This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metonic
    Ori vs Wraith... Ascended Beings with no physical being, or Vampires that feed off the life of a physical being... Ori...

Orii followers?? thats diffrent.. Humans and Advanced humans given technoledgy and power by ascended beings, and have 10s of Millions if not billions of soldiers supporting them.(they conquered an entire Galaxy, theres got to be a couple billion atleast.) or Wraith with at most 70 Hive Ships(didn't they get that from the wraith tech thing about there being 60+ hive ships i nthe galaxy?) each one to be filled with 200 to 1000 Wraith each, but we'll say 1000. thats 70,000. And then add Wraith that may not be on a Hive, thats at Tops 130,000. No matter what the Wraith, have no more than a million, and the Orii do. and thye have better tech.

look at it like this:
    Wraith
    We can blow up a wraith hive ship with a nuke.
    We can inflict some damage(some) to a hive with Rail Guns...
    We can survive atleast 4 Hits before our shields go down.
    Wraith weapons stun.

Orii
    We can only blow up a ship with a super stargate.
    We can't inflict any damage with railguns, missles, or energy weapons.
    We can't Survive one hit from their laser cannon thing
    Orii weapons kill..

Based on the fact that We can defeat the Wraith, because we're somewhat smarter than any ancients. For Example the RetroVirus, why didn't they think of it, probably due to their limited population and reproduction hahahaha lol.. Anyway... The Orii are diffrent, its like us taking on the Ancients and they have no mercy... Because their Techs diffrent than the Ancients, I'm sure after millions of years they'd been able to make it almost like the ancients.
    How do you know this?

Comment

Ori vs Wraith... Ascended Beings with no physical being, or Vampires that feed off the life of a physical being... Ori...

Orii followers?? thats diffrent.. Humans and Advanced humans given technoledgy and power by ascended beings, and have 10s of Millions if not billions of soldiers supporting them.(they conquered an entire Galaxy, theres got to be a couple billion atleast.) or Wraith with at most 70 Hive Ships(didn't they get that from the wraith tech thing about there being 60+ hive ships i nthe galaxy?) each one to be filled with 200 to 1000 Wraith each, but we'll say 1000. thats 70,000. And then add Wraith that may not be on a Hive, thats at Tops 130,000. No matter what the Wraith, have no more than a million, and the Orii do. and thye have better tech.

look at it like this:
      Wraith
      We can blow up a wraith hive ship with a nuke.
      We can inflict some damage(some) to a hive with Rail Guns...
      We can survive atleast 4 Hits before our shields go down.
      Wraith weapons stun.

Orii
      We can only blow up a ship with a super stargate.
      We can't inflict any damage with railguns, missles, or energy weapons.
      We can't Survive one hit from their laser cannon thing
      Orii weapons kill..

Based on the fact that We can defeat the Wraith, because we're somewhat smarter than any ancients. For Example the RetroVirus, why didn't they think of it, probably due to their limited population and reproduction hahahaha lol.. Anyway... The Orii are diffrent, its like us taking on the Ancients and they have no mercy... Because their Techs diffrent than the Ancients, I'm sure after millions of years they'd been able to make it almost like the ancients.
      Uh, we can survive three hits from their primary weapon( laser cannon) We can survive several hits from a wraith hive, probably 15 or so at most. Ur facts are wrong, even though I do believe that the Ori would win. The Ori arent invinsible, even though theyre very powerful. And the Wraith have to have over 120 Hives spread out across the Pegasus galaxy. If they only had seventy, then that would mean that 1/6 of the total number of Hives went to attack atlantis during the second seige (Seige Parts 1-3). They probably have 120-150 Hives. But the Ori have at least 120 Ships, cuz Vala said there were dozens of villages and there were 10 ships per village. The Wraith arent that easy to kill, but they are much more susceptible to damage than the Ori. So I say Ori.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
        How do you know this?
        know what??
        The Orii have greater numbers? Orii control an ENTIRE Galaxy.. if our planet has 6 billion people on it, I'd like to think an Entire Galaxy would have more...
        There are no more than 70 Hive Ships because in season 2 when they found that Wraith equivlant to a portable HardDrive I believe it said there was about 60. Now in the second episode of SGA Season 3, they said a Hive ship usually holds a thousand, and thye were lucky they only had 200..
        S ofar the only blowing up of a Orii ship is usingthe Super Stargate and getting lucky.
        So far blowing up Hive Ships is a second nature for us..
        Our Rail guns, don't really effect the hive ship to much.. The Orii Shields are TO Strong to let our stuff hit them.
        The Orii's big beam cannon is a one hit wonder.
        The Wraith take atleast 3 or 4 Direct Shots at us in a row before anythign i nthe ship blows up like control pannels ect...(which i don't get.. its like a radio exploding when u get i na car accident lol)
        Everything is in the show...
        by the way my estimation on Wraith population is what it is because the show said there was 60, I'm sure Wraith have secret hives, and we blew up like 10.. So I'd say 70, and tohusand wriath a peice giving them 70,000 on hives.. well, not all wraith are on hives so i estimate that 30 to 50 thousand arent.. Wraith pop is an estimate, but if I'm wrong about the Orii Pop then thsi makes no sense, because they own a galaxy and our planet would be more populated...
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

know what??
          The Orii have greater numbers? Orii control an ENTIRE Galaxy.. if our planet has 6 billion people on it, I'd like to think an Entire Galaxy would have more...
          There are no more than 70 Hive Ships because in season 2 when they found that Wraith equivlant to a portable HardDrive I believe it said there was about 60. Now in the second episode of SGA Season 3, they said a Hive ship usually holds a thousand, and thye were lucky they only had 200..
          S ofar the only blowing up of a Orii ship is usingthe Super Stargate and getting lucky.
          So far blowing up Hive Ships is a second nature for us..
          Our Rail guns, don't really effect the hive ship to much.. The Orii Shields are TO Strong to let our stuff hit them.
          The Orii's big beam cannon is a one hit wonder.
          The Wraith take atleast 3 or 4 Direct Shots at us in a row before anythign i nthe ship blows up like control pannels ect...(which i don't get.. its like a radio exploding when u get i na car accident lol)
          Everything is in the show...
          by the way my estimation on Wraith population is what it is because the show said there was 60, I'm sure Wraith have secret hives, and we blew up like 10.. So I'd say 70, and tohusand wriath a peice giving them 70,000 on hives.. well, not all wraith are on hives so i estimate that 30 to 50 thousand arent.. Wraith pop is an estimate, but if I'm wrong about the Orii Pop then thsi makes no sense, because they own a galaxy and our planet would be more populated...
          I was referring to the Supergate part, thats why I highlighted it. I know the Ori would win hands down. The wraith are nothing in comparison

Comment

wraith hiveships carry THOUSANDS of wraith only 200 were left after the virus and you don't give the wraith enough credit i'd put it at 4 hives to an ori mothership and the wraith could build alot more...
            Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel
              Uh, we can survive three hits from their primary weapon( laser cannon) We can survive several hits from a wraith hive, probably 15 or so at most. Ur facts are wrong, even though I do believe that the Ori would win. The Ori arent invinsible, even though theyre very powerful. And the Wraith have to have over 120 Hives spread out across the Pegasus galaxy. If they only had seventy, then that would mean that 1/6 of the total number of Hives went to attack atlantis during the second seige (Seige Parts 1-3). They probably have 120-150 Hives. But the Ori have at least 120 Ships, cuz Vala said there were dozens of villages and there were 10 ships per village. The Wraith arent that easy to kill, but they are much more susceptible to damage than the Ori. So I say Ori.
              Did they say 120? i thought it was 60 my bad..

Wraithdont have shields which is why they are more susceptible... their Laser Cannon on direct hit will destroy us. they shot other ships before us, anbd used secondary weapons on us in Camelot.. The Orii Rule and antire Galaxy, Vala said she seen dozens of villages, but.. once agia nthey control A WHOLE GALAXY which a dozen villages here and there could add up to thousands of villages doing the very same..

the 60 Hives thats my bad, I was going off memory... so sorry... But, fact is they have a thousand wraith to a hive... thats still only a 120 thousand... while the Orii better god damn have atleast a 7 billion people because I'd stop watching just because that would be the STUPIDEST THING EVER, a Galaxy over millions of years unable to exceed what a single planet has done in thousands of years, maybe more depends on what you believe, but known civilization didn't start until a few thousand years ago..

Point is, the Wraith outnumbered the ancients, who probably didn't expand much past a couple hundred thousand... not includign humans of course... anyway, they did that, and for tohusnads of years didn't advance at all... The Orii have been advancign for millions of years.. so it stands to reason that, the Orii not only have more numbers than the Wraith, but better technology.

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
                I was referring to the Supergate part, thats why I highlighted it. I know the Ori would win hands down. The wraith are nothing in comparison
                ooo i didnt see the highlight sorry... hmm... prolly should of put a spoiler there... sorry...

Comment

Did they say 120? i thought it was 60 my bad..

Wraithdont have shields which is why they are more susceptible... their Laser Cannon on direct hit will destroy us. they shot other ships before us, anbd used secondary weapons on us in Camelot.. The Orii Rule and antire Galaxy, Vala said she seen dozens of villages, but.. once agia nthey control A WHOLE GALAXY which a dozen villages here and there could add up to thousands of villages doing the very same..

the 60 Hives thats my bad, I was going off memory... so sorry... But, fact is they have a thousand wraith to a hive... thats still only a 120 thousand... while the Orii better god damn have atleast a 7 billion people because I'd stop watching just because that would be the STUPIDEST THING EVER, a Galaxy over millions of years unable to exceed what a single planet has done in thousands of years, maybe more depends on what you believe, but known civilization didn't start until a few thousand years ago..

Point is, the Wraith outnumbered the ancients, who probably didn't expand much past a couple hundred thousand... not includign humans of course... anyway, they did that, and for tohusnads of years didn't advance at all... The Orii have been advancign for millions of years.. so it stands to reason that, the Orii not only have more numbers than the Wraith, but better technology.
                  Oh, they said the Wraith had at least 60 hives, but I would expect them to have over 100

The 304s survived three hits

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf
                    wraith hiveships carry THOUSANDS of wraith only 200 were left after the virus and you don't give the wraith enough credit i'd put it at 4 hives to an ori mothership and the wraith could build alot more...
                    We know you love the wraith, but the Ori can beat the wraith. the ancients didnt win cuz they were outnumbered and sucked at tactics.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

If the wraith are able to deplete a zpm in days, then there is no doubt they can overcome the Ori shield. Just watch what they did to the ancient satellite and Orion without shields. Hive ships are much larger than those Ori ships and the firepower( bolts the size of deadalus) The ancient satellite(monster size) alone can destroy an Ori mothership.

Ori galaxy=more food for the wraith=stronger and determined wraith. We just don't know the total numbers of hives.

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel
                        Oh, they said the Wraith had at least 60 hives, but I would expect them to have over 100

The 304s survived three hits
                        oo lol.. well u never know they might eat eachother... and if the civil war is real, then there may be less than 60 now... lol

I'm gonna have to rewatch camelot... I coulda swore it was one direct hit.. i mean,
                        Spoiler:
                        they gave the guys on ethon a satilite to destroy PRomethus, and that was a two shotter... idk if the shields were down or not tho. Coulda swore the shields were up, and coulda swore they just upgraded the tech on it.
                        Anyway if that was 2, then you'd think the Orii would have something better than 3 hits on their ship

Comment

Originally posted by EyeStrain
                          If the wraith are able to deplete a zpm in days, then there is no doubt they can overcome the Ori shield. Just watch what they did to the ancient satellite and Orion without shields. Hive ships are much larger than those Ori ships and the firepower( bolts the size of deadalus)

Ori galaxy=more food for the wraith=stronger and determined wraith. We just don't know the total numbers of hives.
                          Ancient Satilite is like the Oriis beam cannon it wiped out the Wraith Hive in one shot... It didn't have shields... the Orii have shieldsand if their anything liek the ancients, they have the best...

Comment

ur not listening wraith ships have several thousand on board...
                            ok the ancients seeded life on hundreds of planets and you can bet that there were more wraith during the war aswell, remember there's a food shortage in the galaxy so there won't be as many wraith...also the wraith lost nearly every battle with the ancients so they must be able to build ships pretty fast to keep up with the losses....the ancients had planets with millions of people on them back then tech was shared seeing as they were all ancients so don't put the wraiths victory down to just out numbering 200,000 ancients...we simply don't know enough facts on the war all we no is that the wraith over powered the ancients the most technologically advanced race in the universe(apart from ori)
                            Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

The wraith don't seem to mind their loses at all. Also the wraith not only fought the ancients but other advanced race in the P galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf
                                ur not listening wraith ships have several thousand on board...

ok the ancients seeded life on hundreds of planets and you can bet that there were more wraith during the war aswell, remember there's a food shortage in the galaxy so there won't be as many wraith...also the wraith lost nearly every battle with the ancients so they must be able to build ships pretty fast to keep up with the losses....the ancients had planets with millions of people on them back then tech was shared seeing as they were all ancients so don't put the wraiths victory down to just out numbering 200,000 ancients...we simply don't know enough facts on the war all we no is that the wraith over powered the ancients the most technologically advanced race in the universe(apart from ori)
                                lost nearly every battle??? the Ancients sent their most powerful ships to makea treaty and the Wraith overpowered them..

Ancients seeded human life on hundreds of planets and during the war there were more than enough "cattle" for the Wraith to harvest, but thats why they went to sleep. Now they're having a civilwar(atleast we think it may of only been a trick)

If the tech was shared, then why is it We've met one family in the pegasus with the Ancient Gene? They didn't share tech, and they didn't have millions of Anciets because the Gene would of spread more thru out the pegasus than it has on earth..

The Orii kicked the Ancients out, the Ancients were scientist, its morel iekly that the Orii reached their technological level thousands of years later..

Edit: About the wraith fighting other advanced races....They only fought off the Asurans, who probably stopped fighting them... because they are replicators and sure as hell can replicate alot more than the Wraith... and that is who WE know they fought.

Comment

Working...
                                X