Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ori story development deserves another season before we defeat there ugly butts. I like the way season 9 is shaping up. I would'nt mind another season or two of SG!.
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit
      Hi im back. No doubt spgwhatever his name is will bite my head off again for saying it's been good this season.
      lol like ive said several times i dont have a problem with people still liking it, if you do good for you, but i am entitled to say that i dont like anymore either. its called an OPINION

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
        lol like ive said several times i dont have a problem with people still liking it, if you do good for you, but i am entitled to say that i dont like anymore either. its called an OPINION
        I never said you werent entiteled to one.

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
          No matter where i look now, all i can see is allot of bold YES's

I think the amount of people who want a season 10 out weighs the people who dont

I still say this thread should be turned into a poll
          well i was the one who started this post im still new to this how do i make this in to a poll
          carter "colone?"
          o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

Originally posted by starathena74
            well i was the one who started this post im still new to this how do i make this in to a poll
            only mods can make polls. pm one of them if you want to make a poll

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
              only mods can make polls. pm one of them if you want to make a poll
              thank u very much thats good to know
              carter "colone?"

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit
                Hi im back. No doubt spgwhatever his name is will bite my head off again for saying it's been good this season.

Interesting. I've said I like this season. I've said this season has been an improvement over the last seasons. I've said that as long as the season continues the way it has, I'd like a 10th season. And, no one has bitten my head off.
                I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

I would like a 10 season if the nivel of the series is manteined. Also, I don't think they had start the story of the Ori if they want to end thes serie, so I think that luckly we will have a 10th season
                  LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL BUT SOMETIMES COMPLICATED

Can you tell me how it used to be?
                  Have we changed our hopes for fears and our dreams for plans?

Comment

I would like to see more. I was a little hesitant about the new season in the beginning, but the stories are so interesting even with so many changes. I would love to see where this Ori business goes; they're creepy!
                    "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

I would LOVE to have a season 10...possibly a season 14 atleast..maybe a season 16? ya never know...thats why u have GateWorld to tell u the spoilers! (ooooo i love spoilers) so my suggestion is......MORE SEASONS!!! MORE SEASONS!!!!! MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE SEASONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

Bring on season 10, 11, and 12. I know, I don't care that I'm getting ahead of myself.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

LMAO! I remember last year when there was a mass hysteria about whether or not the show would get renewed for a season 9....and everybody kinda felt relieved when it was renewed. Just sit back and relax sci-fi can go all melodramatic and not release the renewal for this show until thanksgiving but they wont give up bragging rights for the longest running sci-fi show in american history and plus the crew likes making it and the cast all like it and it is a cash cow AND it is still good quality...................guess my answer

Comment

So you want to know how many people spending a lot of time on Gateworld, (while the show isn't airing new episodes) want a season 10?? I'm going to wager that it's all of them, maybe minus
                            5-8 really bitter people that are kidding themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Crichton
                              So you want to know how many people spending a lot of time on Gateworld, (while the show isn't airing new episodes) want a season 10?? I'm going to wager that it's all of them, maybe minus
                              5-8 really bitter people that are kidding themselves.
                              i direct your attention to this thread:
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=18183

Comment

hey mods get we please make this a poll please
                                thank u very much
                                carter "colone?"

Comment

Working...
                                X