their traces..meet some good and bad people...have a little scrap, but always move forward etc..we carry on, so to speak..
            and then we all have a kebab, beer and wake up with no memory of how we got into bed with this woman, a dog and a dead rabbit..the mind boggles huh?

satnam
            While I like it unless Scifi and MGM can agree on money issues i think a third seiries or season 11 is unlikely. I think the most likely action is a major action filled finale with a opening for a miniseries.

Comment

Originally posted by satnamboll28
              how about this..

satnam
              Its a nice idea, especially in that it leads in to a spinoff. However, the one thing I don't like is that the end result is not an achievement of SG-1, but one of the Ancients. I mean, its like we aren't capable, and we were only saved by luck. Somehow, I find that very unsatisfying. I want SG-1 and Earth to be the winners. If we have to have the ancients save us, it makes u sseem unworthy. If we rise to the occasion, we are the ones worthy to lead the galaxy to a new age.

Comment

Originally posted by einx359
                Its a nice idea, especially in that it leads in to a spinoff. However, the one thing I don't like is that the end result is not an achievement of SG-1, but one of the Ancients. I mean, its like we aren't capable, and we were only saved by luck. Somehow, I find that very unsatisfying. I want SG-1 and Earth to be the winners. If we have to have the ancients save us, it makes u sseem unworthy. If we rise to the occasion, we are the ones worthy to lead the galaxy to a new age.
                I agree but I would still like to see them finally kick some ass. I still think we will find some way to come out the victors. We always do somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                  I agree but I would still like to see them finally kick some ass. I still think we will find some way to come out the victors. We always do somehow.

Again, agreeing. The Ancients should definately be kicking ass in some way in the finale. But it shouldn't be the Ancients that win it. It should be more like Lord of the Rings: Aragorn and the others (the ancients) distract and fight Sauron (the Ori) while frodo and sam (SG-1/Tau'ri) destroy the ring (activate Merlin's weapon). Not that it should be exactly like LOTR, but its a similar analogy.

Comment

Perhaps the final ep will be a 90min special?
                    sigpic

Comment

lol wow first post gets a stiky, good job

I think it will end like this. After a victory over the ori as they were attacking Earth, The Stargate Program becomes public knowledge. The overwellming fear of people forces the program to be shutdown. SG-1 escapes through the Stargate to continue their adventures.

It is a still sad awkwarness, kind of like the ending of Friends. The show ends with General O'Neill standing in the now empty breifing room, alone. The base is emtey and the Stargate has a cover over it. O'Neill looks out the window and takes his last look at the old oriphus. The show ends with Jack slowly walking out of the room, and turnning of the lights.

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Personally, I hope and pray that they NEVER write a series finale.
                        Sure, wrap up the past 10 years. Tie up old storylines. But don't take away my fantasy of SG1 working in secret to keep the planet safe. Please don't end season 10 (or 11 or 12) in such a way that it can never be a possibility again, you know? I just hate definate goodbyes, and couldn't bear the thot of an episode that lays final and permanent rest to the dream. Let them end with the team going thru the gate to a new and exciting place, fade to black, and let me fill in the blanks...

Comment

Originally posted by chazevelt
                          Sure, wrap up the past 10 years. Tie up old storylines. But don't take away my fantasy of SG1 working in secret to keep the planet safe. Please don't end season 10 (or 11 or 12) in such a way that it can never be a possibility again, you know? I just hate definate goodbyes, and couldn't bear the thot of an episode that lays final and permanent rest to the dream. Let them end with the team going thru the gate to a new and exciting place, fade to black, and let me fill in the blanks...
                          In any type of show you can have a series finale without having a finality type ending. Don't fret, SG-1 is far from over in the eyes of TPTB and MGM, and that leaves me with alot of hope. I beleieve it will be a series finale but it will be left open for a miniseries or movie but unless Scifi and MGM are willing to give alot a new season is unlikely, but a miniseries is highly likely.

Comment

Originally posted by chazevelt
                            I agree. There should be some finality to it, but not total finality. Personally, I feel that the Ori should be defeated. At the same time, there should still be some problems out there, and maybe show a new villan rising up.

Comment

I agree. There should be some finality to it, but not total finality. Personally, I feel that the Ori should be defeated. At the same time, there should still be some problems out there, and maybe show a new villan rising up.
                              Agreed. I think Adria should be the major villen in the miniseries or movie etc..

Comment

Again, agreeing. The Ancients should definately be kicking ass in some way in the finale. But it shouldn't be the Ancients that win it. It should be more like Lord of the Rings: Aragorn and the others (the ancients) distract and fight Sauron (the Ori) while frodo and sam (SG-1/Tau'ri) destroy the ring (activate Merlin's weapon). Not that it should be exactly like LOTR, but its a similar analogy.
                                No, you're absolutely right. And it would cement once and for all that, as Thor saw eight years earlier, humanity is truly worthy of the title of the fifth race.

Comment

Working...
                                X