• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Psi
    Maybe there is something coded into the words/letters of
    "Merlin's weapon is not"

The first letter of each word is " MWIN "
    ie, Milky Way In

So it could be "Merlin's weapon is not in the Milky Way"??
    morgan le fay was stopped mid-sentence and could not finish what she was saying... if what you say is true, and that is all she was going to say, then they would have stopped her sooner....
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
    Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
    Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

I doubt that the information about a weapon able to destroy ascended beings, is in Daniels' mind, that sounds like knowledge they would have kept from him. Merlin's weapon is not complete.
      Merlin's weapon is not a weapon.
      Merlins' weapon is not real.
      Merlin's weapon is not safe.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishPisano
        DUDE, USE SPOILER BLOCKS IN YOUR MSG NEXT TIME!!!!! I ALREADY KNEW PART OF WHAT HAPPENS BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT YOU SAID!!!!!!!!!! and i don't apologize for the CAPS, people, sorry, point needed to be made.......
        I wouldn't worry about it man, TV guide never said anything about Daniel in an Alternate Universe, just that an episode coming up has Sam in one,
        "Your a fruitcake," Daniel Jackson to Vala Mal Doran "Prometheus Unbound"

Comment

Well you really gotta think where Merlin would hide the weapon. He created the weapon for a reason and that reason was to stop the Ori(I think it was mentioned) to stop the ori the wepon would have to be somewhere where it would be most useful. that is merline would essentually have to know the future. we know that he experimented a lot with time travel and that the other ascended being concidered it to be dangerous. the weapon would have to be somewhere where the ori would not find it and we would. he would have to have traveled to the future to find that out and that would mean that he would be within us somewhere around now. thus esentually the weapon wound be hidden in time out of anyones reach for a while. when and if TBTP decides we will see him then he would be young(ER) and the whole Merline ageing backwards in time would be a good assesment since he would be older of ter going back before he left.
          The MT one has MT will,
          The MT one is MT still!!!
          ||| savestargatesg1.com |||
          ||| save sg1 |||

Comment

I think that we'll discover that the sangraal ascension weapon is not really the bloodstone because of what morgan le fey said.

ach: wrong folder!!!!!!! censors please move to correct folder pretty please

Comment

Why did morgan come to atlantas anyways? was it just to tell us of the two planets to speed up our search and that's it? it seemed like it because she didn't want any more discusion after she gave them to us. or was she sent? THe anciant are acting kinda Evil . i mean isn't standing around and just watching people around you suffer and doing nothing to stop it evil? sure they might not want to do the right thing and get punished for it but still thats just being selfish. I have no idea how dressing it in the old lets just do nothing since it isn't our falt rutine actually get to them. its like some guys poisoned some other guy you have the antidote in your hand and you can give to the suffering person put you don't because you are afraid to get hurt. Thats being selfish thus evil, The Nox on the other hand always do the right thing even thought they might get punished but they do it anyway.
              The MT one has MT will,
              The MT one is MT still!!!
              ||| savestargatesg1.com |||
              ||| save sg1 |||

Comment

i think the question we all need to start focusing on is, what will happen if we find the weapon, learn how to use it, and discover that it can destroy the ancients as well as the ori? we will obviously use it to destroy the ori, and i'm assuming that SG1 will refuse to use it against the ancients, but will the ancients feel threatened by us bc we destroyed the Ori and are now their biggest threat?

since they know we're willing to use it, will they step in and 1. prevent us from finding it in the first place, or 2. step in and go to war with us to keep us from using it against them?
                Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
                Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
                Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
                Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishPisano
                  now she could have meant one of two things: daniel had the answer to the real question he was asking, or he had the answer to the question he initially asked. make sense?
                  You gave me an idea.

Martin Gero said in a S10 preview: You know, like at the end of S9, you were like, "I got some questions about how it is going to turn out." S10 answers them, raises some more, answers them, raises one more, answers it, gives you an answer you don't even think you need, and then asks the question.

Maybe that's it.

Or not.
                  No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                  (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

As long as Merlin's Weapon isn't something lame like, 'Hope'.

"Merlin's weapon is... to beleive in yourself, then the Ori can't harm you!"

After Olaf Dreyer had proposed a connection between the Barbero-Immirzi parameter in loop quantum gravity and the asymptotic behaviour of black hole quasinormal modes (in numerical general relativity), building on the previous insights due to Shahar Hod, Lubos Motl wasted no time proving that the exact asymptotic behaviour of the quasinormal modes of the Schwarzschild black hole was as predicted numerically.

Comment

Originally posted by MTgate
                      Well you really gotta think where Merlin would hide the weapon. He created the weapon for a reason and that reason was to stop the Ori(I think it was mentioned) to stop the ori the wepon would have to be somewhere where it would be most useful. that is merline would essentually have to know the future. we know that he experimented a lot with time travel and that the other ascended being concidered it to be dangerous. the weapon would have to be somewhere where the ori would not find it and we would. he would have to have traveled to the future to find that out and that would mean that he would be within us somewhere around now. thus esentually the weapon wound be hidden in time out of anyones reach for a while. when and if TBTP decides we will see him then he would be young(ER) and the whole Merline ageing backwards in time would be a good assesment since he would be older of ter going back before he left.
                      Actually, Janus was the ancient that experimented with time travel and created the time machine, Merlin was the one who forbid the research...

Comment

perhaps...

merlin's weapon is not in the milky way...

or

merlin's weapon is not in phase with us...
                        Spoiler:
                        ...because remember in 'arthurs mantle' (SG-1 season 9) where daniel sam and mitchell are out of phase and they find that merlin was working on the anti-ori weapon out of phase.

I have a theory that the merlins necklace, whatever, isnt the weapon, but rather a device to put you out of phase so you can use and see the weapon, and the weapons in an obvious place, like somewhere on earth, or in camelot in his library.

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever
                        to the blinder critics and philosophisers of today, but the core of science fiction,
                        its essence has become crutial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

i have the feeling the sangral, the blood stone, may be a memory crystal that will tell of the location of the weapon. which would undoubtedly be ectremely well gaurded.

so IMO morgan was saying "Merlins weapon is not the (sangral)"
                          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

It sound like good theory "Merlin weapon is not Sangraal", but I think, Morgan try say "Merlin weapon is not worthy to search". Why Merlin makes a powerfull weapon and just hide it? Why Merlin did not kill Ori with that weapon.

It looks that Ancients and Merlin are came from same Galaxy, Merlin knows where Ori is.
                            Asgard in memoriam

Comment

Yes, all upsetedness aside, spoiler space MUST be used for any episode beyond the one labeled in the title of this thread.

Be courteous to your fellow forum members and respect that they might not want to be spoiled
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I thought "Melin's weapon is not ...
                                ...to be found without Arthur's Matle" (as in 'it is in
                                another dimention')
                                ... to be used by anyone but Arthur Himself"

I mean, I am not an expert in arthurian mithology, but let's remember
                                Spoiler:
                                that Daniel said in one of the last episodes of Season 9 (Crusade if memory serves) that Arthur's conception was inmaculate, pretty much as Adria's. Then Maybe Merlin concibed Arhur as an Merlin-ci (as opposite to the Orici), or as an human in the doorstep of ascencion as Anubis clone, using some woman as incubator.

Then maybe what we should be looking for is Arthur, who might be sleeping in some stasis chamber in some Merlin hidden outpost, until the day he is needed to fight some battle (wich, if memory serves, is part of arthurian mythology). Which leads to something it has started to bug me, After they found arthur's mantle, Did they ever used it to search in Avalon (the cave they found in England), or Camelot?

PS: Sorry if I'm going a litle off-topic, or if I'm not using the spoiler thing as it should be, but I'm new to this Forum and I'm not sure what the proper manners in these regards are.

Comment

Working...
                                X