Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
    :O I'm not alone in this world! *dances*

So anyways Sam and Jack ay.. i hear they make an excellent couple
    Indeed!
    sigpic
    sig by Mada
    As a matter of FIC

Comment

thanks for the replies everyone! I figured there was little chance it was true... I will just have to sustain myself with dreaming and thanks for the welcomes, you're all so nice!

Comment

bump...bump...bump the thread

Although this will probably not help...since people will start to stare instead of post...next time I should post something bad for the eyes that people wish to be gone...Pete? Or angst?
        Last edited by Bagpuss; 08 November 2009, 10:39 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Since we're posting from that ep, I'm posting my slightly steamier...adjustment.

Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
            Since we're posting from that ep, I'm posting my slightly steamier...adjustment.

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...0_adjusted.jpg
            SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            *dies*
            Last edited by Valerie_Jackson; 03 November 2009, 09:35 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah it's quiet all right. **looks around**

Soooo.

Random Q:

When did Sam and Jack first hold hands and who initiated it?

Feel free to illustrate your scenario with a ficlet, drabble and the like. I have no objections.
              sigpic
              sig by Mada
              As a matter of FIC

Comment

*cough* Valerie_Jackson, take a look at the few posts before yours... and then please remove the IMG tags when you quote pictures

*stares at Grace kiss*

And great random Q Trin! I'm rubbish at thinking up answers to that kind of thing, but it makes me happy just trying
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post

Random Q:

Feel free to illustrate your scenario with a ficlet, drabble and the like. I have no objections.
                  Assuming you mean after they got together? Well, let's go for fluff rather than gutter or angst...

First 'official' date - Jack is determined to do a proper date date and arranges restaurant for lovely meal. He meets her at her house with a large bunch of sunflowers, is struck dumb at how beautiful she is but as she steps out smiling, he just takes her hand and there is a moment where they simply look at each other, holding hands and grin inanely. They hold hands as he leads her to his truck...
                  Last edited by Rachel500; 03 November 2009, 09:29 AM. Reason: edit: is it fluffy enough???
                  sigpic
                  Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                  My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    *cough* Valerie_Jackson, take a look at the few posts before yours... and then please remove the IMG tags when you quote pictures

*stares at Grace kiss*

And great random Q Trin! I'm rubbish at thinking up answers to that kind of thing, but it makes me happy just trying
                    OK, sorry. *goes and fixes it*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                      OK, sorry. *goes and fixes it*
                      Thank you

*squees at Rachel's ficlet*
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                        Yeah it's quiet all right. **looks around**

Soooo.

Random Q:

Hold...HANDS you say...that body part...erm...

let me think

When Jack wanted to do the normal date thing Sam refused that...you know...she just broke up with Pete...her father died...and thus Sam grabbed his hands pulled Jack towards her and kissed him...hard and with a tongue...later that evening they held hands for a few more times(rather squishy handholding though)

I love subtle gutter

EDIT: Rachel I love yours...so...fluffy *goes to cloud 9 *
                        sigpic

Comment

I love that picture!

http://freezeframe4vets.org/index.php
                          http://nanjana.livejournal.com

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

*stares at Grace kiss*

Thanks! Nothing like a random question to get the thread going again.

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
                            Assuming you mean after they got together? Well, let's go for fluff rather than gutter or angst...

First 'official' date - Jack is determined to do a proper date date and arranges restaurant for lovely meal. He meets her at her house with a large bunch of sunflowers, is struck dumb at how beautiful she is but as she steps out smiling, he just takes her hand and there is a moment where they simply look at each other, holding hands and grin inanely. They hold hands as he leads her to his truck...
                            Now you've got me grinning like an idiot and my eyes got a little moist thinking of them finally having that kind of moment.

Thanks Rachel.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Hold...HANDS you say...that body part...erm...

let me think

When Jack wanted to do the normal date thing Sam refused that...you know...she just broke up with Pete...her father died...and thus Sam grabbed his hands pulled Jack towards her and kissed him...hard and with a tongue...later that evening they held hands for a few more times(rather squishy handholding though)

I love subtle gutter

EDIT: Rachel I love yours...so...fluffy *goes to cloud 9 *
                            Subtle ya say.
                            sigpic
                            sig by Mada
                            As a matter of FIC

Comment

Although this will probably not help...since people will start to stare instead of post...next time I should post something bad for the eyes that people wish to be gone...Pete? Or angst?
                              I vote angst

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post

*pouts* but.......but......Some of us like angst
                              sigpic

Comment

Nice little mini vid there, pity there wasn't more of them like that
                                Last edited by Bagpuss; 08 November 2009, 10:40 PM. Reason: gif requote tags changed.
                                My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                                sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Working...
                                X