Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When are we going to become the Fifth Race?(Unending Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh and btw, since the deadalus is in Pegasus, Hermiod should be there as well, no ? Unless he took a cab back for a one way trip in the milky way

Comment

Originally posted by Extrenix View Post
      oh and btw, since the deadalus is in Pegasus, Hermiod should be there as well, no ? Unless he took a cab back for a one way trip in the milky way
      He should be pissed to find that his friends blew themselves up
      sigpic
      ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by ACharmedAsgard View Post
        Let's hope we do Thor proud and show we have earned their trust. And prove those Asgard who disagreed that we can be the Fifth Race

Spoiler:
        If I find that Earth has lost or destroyed the Asgard's Technology and knowledge I will not be happy!
        Spoiler:

Can't really prove ourselves to those Asgard who disagreed because all the Asgard are dead now....
        sine sine cosine sine,
        three point one four one five nine!
        Originally posted by Brad Wright Q&A on Mallozzi's Blog
        [in response to a question about fan reaction to SGA's cancellation]

Wright: You guys are actually pretty predictable (take no offense, most fan groups are). Unfortunately, you represent a very small portion of the actual viewing audience we need for financial success.
        This is the reality. Accept it.

Comment

"Unending" really should have been renamed "Upgrades." It's far more appropriate!

And "Unending" should be changed to "They're going to accuse me of being a Zatarc because I hid something from you Sam. But you know that by now. But hey, I was trying to keep my mouth shut to avoid a court martial." (Well, maybe not...)

With the repository of all Asgard technology, humans are now officially the 5th race.

Comment

We also have the repository of a lot of practical Ancient knowledge and data.
            Now all there knowledge in a nice mental package by any means, but much of it.

Comment

What was the last episode that an Asgard was seen in Season 3 of Atlantis?

Anyone know?
              I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Originally posted by Dromag67 View Post
                What was the last episode that an Asgard was seen in Season 3 of Atlantis?

Anyone know?
                MCKAY AND MRS. MILLER??
                Last edited by g.o.d; 15 March 2007, 02:32 AM.
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                  MCKAY AND MRS. MILLER??
                  So... yeah, I'd say Hermiod is gone too. But we'll probably see the Holo-Asgard in the future.
                  You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

I think that being the fifth race just means that humans are viewed as equals with the other four races, at least by the Asgard.

Comment

"You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people"
                      Now i may be the only person here who think this but for me that statement means more than any other thing that has been said for the past 8 years. I have wait for so long, far too long to hear those words and i just want to see wheather people find that as moving as i do.
                      what is our role? And now we are the fifth race, what does this mean for us as a people and the future. The title of fifth race means we are the fifth most powerful civilzation there has been in this region of space, on a level playing field with the asgard, ancients, furlings and nox. To me i have waited so long for those words and while i am sad about not having the asgard and a S11 the reason i am most grieving is because i will never get to see our people become the fifth race and take our place rightfully amongst the people's who have driven stargate from the very begining.

"Unending" really should have been renamed "Upgrades." It's far more appropriate!
                      No what is more appropriate would have been "legacy"
                      sigpic
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                      Stargate : Genesis |
                      Original Starship DesignThread
                      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                      11000! green me

Comment

So Thor has declared the Tau'ri to be "The Fifth Race", a full member of the Alliance of Great Races.

Does this mean the Nox, who only eight years ago called us too young, will now open up to us on a similar level?

Their tech and abilities must be phenomenal, and could be a incredible help against the Ori or anyone else.

Comment

You know, the Asgard's Fifth Race talk always felt to me to be more symbolic than anything. I never really saw it as "Here, you are now the fifth race of the alliance." More like, "Hey, good job on earning our respect." It represents what the Tau'ri can achieve galactically. We're the fifth race, we'll fix stuff. lol

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

well I still find this weird for us to be called the fifth race. I mean :

Pretty much every hi-lvl tech we have is either retro-engineered or given to us. And lets say only a few thousand people, maybe less actually know that something is happening out there.

Comment

Does this mean we'll get to know the Furlings at last ????
                              Last edited by Caldwell's 2IC; 15 March 2007, 09:47 AM. Reason: Bad, bad grammar...

Comment

Originally posted by Ranlier View Post
                                So Thor has declared the Tau'ri to be "The Fifth Race", a full member of the Alliance of Great Races.

Does this mean the Nox, who only eight years ago called us too young, will now open up to us on a similar level?

Their tech and abilities must be phenomenal, and could be a incredible help against the Ori or anyone else.
                                Their tech might not be phenomenal, I don't expect that to be the case. I do think they're physical abilities are interesting, but they aren't on my list of the "most powerful races."

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Working...
                                X