X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
    Furlings!!!!!!
    Didn't you already open up a Furlings thread a couple of days ago. Why all these pointless threads!

Still mulling over whether to Red you for all this!

Comment

I hope it's the Aschen even though they're not a new villain. They would make the perfect disciples for the Ori. They're smart, organized, and they have advanced technology so they can put whatever knowledge the Ori gives them to use right away. They could build a fleet for the Ori in the Milky Way.

If it's a completely new villain then I hope they're somehow related to the Asgard. It could be a faction of the Asgard who are willing to do the bidding of the Ori in exchange for the cure to their cloning problem. It could be the Jotun, enemies of the gods in Norse mythology. Since mythology in the Stargate universe has basis in truth, it’s possible that the Jotun were a real race that was defeated by the Asgard long ago and perhaps banished from the Asgard galaxy.

Comment

evil tollan survivors!!!!

wraith die!

Comment

The Haaken?
          The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

the furlings???unlikely to the point of stupidity!!!the furlings werent a warlike race before their self imposed after which they became even more pasafistic withdrawing from the world and regressing thecnologicaly how would they(a race that by now if they are evan alive are so un-advanced the best weapons they will have if any will be bows and swords)they be a threat???imagine:
            carter: oh no here come the furlings!!! heavily armed with daggers and poisened darts whatever shal we do???!!!
            tealc: do not panic major...a few quick staff blasts...the threat is gone...
            carter: phew its ok daniel its safe u can let go of my leg now...
            tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
            yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
            Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

I'm hoping that the new enemy could be Shifu/Harsesis. He could be cool as an Ori.
              He ascended, and all the evil Goa'uld stuff in his head finaly got to him since Oma isn't around to protect him anymore.
              He's an evil ascended child, with all the genetic memory of the Goa'uld.
              Pretty scary if you ask me!
              Andy "Chores!?! What are we, Amish?"
              Charlene Spencer "He's gotten so precocious."
              Citizen Joe

Comment

I think they wasted Anubis' son he would have been a great villain.

He could have ascended but this time to the ori side of the next plane, and the return of a gouald would make the jaffa nation rip apart again.

Comment

I wonder if this new enemy is an individual (male/female), a group of individual or an entire race. And what does the words "Ori related" mean in the eyes of TPTB?
                  School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Butterfly-Dreamer
                    I'm hoping that the new enemy could be Shifu/Harsesis. He could be cool as an Ori.
                    He ascended, and all the evil Goa'uld stuff in his head finaly got to him since Oma isn't around to protect him anymore.
                    He's an evil ascended child, with all the genetic memory of the Goa'uld.
                    Pretty scary if you ask me!
                    Sounds like a way to bring back Apophis. Being ascended, Shifu's Goa'uld memories could actually manifest into individual beings.

Comment

oh thank god we are getting away from the furlings!!!!!
                      tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
                      yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
                      Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

Or maybe a new Doci leading the Priors and the warships in the Milky Way.

Comment

What about that mysterious alien ship that attacked the prommy when Carter was studying the gas cloud or something in 'Grace'

Granted I we didn't have the Asguards shielding tech or their engines, but they seemed to do a quick number on the prommy in that ep.

Comment

The teleporter used by the ship in Grace had a very similar effect to Asgard beams.

Comment

My types for the new enemy:

- Bloodthirsty Nox Rebels (they are tired of pacifism)
                              - Zombie Tollans (one of anubius experminets)
                              - Apophis Clone (he was the best)
                              - Unas Fanatics (they started to worship Replicators)
                              - Horny Ascheen (they are now rulled by Hathor)

Comment

Originally posted by Piernik
                                My types for the new enemy:

- Horny Ascheen (they are now rulled by Hathor)

That would be the best!
                                We are followers of eternal Hathor!!

"We are the queen of the Gods, we are the mother of all Gods."

Comment

Working...
                                X