Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HirogenGater
    Exactly!

I just glanced at the calendar....wow, next Friday boys and girls SG-1 and Atlantis return!
    How much have they re-run season nine on sci-fi? We haven't had any of season nine repeated even once up here.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
      How much have they re-run season nine on sci-fi? We haven't had any of season nine repeated even once up here.
      I may be wrong but I think we've had about two marathons where they had several of the episodes. With a few exceptions, they've also shown about 1 to 2 episodes of the season on Friday too.

And is it just me or is just about everyone shooting down "200"?

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
        I may be wrong but I think we've had about two marathons where they had several of the episodes. With a few exceptions, they've also shown about 1 to 2 episodes of the season on Friday too.

And is it just me or is just about everyone shooting down "200"?
        No one in this thread is. I can't wait!

Only thing about the ep that I'm apprehensive about is:

Spoiler:

THE wedding, whatever it is.

Comment

No one in this thread is. I can't wait!
          That's why I said just about everyone. This is for positive people. I agree, "200" is one of the other episodes that I am most looking foward to.

Only thing about the ep that I'm apprehensive about is:

Spoiler:

THE wedding, whatever it is.
          Really? I'm not even apprehensive about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
            Really? I'm not even apprehensive about that.
            I'm not a shipper, and I don't think Stargate should focus on ships- it's not that kind of show.....

Comment

I'm not a shipper, and I don't think Stargate should focus on ships- it's not that kind of show.....
              I'm not a shipper either but if it's it presented in a way that is mixed in well with the plot, I think it could work. Of course it could be done in the fashion of it all being in Teal'c's head... That would be just like him. Though it could also be interesting if one of the Asgard visited and came up with that. And that would tell you something.

Comment

I wholeheartedly agree. I'm not watching SG-1 for romance.

Comment

You don't have to, but you can't really avoid it on sci-fi shows.

Show me a sci-fi show that doesn't have a bit or romance and I'll eat my hat (if I had one).

Really guys, I think you scare too easy. This whole episode is for fun, so why be bothered? It's not like it's going to be serious or anything.

Comment

9 days 23 hours (~)15 minutes!
                    Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                    Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                    -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                      You don't have to, but you can't really avoid it on sci-fi shows.

Show me a sci-fi show that doesn't have a bit or romance and I'll eat my hat (if I had one).

Really guys, I think you scare too easy. This whole episode is for fun, so why be bothered? It's not like it's going to be serious or anything.
                      In most sci-fi shows romance is fine, but it doesn't quite have the same place on SG-1- the show doesn't need it, and really only requires a very minimal dosage. We see so much more out of these characters through their friendships with each other then we ever do from their romantic attachments (Sam/Pete boldly went nowhere and was a waste of a storyline.....I would rather have seen Sam/Daniel's friendship explored more in that time). Just as long as that aspect doesn't become the focus.....I want lots of fun craziness from 200 and minimal sappiness.

Comment

In most sci-fi shows romance is fine, but it doesn't quite have the same place on SG-1- the show doesn't need it, and really only requires a very minimal dosage. We see so much more out of these characters through their friendships with each other then we ever do from their romantic attachments (Sam/Pete boldly went nowhere and was a waste of a storyline.....I would rather have seen Sam/Daniel's friendship explored more in that time). Just as long as that aspect doesn't become the focus.....I want lots of fun craziness from 200 and minimal sappiness.
                        I'm on your side TrekGirl42! I would love to have seen Sam and Daniel's friendship explored.

Comment

Don't worry, I doubt there will be much sappiness, it's the friggen 200th episode, the marriage will be a joke of some kind. It's already known that the episode will be riddled with injokes.
                          Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                          Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                          -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                            I'm on your side TrekGirl42! I would love to have seen Sam and Daniel's friendship explored.
                            Like that scene from Sacrifices where they greet Ry'ac and Karin, and Daniel puts his arm over he shoulder and they wear those grins when they realise that the wedding will be held on base. Great moment. And there's long list of great moments in Arthur's Mantle.....so they got there, eventually. Now this season it needs to be Sam and Vala, and a continuation of Mitchell and Teal'c- I loved their scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity
                              Don't worry, I doubt there will be much sappiness, it's the friggen 200th episode, the marriage will be a joke of some kind. It's already known that the episode will be riddled with injokes.
                              Injokes are always welcome.....they're so fun to try and catch.

Comment

Injokes are always welcome.....they're so fun to try and catch.
                                Indeed! Especially if you've been a fan since the very beginning.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X