X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not anymore

<depressed and annoyed AGateFan>
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

thank u mods 4 makeing this a poll and i just hope kow one else leaves the show or i will be upset
      carter "colone?"
      o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
        I'm having second thoughts about season 10 now, coz if daniel and sam aint gonna be in it, it just wont be the same at all. I accepted the O'neill change but now it sounds like they're gonna have a completely diff team
        Daniel and Sam aren't going to be in season 10?

Where'd you read that?
        Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
        "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
        One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
        resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
        confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
        A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
        The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Originally posted by Tok'Ra Hostess
          Daniel and Sam aren't going to be in season 10?

Where'd you read that?
          Rumours at the moment. MS cancelled a con appearance for talks about an important 'major television role'. So its anyone's guess as to what that means at the moment.

And coming out of the GABIT con in London, apparently the PTB have plans to only have Amanda appear in 20 episodes split between SG1 and SGA. Because apparently they dont know what do with the character

And I have to say that if any of that means no Daniel or Sam in season 10, I probably wont be watching.

Comment

Yep. Without soundling like grumpsville....(ok that's a lost cause).
            With no RDA AND no AT, there's just not enough of SG-1 left to keep me interested.

Guess I'm gonna have to go and get attached to SGA instead...

Comment

SciFi has renewed SG1 for a S10. This is like saying, although you're giving it to us - we don't want it. It's like an anti-petition.
              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Give me more! I love the new season, has alot of potential. I just don't get the nay sayers. But everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

I thought the last SG-1 episode ended with a bang! But, I did not like atlantis season 2 as much as season 1. Get on with the Wraith vs. Ancient tech already!

Comment

Originally posted by Pryito
                  Give me more!
                  Sounds like you need to check out the Gate-aholics thread.
                  "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

not to excited bout it now, cuz if there is no AT then i won't watch it......

only liked Vala in Promethesus Unbound....not much of a fan......SORRY

AT i could listen to reading the phone book .......

**hugs and kisses AT**
                    Stargate Pants Girl
                    (a.k.a. Teryl's Pants Girl)
                    Mak tal shree! Lo tak meta satak Oz!

Comment

There seem two contradictory complaints about season 9:
                      1. Should have been a spin-off
                      2. Too much change too quickly
                      I'm not sure what my point was, but what I really wanted to say was this...

With RDA gone, would SG1 without AT have become a spinoff, even if in name only?

or

Would SG1 become CM, DJ, T & V with SC given a command , either on one of our new ships or as de facto 2IC at SGC, as Jack was in the earlier seasons ( even if she isn't in every episode)

Hope at least some of that makes sense...

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                        Rumours at the moment.
                        Ah, rumors. I'm not really into those thingies. Nothing spreads the negativity like rumors and the speculation they engender.

But if there's definitive news that AT has signed on for 20 eps and she shares them between my two fav series, I won't complain. It actually makes sense to me that there would be some character crossover from time to time.

And anyway, the SG-1 actors are just about the only people at Bridge who haven't worked on Atlantis....

In season nine AT gets 15 eps in SG-1 and 1 guest appearance in Atlantis. If next season we get 20 eps with AT, then that sounds better than what we're getting this season.

As to Daniel, I don't know what to make of that.
                        Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                        "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                        One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                        resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                        confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                        A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                        The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Without AT and MS the show just holds nothing for me anymore, and I would have to just have to stick with Atlantis for my SG fix.
                          Providing that AT and MS are going to be around in S10, that would keep me coming back. What would SG-1 be without AT and MS?
                          All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                          Pay it forward

Comment

ok im just going to wh8 and see as to whats going to go on in the 10th season u never know till the very end all i can do is hope and pray
                            carter "colone?"
                            o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

I want season 10, like most of the people, and I have nothing against an 11, 12 to, and if we are very very lucky we might get a 16 season.
                              BTW I know about the renewal of the SG-1, but I wanted people to know that I am pro season 10 because I like the way producers handle the show.
                              School is overrated.

Comment

Oh yes deffo we're only on season 8 in Ireland but season 9 and 10 wud be fantastic!
                                http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...el/friends.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X