Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would think so! Joe even told us in one of his blogs Sam and Jack are together! I'll take it!
    sigpic
    Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Ok so then my question is...WHY ARE WE NOT PARTYING?!!!! We have confirmation, the candle on the cake would just being able to see it. I've been saving this song for a while, I'm posting it now.

Guess Who’s Going On a Fishing Holiday?

Guess who’s going on a fishing holiday?
      Don’t want no bother for a week or two.
      Sam and Jack on a fishing holiday,
      We all want to come toooooooo,
      Now that the journey is through!

They’re going where the sun shines brightly,
      They’re going where the pond is blue,
      We know there is no fish there,
      And we do hope that’s truuuuuuuuuuuuue!

Guess who’s going on a fishing holiday?
      Don’t want no bother for a week or two.
      Sam and Jack on a fishing holiday,
      A Big Honking Kiss or twoooooooo,
      An ‘I love you’ will do!

By nogigglingmajor

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
      I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
      Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
        Ok so then my question is...WHY ARE WE NOT PARTYING?!!!! We have confirmation, the candle on the cake would just being able to see it. I've been saving this song for a while, I'm posting it now.
        we did have a party when this info was first out and discussed .

but the thing is, it was a cut/deleted scene. AND, i want to SEE they're together in a relationship!! that's the *only* proof that counts... well, i'd take a verbal confirmation , but a visual is soooooo much better!
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          we did have a party when this info was first out and discussed .

but the thing is, it was a cut/deleted scene. AND, i want to SEE they're together in a relationship!! that's the *only* proof that counts... well, i'd take a verbal confirmation , but a visual is soooooo much better!
          True, and true, but it's clear the decision has been made, so I'm pretty happy now. Visual will be an added bonus.

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
          I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
          Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

SGU Air Part 3

Spoiler:
            So, thanks to the screen cap we know Jack was playing chess on his Mac laptop.

I'll bet he and Sam play each other online when they're apart. After all, the goal of the game is to "mate."

Comment

Luciana made me an animation of Grace Kiss and i wanna share it with you...this kiss has the power of letting you mesmerized

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoneFishing View Post
                SGU Air Part 3

Spoiler:

I'll bet he and Sam play each other online when they're apart. After all, the goal of the game is to "mate."
                Spoiler:
                Chess has never looked so dirty!!!

Dropping off a fic rec by a. loquita - Clinging to starlight it's angsty, I reread it today but it's good

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

Dropping off a fic rec by a. loquita - Clinging to starlight it's angsty, I reread it today but it's good
                  I love all her work. Very nice grasp on characters.
                  you're so cute when you're slurring your speech but they're closing the bar and they want us to leave

'What is it, Sebastian? I'm arranging matches.'

"Religion is far more of a choice than homosexuality. And the protections that we have, for religion --we protect religion-- and talk about a lifestyle choice! That is absolutely a choice. Gay people don't choose to be gay. At what age did you choose not to be gay?" (Jon Stewart, The King of Common Sense)

Comment

Originally posted by slurredspeech View Post
                    I love all her work. Very nice grasp on characters.
                    Me too

Oh and

happy [insert # of posts here because I forgot how many you have] posts Sally!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GoneFishing View Post
                      SGU Air Part 3

Spoiler:

SGU/gutter:
                      Spoiler:
                      DIRTY! I wonder if when there wasn't a crisis Jack and Sam were playing "strip chess" (does this even exist??) - catch a pawn, take off a sock... capture my queen, take off the bra/boxers. Gettin' kinky... sounds like a good smut fic

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                        SGU/gutter:
                        Spoiler:
                        DIRTY! I wonder if when there wasn't a crisis Jack and Sam were playing "strip chess" (does this even exist??) - catch a pawn, take off a sock... capture my queen, take off the bra/boxers. Gettin' kinky... sounds like a good smut fic
                        You should write that!!!

Comment

It strikes me that although I prefer AT with short hair, she is aging very gracefully. I still find her so beautiful LOL

SGU
                          Spoiler:
                          Can I help it that even though it was via telecom my little shippy heart fluttered at seeing them talk to each other? They have chemistry even when they're not in the same room with each other.
                          I concur....AT is a most lovely lady....

Originally posted by Alan View Post

CONGRATULATIONS SAL!!!
                          WAY TO MILESTONE!!!

indeed...

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                            You should write that!!!
                            Well (SGU gutter)

Spoiler:
                            Since you suggested it, I should! I do play chess, so I understand the rules and I like S/J and I can write gutter...

... as soon as I get done with this chapter of my fanfic

Comment

SGU/gutter:
                              Spoiler:
                              Jack's got a lotta windows in that office. I can't imagine they would even attempt it.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                                Jack's got a lotta windows in that office. I can't imagine they would even attempt it.
                                Who says his home/work computers aren't networked???

SGU
                                Spoiler:
                                He might have been playing the computer at work... but at home... it's a whole different ball game...

Comment

Working...
                                X