• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Descent
    Here's the vignette for Company of Thieves:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVkvU6o1XKs

Enjoy, looks really good.
    So can you assure us that after the episode I won't find you again in the Anti- thread?
    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
      Spoiler:
      Either way, I'm willing to bet it will be the cliffhanger.
      And I think you're going to win the bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
        And I think you're going to win the bet.
        Six months, man! Six freekin' months!!

Comment

Six months, man! Six freekin' months!!
          Let's hope UK will get the second half of the season first, so... *cough*alternativesources*cough

Comment

Let's hope UK will get the second half of the season first, so... *cough*alternativesources*cough
            whatever do you mean?

Comment

So Memento Mori got a 1.6 rating this week. It's not as good as I thought it would be, but it did tie with Atlantis (which up til now has been about 0.1 ahead). So that can only be a good thing, right? With both shows getting those ratings without a major competitor, you can't claim it's only an SG-1 problem.

Comment

Mark Stern is one of the main people against a season eleven or at least that is what I can tell from what I have read. After doing some research I found he is also greatly responsible for the show “the outer limits” which is in it’s seventh season at least as long as it’s been with sci fi. That show has been on the air forever I think seven seasons must be with sci fi, and it has won many awards that is one of Mark Sterns baby’s I am wondering if there is some jealousy or if he is trying to eliminate some of the competition for the series. Sci fi really doesn’t have any shows that can really touch that. Well that is another possibility that came to me as I was reading up on Mark Stern. if anyone has any thing on Mark stern pleas share
                Jacob Carter "where almost done"

Daniel Jackson " good I dont think they bought it"

Jacob Carter "why who did you say you where"

Daniel Jackson " the great and powerful OZ"

Jacob Carter "sam we have to go, now"

Dr. Daniel Jackson:"True enlightenment must begin with the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by stargate-x304
                  Mark Stern is one of the main people against a season eleven or at least that is what I can tell from what I have read. After doing some research I found he is also greatly responsible for the show “the outer limits” which is in it’s seventh season at least as long as it’s been with sci fi. That show has been on the air forever I think seven seasons must be with sci fi, and it has won many awards that is one of Mark Sterns baby’s I am wondering if there is some jealousy or if he is trying to eliminate some of the competition for the series. Sci fi really doesn’t have any shows that can really touch that. Well that is another possibility that came to me as I was reading up on Mark Stern. if anyone has any thing on Mark stern pleas share
                  I really hate this guy...

Comment

So Memento Mori got a 1.6 rating this week. It's not as good as I thought it would be, but it did tie with Atlantis (which up til now has been about 0.1 ahead). So that can only be a good thing, right? With both shows getting those ratings without a major competitor, you can't claim it's only an SG-1 problem.
                    Now we can only hope both shows will rise even more this week. Even though I definately wasn't expecting Memento Mori to get a 1.6, I'm pleasantly surprised.
                    sigpic
                    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Now we can only hope both shows will rise even more this week. Even though I definately wasn't expecting Memento Mori to get a 1.6, I'm pleasantly surprised.
                      Why exactly didn't you expect higher ratings (0.1 better than Counterstrike)? This kind of episodes are definitely better for casual viewers...

Comment

Why exactly didn't you expect higher ratings
                        The complete lack of people in the Live Discussion thread for one thing was an indication to me. Guess I was wrong and I guess Monk did have an effect on the ratings.
                        sigpic

Comment

The complete lack of people in the Live Discussion thread for one thing was an indication to me. Guess I was wrong and I guess Monk did have an effect on the ratings.
                          BTW... what camp are you exactly in? 'cause I'm seeing you more and more in the ANTI thread..... sitting on the fence is not good, you know...

Comment

I gotta agree with you on that. I didn't expect that episode to garner those ratings either. I would love to see the next few episodes really clean up on the ratings. Show that a**hole that SG-1 is still a very profitable show!

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Originally posted by Ravroz
                              I gotta agree with you on that. I didn't expect that episode to garner those ratings either. I would love to see the next few episodes really clean up on the ratings. Show that a**hole that SG-1 is still a very profitable show!
                              The thing is, that Descent expected LOWER ratings for Memento Mori, because he(she?) didn't enjoy it.

Comment

BTW... what camp are you exactly in? 'cause I'm seeing you more and more in the ANTI thread..... sitting on the fence is not good, you know...
                                I'm in the grey area these days.

Mostly Pro but I still have my problems with the show, is that so wrong?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X