Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I want a season 10, of course I do!!! I'm amazed at the writing in this season and I think every episode so far has been outstanding. The acting is astounding and I'm thrilled about the Fourth Horseman part 2. I love season nine of Stargate SG-1!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
      LOL i watch it because it WAS good and im hopefull that someday it can be good again. its funny how i never said anything about anyone ELSE watching it or liking it, this is an opinion thread asking who wants a season 10. I said I didn't because the show isn't as good as it used to be. Did i say people should stop watching it? No I didn't. You are the one being a stargate fascist saying that anyone that doesn't like it shouldn't watch. I love how you fanboys are so paranoid and desperate to keep anyone from speaking ill against your precious stargate you can not entertain the thought of people not liking it anymore!
      Never did i say anyone who disliked season 9 was not allowed to have an opinion.
      And stop calling me fanboy. I am NOT paranoid or desperate. You don't know me, you can't tell me what i am and what am not.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit
        Never did i say anyone who disliked season 9 was not allowed to have an opinion.
        And stop calling me fanboy. I am NOT paranoid or desperate. You don't know me, you can't tell me what i am and what am not.
        the very fact that you told me to stop watching the show because i dont think it is as good as it used to be makes you a fanboy.

Comment

Name-calling, that's always mature guys.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

the very fact that you told me to stop watching the show because i dont think it is as good as it used to be makes you a fanboy.
            You know what, i'm going now, cause your boring me repeating youself again and again...

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              Name-calling, that's always mature guys.
              calling someone a fanboy isnt name calling. calling someone an idiot or something is name calling, fanboy is a descriptive label and can be ment in a good way or bad way, it depends on the person and the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit
                You know what, i'm going now, cause your boring me repeating youself again and again...
                ah yes bow out in the face of opposition. ciao!

Comment

I want a 10th im loving season 9 the ori storyline is fantastic imo the 8th season was by far the worst with rda having a reduced shooting shedule and most of the episodes being based on earth it great to have sg1 off world again.

Comment

calling someone a fanboy isnt name calling. calling someone an idiot or something is name calling, fanboy is a descriptive label and can be ment in a good way or bad way, it depends on the person and the situation.
                    Hadn't really heard that term before.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Really? You've never heard the term fanboy? I must have been called that dozens of times about different things.

Fanboy is thrown around a lot when boards go down the tubes. GameFAQS.com, or at least the gaming section, is unreadable anymore because the moment you say you like something more than someone elses something, they start throwning the fanboy comments.

At least Gateworld isn't so much like that.
                      Last edited by Chricton; 16 October 2005, 02:44 PM.
                      Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                        Hadn't really heard that term before.
                        it is basically a term used to describe someone that is basically obsessed with a show and can't stand to here anything but good things about it. a fanboy is the type that will tolerate no opinion that daesnt say their show is great in all aspect all the time always.

Comment

Put me in the wait and see crowd. So far, I'm enjoying the season. It's not perfect, but there are a lot of things that I like, that seemed to be missing before (and some things I didn't like that seem to be gone now). However, I usually find the second half of the season is always a downfall in quality. And, yes, I know some people feel the exact opposite. So, if they can keep up the quality, imo, through to the last episode, I'd be open for a season 10. If I see a steady downfall, I couldn't support a season 10.

And, as far as ratings and all that, I'll stick my big nose in and say that I think the point of spg_1983's original post was, that just like you can find a lot of people on Gateworld who agree that this is a great season, you can also find a lot of people who feel that this is a horrible season. That can be easily seen by looking at the pro and anti season 9 threads (even factoring out the off topic posts). It's not about saying that more people dislike it than like it, or vice versa. It's just saying that whatever position you take, you can find people who agree with you.
                          I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

it is basically a term used to describe someone that is basically obsessed with a show and can't stand to here anything but good things about it. a fanboy is the type that will tolerate no opinion that daesnt say their show is great in all aspect all the time always.
                            Thanks for the explanation.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

i do big time!! lol
                              Stargate SG1 Rox!!!

Comment

I'd like a 10th season. If only because
                                Spoiler:
                                this one is supposedly ending on a cliffhanger.
                                I can't believe I'm saying this, but if the tenth season just chugs along like this one has, then I think the tenth should be the last.
                                MCKAY: We need the Zed PM to power the Gate.

O'NEILL: What?

JACKSON: ZPM. He's Canadian.

O'NEILL: I'm sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X