• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no one saw that coming.
    Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
    Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Sorry, but very doubtful. Apparently this enemy will be tied to the Ori storyline.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
        But one of the addresses they gave them was of the black hole planet.
        True, but you can't assume they were stupid enough to have their entire race on one planet. Not at their level of development. They probably had quite a few planets under their control, like Earth would have been. So they could be brought back.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Piernik
          no. they just lost one planet.
          No. They didn't lose anything.
          In Exodus SG-1 used the blackhole gate address to make a sun go nova. Once the link was established it could never be broken so by the time the Aschen received the list o gate addresses (with the gate address too) the link was still on and still is. That gate is unusable.
          I fact I stongly believe that the Aschen did not even bother to use the gate addresses because we lt them know we were on to them. Besides they are a patient race. They were willing to wipe us out in a 100 years or more just in order not to screw their plan. If the it were the other way around, we would have already tried to establish the link with the blackhole address and have dead a long time ago.
          They are not a fast-food race like us. So, no, don't count the Aschen out. They are still there live and kicking with no planet lost at all. They are only isolated.
          School is overrated.

Comment

We will probably never get to see the Furlings, which is actually quite cool because it keeps them so mysterious.

Comment

Yes, of course, forgot that it was still on.

Comment

we will never see the furlings, i wish JM had never invented them! they are like god, annoying to the point of disbelief.
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                Stargate : Genesis |
                Original Starship DesignThread
                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                11000! green me

Comment

I wonder will the new enemy be humans or aliens (e.g looks nothing like a human)
                  The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                    I wonder will the new enemy be humans or aliens (e.g looks nothing like a human)
                    Good question. Guess we'll all just have to wait and see. Or at least until some spoilers come out on them.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I just think using the Aschen again would be a wise move by tptb. They had potential to be a hell of an awesome enemy.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I just hope the new enemy isn't an old idea rehashed i.e a parisitic race.. space vampire, techno bug..

Comment

-shudders- That would be horrible! ...JK, or I sure hope it's not some reptillion race...With tenticles...and a third eye! :gasp:

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
                            -shudders- That would be horrible! ...JK, or I sure hope it's not some reptillion race...With tenticles...and a third eye! :gasp:
                            All i can picture is a humanoid body with a big huge mouse head
                            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                              All i can picture is a humanoid body with a big huge mouse head
                              Hey, they could become one of Earth's greatest threats. "We demand all of your cheese; hallowed are the Ori!"
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

i think they are human, my opinion has always been a humanoid appearence.
                                sigpic
                                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                                Stargate : Genesis |
                                Original Starship DesignThread
                                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                                11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                                X