This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Good post, I agree completely, both with the 3rd movie stuff and the names/Grace. And on the bolded part - I don't think that's shippy specs at all, she most definitely misinterprets that entire conversation. Jenn has a whole spiel about how Grace is corrected by Threads, how in both Sam was trying to establish how Jack felt about her in order to move on with her life, but in Grace she interpreted it to mean she had to move on without him, whereas in Threads she realised that actually she had to move on with him. But she does it so much better than me so there I will stop
    Hehehe. Yeah. Sam's mistake in logic. Yes, she was right in what she thought in her hallucination in that she wasn't asking Jack if he still loved her because she was using the fact that the regs would still stand in her way even if he did to protect herself from getting involved in a relationship because she feared loss. What she failed to realize was that that relationship still needed to be with Jack, and that losing Jack without having had a relationship first would hurt just as much as if she did. So to fail to have a relationship with Jack would fail to protect her from that pain. And you'll notice, I wrote an entire fic around Sam's head trip to avoid having to repeat myself ad nauseum? Clever, wasn't I. Now when it comes up, I can just say, for Sam, see my Fear, and for Jack, see APA's Scenes from the Cutting Room Floor.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
      Hehehe. Yeah. Sam's mistake in logic. Yes, she was right in what she thought in her hallucination in that she wasn't asking Jack if he still loved her because she was using the fact that the regs would still stand in her way even if he did to protect herself from getting involved in a relationship because she feared loss. What she failed to realize was that that relationship still needed to be with Jack, and that losing Jack without having had a relationship first would hurt just as much as if she did. So to fail to have a relationship with Jack would fail to protect her from that pain. And you'll notice, I wrote an entire fic around Sam's head trip to avoid having to repeat myself ad nauseum? Clever, wasn't I. Now when it comes up, I can just say, for Sam, see my Fear, and for Jack, see APA's Scenes from the Cutting Room Floor.
      Lol, and there you are It's like sending up the bat signal

And, having only just read it, I should have thought of your fic Instead I will just say that if anyone hasn't read it, they should do so right now, because as Jenn says, it explains the whole thing perfectly

Oh, and APA's too, naturally
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        I have nothing to say, just droping off my challenge entry

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...hallenge08.jpg
        Love it!

Congrats on 8800 posts, Jann!
        sigpic

Comment

Where would I want confirmation in a movie? The beginning so I can watch the whole thing with a huge smile on my face.

Where do I think we'll get confirmation in a movie? The end so they can keep us guessing the whole way through.

Here to drop off my latest Aftershock:

Light Shifts to Dark

TAGs Red Sky and there is a fair amount of Sam/Jack angst in there.
          sigpic
          Women of the Gate LJ Community.
          My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Just stopping by to show the sig I made for this week's challenge:

The green one below was from last week's. These are fun, and I can do them one-handed!
            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Afternoon, shippers!

How's everyone been?

OT
              Spoiler:
              Just noticed how much the guy at my church looks like Joe Mallozzi! Freaky!
              sigpic
              The Return of King Arthur
              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
              acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                These are fun, and I can do them one-handed!
                Yes, they are! And, yeah, me too

EDIT: Notice, we're at opposite ends?

Comment

''Silence is golden, but my eyes still see
                  Silence is golden, golden, but my eyes still see''

It's quiet here
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

''I loved you once in silence
                    And mis'ry was all I knew
                    Trying so to keep my love from showing,
                    All the while not knowing
                    You loved me too''

...yes, I'm turning the silence spam into a threath...

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

''I come to find a refuge in the
                      easy silence that you make for me
                      It's okay when there's nothing more to say to me
                      And the peaceful quiet you create for me''

...I give up

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        It's quiet here
                        It sure is. I was watching old SG-1 eps, love 'em. From "Bane", Jack made Sam smile once again and seems to be proud of it.

sigpic

Comment

''Because a vision softly creeping,
                          left its seeds while I was sleeping
                          And the vision that was planted in my brain, still remains
                          Within the sound of silence''

I promise I'm done now.

sigpic

Comment

Much, much more angsty this way:

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            ''I loved you once in silence
                            And mis'ry was all I knew
                            Trying so to keep my love from showing,
                            All the while not knowing
                            You loved me too''

*is feeling angsty atm

And keep em coming.. I'm not complaining

Comment

Congrats On 8800 Jann!!!
                              Congrats On 100 DominaTemporis!!!

Nad, do you remember our conversation that penguins and others are walking naked? I've found this

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                                Much, much more angsty this way:

*is feeling angsty atm

And keep em coming.. I'm not complaining
                                Oh yes. One must love angst, you're right it's much more angsty that way

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post

Nad, do you remember our conversation that penguins and othera are walking naked? I've found this

[CENTER]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii163/BlackyKitten/Stargate%20SG1/Pinguins/304PenguinsX.jpg[/IMG]
                                Hehe, that must be A Shippy Hippy Penguin. It even almost has the ''Whooo'' down the right way

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X