Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merlin's weapon is not finish! or not powerful enough?

Comment

Originally posted by cafine_us
      She told Daniel he had his answer. What "answer" would she be talking about if not the gate addresses?
      ah, finally someone asking the right question.

she did give him, presumably, the names to 2 planets, along with the gate addresses.

now she could have meant one of two things: daniel had the answer to the real question he was asking, or he had the answer to the question he initially asked. make sense?

i personally think that she was going to say that the weapon is not:
      a weapon
      what they're expecting
      what they're looking for (as in its not the holy grail)
      what they need to defeat the Ori
      where they expect
      or where she told them.

so i hit them all
      lol

imagine if merlin hid the anti-ori weapon in the ori's home galaxy? its often said that they best place to hide something in right under the seeker's nose.

a different note: imagine if we, along with the asgard, could buil an anti-replicator style gun that fired the same amount of energy as the supergate's kwoosh, thus when fired at an Ori ship, the ship is no more.
      Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
      Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
      Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
      Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturis
        Daniel already has the answer... buried in the remaining ascended knowledge deep in his subconcious...

this may be why he
        Spoiler:
        becomes a prior later in the season in order to advance himself far enough to be able to find it at will

just my thoughts...
        I LOVE that theory.

Comment

these are possible answers im guessing

Merlin's weapon is not...

on either planets.
          in this/our dimension.

Comment

I think she was going to say it was Not on either of the Planets. That the planets in question however, just held more clues for SG-1 to find and pursue. I mean, come on! We know it's not on either planet! It's just another breadcrumb! We're not going to get a silver bullet against the Ori this soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Arturis
              Daniel already has the answer... buried in the remaining ascended knowledge deep in his subconcious...

this may be why he
              Spoiler:
              becomes a prior later in the season in order to advance himself far enough to be able to find it at will

just my thoughts...
              read your spoiler, already knew it, and i have my suspicions about why that happens as well... i beleive that i agree with what you say are the justifications for what happens in your spoiler... its both stupid and smart at the same time.
              Spoiler:
              would be smarter if they got Jonas back on the team and gave him all of the knowledge that daniel's acquired through ascension so that when daniel becomes a Prior, Jonas can take over as the resident genius of the team and provide the team with the knowledge and understanding about the different races that only daniel has bc if he's a prior he can't exactly give them the info anymore
              Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
              Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
              Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
              Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

I think she was going to say :
                Merlin's weapon is not on - a planet, it is a planet or something like that, I guess Merlin's weapon isn't at all what we are expecting, certainly not a object
                sigpic
                ___________Stargate SG-1____________________Stargate Atlantis____________________Stargate Universe
                ________07.27.97 ~ 06.22.07________________07.16.04 ~ 01.09.09__________________10.02.09 ~ 05.09.11

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis91
                  I think she was going to say :
                  Merlin's weapon is not on - a planet, it is a planet or something like that, I guess Merlin's weapon isn't at all what we are expecting, certainly not a object

can't be a planet.. thats just makes everything wierd.. if the weapon is humans i understand... maybe the weapon is not an item but the humans... the humans give power to the ori through beliefs.. but if that was to turn away they have no power..

Comment

It could be that the weapon is no longer on the planets, but going there would give us more information about it.

Comment

i don't think it's humans because to build the weapon, Merlin had to go in another dimension so it can't be humans, and ok, the planet's thing was a stupid idea but i still think that it won't be a object, i think it will be something more symbolic or more spiritual, to continue with the Merlin's thing, the Holy Graal quest's thing, and the King Arthur and the Knights of the Rond Table's thing
                      sigpic
                      ___________Stargate SG-1____________________Stargate Atlantis____________________Stargate Universe
                      ________07.27.97 ~ 06.22.07________________07.16.04 ~ 01.09.09__________________10.02.09 ~ 05.09.11

Comment

yea i agree that it simply won't just be an object.. something crazy... can't wait

Comment

How about:

"Merlin's Weapon is not...." the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                            I think the same thing. Either that, or she was coming clean maybe. Maybe she was going to tell them it isn't on either planet. Only time will tell.

I agree, I think it was possibly hidden on Atlantis. it is possible she placed it there herself as an asended being. Who knows, the two planet addresses in the MW could lead them to the exact location of the weapon on Atlantis and its exact form.

Comment

Wild theory, maybe Merlins weapon is actually a sentence that forces the hearer to block all power that the Ori might gain from them. Or forces them onto the path to ascension thus enforcing the Ori's promise and ending their worshippers time on this plane.

But all those aside do you think it is possible that the weapon is intelectual in nature and not physical? Like the Holy Grail is just where it is carried, like a recorder.

Comment

Well don't forget that
                                Spoiler:
                                The Jaffa (or a rogue group) have a weapon that does some sort of damage.
                                When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
                                Zatnikitelman

Comment

Working...
                                X