This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giantevilhead
    Sounds like a way to bring back Apophis. Being ascended, Shifu's Goa'uld memories could actually manifest into individual beings.
    I think that it would go right in hand of what Anbuis was trying to do. I think an evil Shifu would be awesome.

Comment

If their human it should be the Aschen.

I want the new enemy be an enemy that doesn't comunicate, negotiate, hail or anything. Just attack. Like the Cylons.
      But when they finally set down and talk to one of us they find out that they were lied to and join us. Are beliefs are the same The only reason why they started the war between us is because the Ori said we were evil. Then it turns out that are new enemy are a race that worship the giants in Crystal Skull. Then we contact the Giants and inform them of the Ori in which they have heard of and show up and stomps them.

Then Vala kisses me on the cheek and Carter gets jeoulus and they cat fight over me for about an hour while I watch.

Of course Carter wins and we live happely ever after.
      *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
      *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
      *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
      *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
      *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
      *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
      *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
        Then Vala kisses me on the cheek and Carter gets jeoulus and they cat fight over me for about an hour while I watch.

Of course Carter wins and we live happely ever after.
        I like your plan. Send Vala my way, will ya?
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i think that the new enemies could be a whole army of those anubis clones or even we start to see the Lucian Alliance attacking the sgc some more

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
            I like your plan. Send Vala my way, will ya?
            No problem. If you leave the door open to long she wonders off. (just a little heads up.)
            *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
            *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
            *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
            *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
            *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
            *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
            *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

"The furlings!". That made me laugh and giggle for quite some while.

Imagine the furlings as they look in Jack's mind. Cute little furry thingies... with machine guns!

Comment

like conker

Comment

Thought I should make a thread for the discussion about Joes response that a new enemy will appear for the SG-1 crew. So who do you think it is? Someone new or someone old like perhaps the foothold aliens? And two races for sg-1 to tackle.......i think now they miss the days of fighting goa'uld

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

From what I read and heard, it's a enemy we have run into twice in the last two seasons but they have never enough time to go into them.

Give you a hint: They are connected to Vala.

Comment

If you mean the Lucian Alliance, I doubt it as the new enemy are apparently connected to the Ori (or was it the SGA enemy connected to the Wraith?)

If it is connected to the Ori I think foot soldiers or a race in our galaxy thats allied with them and are providing the Ori with a way in, like cardasians and dominion in DS9 (hopefully not but Ashen?)
                      Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

The Lucian Alliance are interesting but they dont strike me as guys who would be a huge threat to the SGC but rather something like the Trust. Could be wrong though.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
                          The Lucian Alliance are interesting but they dont strike me as guys who would be a huge threat to the SGC but rather something like the Trust. Could be wrong though.

yet

there's gonna be a worse enemy. maybe same as the SG1 Alliance game?

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
                            Yeah, it's still too early to tell with them. We still haven't had a real encounter yet. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how tptb develop them. They may become a bigger threat to us than they currently appear to be.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

maybe my brain is not working right now....but why are they introducing ANOTHER new enemy? It took a good deal of season 9 to introduce the Ori, and although they are a cool enemy, why cant we just stick with them so we dont have to take up a portion of season 10 by introducing new villians and instead develop the Ori???

Comment

Possibly because the Ori are on a level of the replicators in destructive potential so they might need a more toned down villain that the team can face. The Lucian Alliance does kind of provide that and still be somewhat unique plus they wouldnt have to make anything new, just reuse goa'uld ships and stuff. Personally if there is a new villain i hope its...well kind of new.

And while that would make sense, I dont think TPTB will use the Haaken from alliance sadly.

Comment

Working...
                                X