S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82
    Thats true they are both great examples however I think Farscape started to degrade in terms of quality by the end. Remember the VR ep?
    VR? Or you mean UR - Unrealized Reality? Personally I think it was brilliant episode.
    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
      Actually, I really enjoyed "John Quixote" personally.
      Hmm First time we've disagreed. Oh well I thought it was ok just not quality Farscape.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Hmm First time we've disagreed. Oh well I thought it was ok just not quality Farscape.
        Nothing wrong with the occasional disagreement. It happens, even among like-minded folk.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
          VR? Or you mean UR - Unrealized Reality? Personally I think it was brilliant episode.
          Virtual Reality. As in Season 4's "John Quixote".
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Just as long as you don't try to kill each other over your disagreement... On second thought, a gladiator style fight to the death would be interesting to see...

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
              Just as long as you don't try to kill each other over your disagreement... On second thought, a gladiator style fight to the death would be interesting to see...
              I doubt you'll see the gladiator fight to the death. We agree on stuff about 98% of the time it would seem.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I enjoyed Farscape but nowhere near as much as Stargate. TBH I'd never heard of it before I started coming here, and only started watching when I heard BB was coming over to SG1. Problem is, SciFi UK is terrible and shows things at random times, and the DVD's cost almost £100 per season, so I've not seen much of it. So SG1 is still my all time fave SciFi show. Never really got into the Treks, fall asleep every time I try to watch BSG and have only seen one ep of Andromeda (although coincidentally it one where Chris Judge and Michael Shanks were robots who ended up fighting each other)

Comment

Virtual Reality. As in Season 4's "John Quixote".
                  Thanks

I love "John Quixote" episode very much (with the exception of the last scene in it - Crichton taking drugs and completely ignoring Aeryn).
                  T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

I loooove Farscape, just watched four more eps over two days, good stuff.

Comment

I doubt you'll see the gladiator fight to the death. We agree on stuff about 98% of the time it would seem.
                      Thats a very good statistic. Now if only the antis could agree with us 98% of the time!

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                        I loooove Farscape, just watched four more eps over two days, good stuff.
                        Good for you it's a great show. I love it to I just love Stargate more. I'd buy Farscape on DVD if it wasn't so Darn expensive!

Comment

It has been sooooo long since I've watched any farscape, I really enjoyed it though when I did.

Thats a very good statistic. Now if only the antis could agree with us 98% of the time!
                          lol yup, with need to do a bit of guiding back to the path ourselves! We need ratings for a season 11!

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                            Thanks

I love "John Quixote" episode very much (with the exception of the last scene in it - Crichton taking drugs and completely ignoring Aeryn).
                            I didn't care for JQ, but at the end when John started using drugs was probably the best part, IMO. As much as I didn't like the ep, I have to give kudos to Ben for writing in the script that his character turns to drugs. A lot of actors are too vain or whatever to allow that to happen. IT proved to me, again, that Ben will take hits to his characters for the betterment of the series, if it makes the series work. It seems the eps where he did that the most are the eps I don't like, though. LOLOL

Comment

Well I wonder if 200 does really well in the ratings if Sci-Fi will use that as a condition for season 11. Asking to bring back RDA in some shape or form as a recurring role if not regular.

Comment

Good for you it's a great show. I love it to I just love Stargate more. I'd buy Farscape on DVD if it wasn't so Darn expensive!
                                That's what the Starburst editions are for.

Comment

Working...
                                X