X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starathena74
    hi mod is there any way we can make this in to a poll thank u very much
    Try pm'ing one of the mods that should get it done quicker
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

ya i think your right
      carter "colone?"
      o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

i do

Comment

Originally posted by the true apothis
          i do
          love the name and welcome to the fourm
          carter "colone?"

Comment

used 2 think this show was a joke, then i watched an episode, then i watched them all, right now im patiently waiting on season 9's fourth horseman part 2 like a little kid at christmas, long live the SGC say i

Comment

YES for season 10!

I love the storyline, cant wait to see where it leads.
              I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

I will say yes for a Season 10.....
                Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

I don't know if I can say right now. I'll have to see how I feel at the end of the season. But, if we do have a season 10 I'll have no problem with it!

Comment

I definitely want a season 10 unless they are going to use it to show some type of canon Sam/Jack anything. (I don't even want Sam to talk to him on the phone. <G>) If that's the case, I'd rather the show end than ruin it completely. Other than that, though, I want a season 10 and beyond.

its sad and a smack in the face because there was so much potential left in the series and they squandered it and i was a very vocal supporter of a season 9 and now all of the anti-season 9 people were right.
                    I don't agree that the potential of the show was squandered in season 9. I think they actually wrote up to their potential in some of the episodes. Even in the one episode I didn't like, there were thinks I liked about it, so I didn't hate it.

I've loved season 9 for the most part. The first episodes were great. The problem that I saw was that almost as soon as Sam came back, they separated the team again. I loved Prototype because at least the main characters were interacting with each other, and I liked The Fourth Horseman less because of the lack of that, but it wasn't a bad episode.

The first five episodes were awesome, though, and I don't even like Vala. Some of them rank in my top favorite episodes now--right up there with seasons 1 & 2 which are my favorite seasons. (I'm going to have to revise my list. <G>)I wish they'd write more like that for the whole team. I'll be unhappy if the rest of season 9 is all about one character or another and less about the team. I have read spoilers, but I'm still hoping for the best.
                    My Top 40 SG-1 Episodes

My Ranking of All Season 9 Episodes

It's Daniel Jackson's world; I just live in it.

Comment

Season 10 must happen. We the people demand it. Seasons 11, 12, and maybe even 13 wouldn't be too much to ask for, would it?
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                        Season 10 must happen. We the people demand it. Seasons 11, 12, and maybe even 13 wouldn't be too much to ask for, would it?
                        i like your thinking
                        carter "colone?"

Comment

Me too!
                          I'm quite looking forward to a season 10, and many more seasons after that!

Comment

im trying to get the mods to make his a poll but i will keep trying
                            carter "colone?"

Comment

Having introduced the Ori storyline, i think it is only fair that it is seen thru to the end. Considering that it took 8 seasons to defeat the Goa'uld, 7 to defeat the Ori is only fair . Just to balance everything out - 7 to defeat the Wraith

Concerning the negativity surrounding season 9 :the naysayers are entitled to their opinions, but many of us want SG-1 to continue for many many more seasons - and there will be Netu to pay if our enjoyment is cut short because of them

Comment

i think every as some very good points about if it gose in to a 10th season
                                carter "colone?"

Comment

Working...
                                X