Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When the team comes up empty on the two planets they were told to search by morgan la'fey maybe they weren't looking hard enough on those planets. The location could still be one of those two planets. When morgan la'fay was cut off by the other accended ancients she could have been trying to say that "merlin's weapon is not...." ...in out dimension. When the team found the device on earth showing that merlin had created a weapon, the only way to read it was to be in another dimension. Who's to say that merlin didn't hide the weapon in another dimension as well......

Comment

Maybe the weapon is not finished.

Comment

maybe the weapon doesn't really matter.... it doesn't seem to be too important to the SGC since they didn't even mention it last night....
        Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
        Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
        Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
        Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

"Merlin's weapon is not going to help you"
          "Merlin's weapon is not all it's cracked up to be"
          "Merlin's weapon is not in Thor's possesion"
          "Merlin's weapon is not considered illegal under the Geneva Conventions"
          "Merlin's weapon is not without side effects, including nausea, anal leakage, and possible death for energy-based lifeforms"
          "Merlin's weapon is not in this room"

We could speculate forever on what she said, and we shall only find out around the end of season 10, i suppose

edit: btw, they did mention the quest to find it. They said daniel was in england looking at several ancient materials related to merlin.

Comment

Originally posted by bumontheroad
            "Merlin's weapon is not going to help you"
            "Merlin's weapon is not all it's cracked up to be"
            "Merlin's weapon is not in Thor's possesion"
            "Merlin's weapon is not considered illegal under the Geneva Conventions"
            "Merlin's weapon is not without side effects, including nausea, anal leakage, and possible death for energy-based lifeforms"
            "Merlin's weapon is not in this room"

We could speculate forever on what she said, and we shall only find out around the end of season 10, i suppose

edit: btw, they did mention the quest to find it. They said daniel was in england looking at several ancient materials related to merlin.
            sarcasm dude.... wtf's your excuse?

lol
            Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
            Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
            Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
            Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

Merlin's weapon is not wearning an underwear... When Daniel and company gate to the two planets they'll find people all dressed in bikini except one naked person who's not wearing anything.

How does that "weapon" work? We won't know because FCC will censor that entire episode. Suffice to say she (or he) puts the "ass" in ascension...

No clue what the hell I'm talking about... Need sleep.

Comment

Mogan said that Merlin's Weapon is not... "Not WHAT!"

Not functional, Not in this dimension, not within reach, not tangible. Is it not real device, is something that must be fused with an individual to allow them to be a weapon.

Is it possible that we have already seen it
                Spoiler:

Is It the device that McCay used to protect himself in Atlantis Season 1 or is something like Adria had in "Counterstrike" to protect herself from the Ancient Weapon on Dakara

Take Care...Feel free to E-Mail me at [email protected] if you like.
                Last edited by TameFarrar; 25 August 2006, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Are you saying that merlins weapon is a sheild? because that makes no sence. also...

USE SPOILER TAGS FOR NEW EPISODES BUDDY.

btw welcome

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

chances are Adria carried the
                    Spoiler:
                    soul or being of an Orii in the necklace..
                    but hey who knows...

you dont know what merlins weapon is... why repost what Everyone else has posted 10 times, that she said his weapon is not... Search function, unless u have new info
                    Last edited by TameFarrar; 25 August 2006, 10:35 PM.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

From what I have seen and understand the Merlin weapon only attacks the Ori on the plan of existences. But mid season just around the corner so let all hope that it will be something nice.
                      May the force be with you

Comment

Spoiler:
                        She said it was a piece of Celestis. I don't take that literally.

I imagine it's a small shield generator, possibly left over technology from when they were pre-ascendant. Remember that she doesn't have the Ori's knowledge per se, she has the knowledge the Ori were willing to stuff in her gorgeous head. There's a huge difference between the two.

Comment

Previous Thread: Merlin's Weapon is Not...
                          "Science Fiction is an existential metaphor. It allows us to to tell stories about the human condition.
                          Isaac Asimov once said 'Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and and philosphers of today. But the core of science fiction--it's essence--has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all.' "
                          ~Grell, 'Silver/Teal'c', SG-1, 200th Episode

Comment

Just what was Morgan going to say next before she was whisked away?

Merlin's weapon is not:

1) ...in pegasus or milkyway galaxy.

2) ...on planet...

3) ...finished yet.

4) ...discriminating and will wipe out all ascended beings everywhere.

5) ...the only way to defeat the ori.

6) ...a toaster but can make really good bagels?

Any ideas, speculations or spoilers guys?

Comment

The most likely one was Merlin's weapon is not on [Planet]. As they were down to 2 choices.

Comment

"meant for killing the Ori, it's meant for killing SciFi executives that will cancel the show in a few weeks!"
                                And those weren't the other ancients stopping her, they were people from Sci Fi.
                                Oh snap. You're reading a really old post.

Comment

Working...
                                X