Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. I really felt I need to share this wallpaper I found at http://www.stargatesg1971.com/.
    Y'can see it here.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
      When I saw this, I thought I was watching an infomercial! lol! Yes, go read this fic! The angst is to die for!
      I'm planning to start on this tonight. From what everyone's been saying it looks really good, so I'm looking forward to it. I've got my shipper tissues handy, I think I may need them

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
      aloha

LOL - these lyrics are great!

I was experimenting a bit ( again) and want to show you the result. I hope I didn't go over the top a bit (because everytime I look at it I must think of fire O.O)
      tadaaaa:
      That's really Hot, just like our couple

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        Hi. I really felt I need to share this wallpaper I found at http://www.stargatesg1971.com/.
        Y'can see it here.
        Aah! The Angst! Thanks for posting
        You feeling better? ((((Egle))))

Comment

Originally posted by jumble65 View Post
          Me feeling better. At least good enough to spend time here. Thanks, (((jumble))).
          sigpic

Comment

Glad you're back Egle! Jumble love your new sig, just beautiful!
            sigpic

Comment

Me feeling better. At least good enough to spend time here. Thanks, (((jumble))).
              Glad to hear it

Originally posted by trupi View Post
              Thanks Trupi! Really having fun with these sigs

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                Good to be back. Honestly.

And yeah, I forgot to mention before how awesome everybody's sigs are. While I was away so many great sigs have been made.
                sigpic

Comment

Good to be back. Honestly.

And yeah, I forgot to mention before how awesome everybody's sigs are. While I was away so many great sigs have been made.
                  Yes, this Gimping and PSing has got us all hooked

Btw Lunch with RDA now stands at $15,000!!!!!! Nearly three days to go on it.....think I'll go and buy a Lottery ticket, I mean, you never know!

Comment

I'm off to bed now. It's getting late here. Besides I sleep like 3 times a day and I'm still tired.
                    Take care.

Geez, it's probably night only here.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                      The Little Mermaid has inspired me...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...nderthesea.jpg

Obscure sigs, here I come
                      awww..me likey

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                      Been playing with some new gimp brushes I got

The really cool bit is that the ice pic in the background is the Asgard Range.
                      Lol Love it!

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                      More Continuum pictures are up!!! Here.

Spoiler:
                      No Jack...but I think one shot will clarify the appropriate timeline for some of the other pictures we've seen.
                      Squee!!!! Thanks, now I understand why I had to catch up that much today

*hurtles in waving rosette*
                      Woooohoooooo!!!

JumbleJunior OT

Spoiler:
                      She came third This was her very first Dressage Competition and she came third!! *happy dance* *glows with maternal pride*

And here's a couple of pics, because, well... just because

And well done for Gemma too! (that's the horse)

Now to catch up with what you've all been up to while I was gone.
                      Woohoo Congrats!

And I was away the whole day as well, OT:
                      Spoiler:
                      It isn't going good with my granny, so she is going to a special house/home where they can take care of her so we don't have to worry that much. But we had to move the most important stuff of her in the apartment this week...and we only had today that everyone could help(my brothers, dad, and my uncle and aunt...other ones...lets not talk about it)
                      But it was a lot of work, mom and my aunt already did a lot of work yesterday by looking what could go with granny and what not(granny wasn't there and can't help...not able to do that) so it was really hard to say what we could move and what not...you are moving someone else her life...very strange.
                      It's now very weird that my granny doesn't live in the apartment she did, I only know she lived there my whole life...very strange, but I hope that it's gonna be okay for her with the new arrangements...and I hope that she is still here long enough! *worries*

Only plus side is that I got some old pictures of me and granny and grandpa(before grandpa died I was also very close with him)

Now further with the ship

EDIT: I forgot to say it, but I loved all the other artwork as well Only it's so much that I stopped quoting
                      Last edited by starlover; 26 April 2008, 10:37 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm off to bed now. It's getting late here. Besides I sleep like 3 times a day and I'm still tired.
                        Take care.

Geez, it's probably night only here.
                        *waves* Nighty night Egle! You should get plenty of rest, it's your body telling you it needs it to recover! My Jo is still recovering from her accident and surgery and that was three weeks ago and not on the scale that you had. She is a lot better, but she still gets tired easily. So, yes, go to bed

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                        Woohoo Congrats!

And I was away the whole day as well, OT:
                        Spoiler:
                        It isn't going good with my granny, so she is going to a special house/home where they can take care of her so we don't have to worry that much. But we had to move the most important stuff of her in the apartment this week...and we only had today that everyone could help(my brothers, dad, and my uncle and aunt...other ones...lets not talk about it)
                        But it was a lot of work, mom and my aunt already did a lot of work yesterday by looking what could go with granny and what not(granny wasn't there and can't help...not able to do that) so it was really hard to say what we could move and what not...you are moving someone else her life...very strange.
                        It's now very weird that my granny doesn't live in the apartment she did, I only know she lived there my whole life...very strange, but I hope that it's gonna be okay for her with the new arrangements...and I hope that she is still here long enough! *worries*

Only plus side is that I got some old pictures of me and granny and grandpa(before grandpa died I was also very close with him)

Now further with the ship
                        Thanks, I'm so proud

Spoiler:
                        That's sad about your granny, and I understand about having to make decisions for her about what she can keep, and what she can't, that's really hard. I hope she settles in and is comfortable in her new home, and that you will manage to visit her often. (((((Jann's Granny))))) And getting those pics is lovely for you, I have none of my grandparents, which I really regret.

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                          That's awesome. Is it snurchable?
                          all my work is snurchable, as long as you credit me in one way or another
                          Glad you like it

Comment

Originally posted by Mary-Jane View Post
                            Hahah this is the scene that reminded me of Sam's expression...

http://users.amercom.nl/whizzkid/ariel/pix/mm3.jpg
                            What an uncanny resemblance!

Loved everyones manips

Originally posted by Mary-Jane View Post
                            Lol. What was even funnier was that I actually watched the Little Mermaid ahaha and there are so many scenes that had a similar expression and I'm dying to do a Little Mermaid/Stargate comic strip hahaha.
                            There is a scene where Eric's eyes glow!
                            Priceless.
                            I cracked up! My friend's were a little perplexed......
                            Wasn't even going to attempt to explain!
                            They do, don't they!!!!! I'd forgotten that...and it's almost like he's become possessed

Y'can see it here.
                            This is so great! Thanks for sharing

Loved all the pic and sig spamming - it always makes me
                            sigpic

Comment

So, are we going for The MOP Squad then? I'll happily make some badges for everyone. I'll do the personalised thing again if everyone wants their name on it

I was thinking last night that we could agree a central message for our communications with tptb, so that we're showing a united front with our postcards. Obviously we don't want them all identical, but if we have a main focus I think it would help. Even without spamming tptb, they got the message that we wanted a wedding, and they delivered (ok, not quite the way we wanted , but it was a wedding neverthless). So I think we stand a far better chance of getting our resolution if we ask specifically for it.

I was thinking along the lines that we could make suggestions for what we want to see on screen, then vote on the ideas over the next week or so so that everyone gets a chance to have their say.

What does everyone think?

Edit: Thinking about it, it'd be great if there were loads of different badges for the MOP squad, especially since we have so many of us who like to make stuff.....and lots of sigs sporting the desire for our resolution wouldn't go amiss either
                              Last edited by Oma-1; 26 April 2008, 11:43 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                                So, are we going for The MOP Squad then? I'll happily make some badges for everyone. I'll do the personalised thing again if everyone wants their name on it

I was thinking last night that we could agree a central message for our communications with tptb, so that we're showing a united front with our postcards. Obviously we don't want them all identical, but if we have a main focus I think it would help. Even without spamming tptb, they got the message that we wanted a wedding, and they delivered (ok, not quite the way we wanted , but it was a wedding neverthless). So I think we stand a far better chance of getting our resolution if we ask specifically for it.

I was thinking along the lines that we could make suggestions for what we want to see on screen, then vote on the ideas over the next week or so so that everyone gets a chance to have their say.

What does everyone think?

Edit: Thinking about it, it'd be great if there were loads of different badges for the MOP squad, especially since we have so many of us who like to make stuff.....and lots of sigs sporting the desire for our resolution wouldn't go amiss either
                                are you offering to make pretty things Oma?? *smiles sweetly*
                                sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X