This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi
    RDA did not what to do the show any longer and asked for shorten schedule. He had been doing that for two seasons already! According to Gary Jones, TPTB offered RDA trucks of money to stay and he said no. He would appear in Season 9, just to help to introduce the new characters and then he was going to retire. However, hopeful RDA might get tired of retirement, TPTB kept his character's leaving open. Now we might not be happy with how TPTB ran the "ship" on Season 9, but they did try to keep RDA on. Then TPTB did try to leave the ship behind, because without RDA you really can't have "ship". So they figured if they didn't talk about it we, "the shippers" would just leave it alone. Wrong! So RDA is coming back to mend fences. But it was his choice and only his choice to leave and to come back.
    I think you misunderstood me. I do know that he left by his own choice and why(time with his daughter). And that he's coming back by choice. I just followed TPTB and wrote obscurely. My original point was, have we seen any "official" pronouncement about "loose ends" or was that something from him only. Because as much as I try to be optimistic about ship, I can't help feeling that loose ends might not be in TPBD's minds and much as we would wish.

Comment

Originally posted by zuz

He is interested to say the least.

wot episode are these from cause i dont think ive seen it and if not then im shoked to the bone lol
      the best formular
      (+)x(+)=
      proud member of ship ship hooray special Ops team

Comment

Originally posted by true_romance
        wot episode are these from cause i dont think ive seen it and if not then im shoked to the bone lol
        It's Moebius, part 1. Actually, they are alternate timeline Sam and Jack and we see their relationship from the very start - their first meeting - to their first kiss and the second kiss and...

PS: These are from Moebius, part 2.
        "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

zoser, where on earth (or another galaxy?) did you get those cute sam/jack/cake smilies?

if you made them; do you know how to make a sam/jack one with them kissing? of not, do you know who could do it?

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

I can't believe she's still standing!!! LOL!!! If Jack looked at me like that......WOW, I'd faint!!!
            sigpic

Comment

A really quick flyby off topic post.

Just to let you know that I have basically passed my PhD-I still need to make a few minor revisions to my thesis before it is all official, but that shouldn't take any more than a month (with any luck). I am very relieved! And should be able to come on here a lot more again starting next week.

Hope all is well with the shipper family!!.
              always and forever
              My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
              My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Congrats scjon on passing your PhD-I, here's a pic for you

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                  A really quick flyby off topic post.

Just to let you know that I have basically passed my PhD-I still need to make a few minor revisions to my thesis before it is all official, but that shouldn't take any more than a month (with any luck). I am very relieved! And should be able to come on here a lot more again starting next week.

Hope all is well with the shipper family!!.
                  Oh I'm deeply impressed.

CONGRATULATIONS, scjon!
                  Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                    I can't believe she's still standing!!! LOL!!! If Jack looked at me like that......WOW, I'd faint!!!
                    i no ur totally right god she mush have the strenth of an army to be still on her feet

congats on the PHD by the way
                    the best formular
                    (+)x(+)=
                    proud member of ship ship hooray special Ops team

Comment

Jack: Sam, it didn't matter to me where you were .....the Mountain. The Alpha Site. FCOL, Atlantis even!! I told ya I was coming back for you!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                        Oh and it will get the S/J shippers to watch Atlantis.
                        The S/J shippers are already watching Atlantis.

*dryly* Unless you'd like to tell me that I'm not an S/J shipper, of course.

Sel.

Comment

Jack: So, after debrief how about takeout for dinner?
                          Sam: Jack, you don't have a home anymore. **mentally slaps herself on forehead**
                          Jack: **grinning** Yeah, about that......!
                          Sam: I'll drive!
                          Jack: The motorcycle?
                          Sam: You sold it when I went to Area 51.
                          Jack: Ahhhh, yeah!
                          sigpic

Comment

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ajacksam10.jpg
                            Jack: Sam, it didn't matter to me where you were .....the Mountain. The Alpha Site. FCOL, Atlantis even!! I told ya I was coming back for you!
                            I wanted to green you nell but GW won't let me.
                            Wonderful pic. What epi is it from? It looks like 2001 to me, but I'm not sure...
                            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                              You guys are so lucky that you've been able to see season 9 episodes already as we here in Australia are still waiting.
                              I'd recommend downloading since I've found Australian broadcasting to be very sporadic. If you don't have broadband, then there are quite a few Australian fans who download SG-1 and you could probably ask one of them for the downloaded eps.

Downloading has been my saviour as far as SGA and BSG are concerned.

Plus, no ads! (I like not having ads.)

Sel.

Comment

Regarding why RDA on SGA? Well, yeah, I agree about the part that RDA's presence might help jump start some attention/interest/longevity into SGA. Actually, I prefer RDA to be on SG-1 but as I've said before......at this point I'll follow RDA and AT wherever they go!!!

me too!

seriously, those two could do a diarrhea commercial and i'd be trying to get it on dvd!

(((amanda & rick RULE!!!!!!!!)))

whether on sg1 or atlantis, where amanda and rick go, i follow! and if sam goes to atlantis permanently, i'll be a permanent viewer of that show (which i've never watched before).

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X