Clear All

Originally posted by nimrandir
    I thought "Melin's weapon is not ...
    ...to be found without Arthur's Matle" (as in 'it is in
    another dimention')
    ... to be used by anyone but Arthur Himself"

I mean, I am not an expert in arthurian mithology, but let's remember
    Spoiler:
    that Daniel said in one of the last episodes of Season 9 (Crusade if memory serves) that Arthur's conception was inmaculate, pretty much as Adria's. Then Maybe Merlin concibed Arhur as an Merlin-ci (as opposite to the Orici), or as an human in the doorstep of ascencion as Anubis clone, using some woman as incubator.

Then maybe what we should be looking for is Arthur, who might be sleeping in some stasis chamber in some Merlin hidden outpost, until the day he is needed to fight some battle (wich, if memory serves, is part of arthurian mythology). Which leads to something it has started to bug me, After they found arthur's mantle, Did they ever used it to search in Avalon (the cave they found in England), or Camelot?

PS: Sorry if I'm going a litle off-topic, or if I'm not using the spoiler thing as it should be, but I'm new to this Forum and I'm not sure what the proper manners in these regards are.
    i sincerely hope that they do not bring King Arthur into the mix as the savior of the galaxy... i'unno, i guess i'm just a little sick and tired of Arthur and grail quests: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, First Knight, Arthur, DaVinci Code, Monty Python, etc etc etc... i hope that they move on to something a little less recognizeable soon....
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
    Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
    Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

Its Not.... Finished or complete. i bet he did not finish it.
      LoneWolf

Maybe next time, you'll just wait and see."
      "And blow my last chance of ever being right?" -- Jack and Jacob, Enemies

Comment

I just walk outside and think, and I realise something.

Spoiler:
        I think, that Sangral is in the City of Celestion (Like Vala says, that early thing are travelled to Celestion). And I watch s09e03 and Realise, that somekind red stone are in headprior neck. Are that Sangral?
        Asgard in memoriam

Comment

I think it is not a weapon.

I've been thinking that the device could force all who are acsended to desend.
          Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

"Is not....made of cheese!"

Thank you Morgan! Thank you!
            McKay:...ZedPM
            O'Neill: Zed?
            Jackson: He's Canadian
            O'Neill: I'm sorry

Comment

is not complete. There are two planets, and it's "the answer to what you're looking for", so could it be that Merlin split the weapon in two to hide both components? Could it be that both arent' done yet?

Comment

I say have Morgan tell Ascended Skaara what she was trying to tell SG1 & Ascended Skaara helps SG-1 in Daniels absense. If any Ascended being would care enough to help SG-1 in their time of need it would be Ascended Skaara

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko
                  is not complete. There are two planets, and it's "the answer to what you're looking for", so could it be that Merlin split the weapon in two to hide both components? Could it be that both arent' done yet?
                  possible... decent idea... don't put all your baskets in one egg

Comment

Oh yes. except for the little fact that "the others" would stop Skaara just like they've stopped Morgan.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko
                      Oh yes. except for the little fact that "the others" would stop Skaara just like they've stopped Morgan.

But Skaara would know what to say asap. He shows up tells them at least enough for them to figure out what they need to do. Bye bye Skaara. Teal'C calls Jack & tells Jack that the Ancients did something to Skaara just for helping them & caring. Jack comes in all pissed off & dies & gets ascended then gives the Ascended Ancients a smack down

I wish

Comment

Everyone assumes she said "not". She in fact said "the weapon is nut..." as in "nut-powered" as opposed to the Ori's hamster powered devices...

SG1 will find the weapon and unable to power it because it required a walnut, but since the idea is so ridiculous nobody dared to try it. Like Daniel wouldn't try asking the planet names directly.

Of course, this all changes when they find the ascended Ancient Squirrel...

Comment

Didnt Morgan say that Merlin for a time being became Human again & kept all of his Ancient knowledge & all memories ? Surely someone could do that again.

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate
                            But Skaara would know what to say asap. He shows up tells them at least enough for them to figure out what they need to do. Bye bye Skaara. Teal'C calls Jack & tells Jack that the Ancients did something to Skaara just for helping them & caring. Jack comes in all pissed off & dies & gets ascended then gives the Ascended Ancients a smack down

I wish
                            jack laying the smacketh down on the ancients.... i'd pay any amount you ask to see that

Comment

merlin's weapon is not... a creation of his... in fact, it was made by Greyhame... the very first being to ascend.... he then returned in corporeal form, retaining all his ascended knowledge and power, but was now transformed, somehow younger, and brighter in appearance, causing many to refer to him as simply, The White Wizard

Comment

Merlin's weapon is not... a toaster.

Maybe.

I still think it's not completed yet, and parts for it are on both planets.

Otherwise why did le Fay give him two addresses, when she could have said one wasn't in the database?
                                Son, do you know what colour this phone is?
                                - General Hammond

Comment

Working...
                                X