Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear you've had a good birthday Nad! that's a lot of penguin things!

Zoser that was Awesome!!
    Last edited by Aveo_amacus; 07 October 2008, 02:17 PM.
    sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser View Post
      http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e312/Zzoser/Shroud6.jpg
      Do you think we've spent enough time on base?
      Let's go home, we've got some lathering to do!

ROTFL! Zoser that little conversation with pics made me giggle madly! Nicely done!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

hey, new to this thread but not new to the ship. I'm absolutely in love with S/J. *giggle*

*le sigh* oh, if only...

Pro SGU
        / . / . / . /Amelia

Comment

Originally posted by GraceONeill View Post
          hey, new to this thread but not new to the ship. I'm absolutely in love with S/J. *giggle*

*le sigh* oh, if only...
          Welcome!! You're in the right place
          sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by GraceONeill View Post
            Welcome!

And you get a present:

And I love your sig!

Comment

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...r/shroud5b.jpg
              I think I might be able to squeeze that into my busy schedule.
              Is it just me or does RDA's hair have a touch of purple rinse?

I had to wonder if it was a left over from them putting that awful dark dye in his hair for the MacGyver 'credit'card ad. They should have left his hair it's usual gorgeous silver IMO

Oh and to try and stay on topic I was happy to see lots of nicely posed questions on JM's blog asking BW for CONFIRMATION in the third movie.

Comment

Originally posted by babancat View Post

Oh and to try and stay on topic I was happy to see lots of nicely posed questions on JM's blog asking BW for CONFIRMATION in the third movie.
                But don't let that stop anyone from continuing to post more similar questions! The more who ask, the more they'll understand the importance of an answer! LOL!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by babancat View Post
                  Is it just me or does RDA's hair have a touch of purple rinse?

I had to wonder if it was a left over from them putting that awful dark dye in his hair for the MacGyver 'credit'card ad. They should have left his hair it's usual gorgeous silver IMO

I think we can just put that down to the quality of the screencap.

And on-topic: I haven't been over to JM's blog yet but I'm going to scuttle on over there now and see for myself. Bravo to the 'shippers all who posted those questions! I don't even need to see them to know they're going to be awesome and for one thing and what we all want!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                  K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                    I think the term 'ship' is a relatively new term. (And yes, I consider the last decade to be 'new'.) I figured out what was being referred to by the term relatively quickly, but I'm a bit too embarassed to admit how long it took for me to figure out where the term came from. What's funny to me is it's both a noun and a verb (to ship or not to ship, that is the question...)

Actually, I opened a new window and researched a bit, and according to Wikipedia, the term's often credited to Pokemon, but it seems to have been first used as early as May of 1996 to refer to XFiles fans who 'shipped' Mulder and Scully.

So, now you know. More info than you probably ever wanted, but I found it interesting (and that page I linked was pretty funny as it took the whole thing DEADLY serious )
                    Yeah, it definately started with the X-Files. You think we have it bad with S/J Shippers/Anti-S/J Shippers. The X-Files Shippers/NoRoMos (that was what the antis were called, stood for No RoMance) were terrible!
                    Last edited by Seahen; 07 October 2008, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Welcome to all!

WooW this is great! so many people are now join' the thread... i'm so Glad!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the Family, GraceONeill!
                        sigpic
                        The Return of King Arthur
                        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                        acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Hopefully fanfic won't be the only source for that for long...

Comment

Thanks all!

and thank you for the present, JenniferJF

Pro SGU
                            / . / . / . /Amelia

Comment

Welcome Grace O'Neill!!! Hey, do you want us to call you Grace, GO, or something else? Most Some of us are lazy, and don't want to type out long things, lol.

By the way, who posted under the name StellaByStargate on JM's blog? At least, I figure it must have been one of us...It was about Brad getting a penguin and where it was...
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                Oma, I'm with you on Bones! *thinking happy thoughts, thinking happy thoughts*
                                I'm with you, too. Not only did they
                                Spoiler:
                                break up Angela and Jack,
                                but then they had Brennan
                                Spoiler:
                                sleeping with other guys, and now she's going to "fall for" Booth's brother.

Between these things and what they did with Zack, I'm almost ready to hang it up. I probably won't, but boy, do I want to!

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                                Yeah, it definately started with the X-Files. You think we have it bad with S/J Shippers/Anti-S/J Shippers. The X-Files Shippers/NoRoMos (that was what the antis were called, stood for No RoMance) were terrible!
                                Yes, it got quite . . . ugly. But then, the XF community was really segregated in general. I've always been a big H/C fan, and we took some real bashing from people who didn't understand and couldn't let live. Since I was also an M/S shipper, that made me a double-target.
                                - Mary
                                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Working...
                                X