Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like the new enemy to be the Lucian Alliance which we find out to have now combined with the Ashen if it's possible!
    http://www.scirev.net/ - My Dr Who fanfics, many crossing over with Stargate & Sliders
    sigpic
    My fics at my site
    Other fanfics on fanfiction.net --includes a new SGU/Space:1999 crossover, as well as the Dalek Stargate

Comment

while the goa'uld stand mostly in defeat... they have not been entirely wiped out... ba'al is still at large, and anubis is not completely gone... now they're nowhere the threat they used to be, they can still pose some danger to us, esp since
      Spoiler:
      ba'al has the gate addresses thanks to sam

i think that the goa'uld are still around bc TPTB have a place for them in our war with the ori.

my hopes are that we engage the ori in a fullscale war relatively soon... and TPTB use the following storyarcs:

1. no more random episodes
      2. tracking down the four races and bringing them to our aid
      3. asgard and SGC drawing up treaties and alliances with the remaining goa'uld
      4. including anubis
      5. confronting the ancients about their involvement, etc...

so i think maybe the next 3-5 seasons should focus on a massive galactic war with the ori... focusing on our preparations for it... chances are that we'd run into problems with the goa'uld, esp anubis, and so we'd still have enemies out there... or at least problematic races to deal with.

introducing yet another enemy at this point, is not a good idea bc we have the ori to deal with now... aggressive, anti-earth planets (like the Genii in Atlantis) are not a bad idea, but a first or second level enemy of earth (goa'uld, replicators, etc) would destroy the momentum that is building with the ori and everything they did last season.
      Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
      Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
      Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
      Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Crichton
        I think following up the Aschen would be borrrriiinngg.
        I hope people don't ask for this in mass numbers since the writers seem to be very susceptible to fan opinion. JMHO-
        Since when have the writers recently been susceptible to the fans opinions?

Comment

I like the random episodes that give us new weapons and new allies. It what makes the show great is not always focusing on one bad guy but many different problems. Season 5 is perfect example of how random episodes can turn into more. Carter getting kidnaped gave us new villainies like the rouge NID which is now the TRUST. So it’s not always bad.
          May the force be with you

Comment

Originally posted by Excellion_razor
            Since when have the writers recently been susceptible to the fans opinions?
            Did you watch 200?

Comment

Working...
            X