Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When are we going to become the Fifth Race?(Unending Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so, i had a lot of comments as i was reading through this thread, but i've forgotten most of them...

i think "fifth race" should apply to all humans. just including those from earth is not right, as some other planets have more knowledge of galactic affairs than most people on earth do. I could see Earth rising up as a capitol, though, and uniting the humans strewn across the galaxy/ies. plus, if it isn't everyon, then it's sorta a misnomer.

Is it just me or is the manufacturing with the beaming tech thing just too convenient? We could just manufacture drones, or any other weapons. And don't say that's too complicated, it's the computer calculating where to put every atom... what does it matter what comes out?

the asgard are not millions of years old. 30,000 years ago, they didn't have hyperdrives.

wasn't there a point where one f the little grey guys said something about having access to the ancient database?

and the language of the asgard systems doesn't matter. any computer that powerful would be able to translate the information.

i'll probably add more later...

Comment

Working...
    X