X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy birthday K8tbug1!

Hope you get to eat lots of yummy treats:
    sigpic
    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
      Ok random thought here, but I'm listening to If you're not the one by Danien Beddingfield and I don't know why but everytime I think of how well it fits Sam and Jack!
      oh yeah most definitely...there is a music vid for S/J with that song. somewhere?!?!?!

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
        oh yeah most definitely...there is a music vid for S/J with that song. somewhere?!?!?!

-JJ
        Here: http://www.stargatesg1971.com/

Just go to the vid page and click on Sam/Jack. I also recomend Things I'll Never Say.

Spoiler:
        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
          Here: http://www.stargatesg1971.com/

Just go to the vid page and click on Sam/Jack. I also recomend Things I'll Never Say.
          thanks I knew I had seen that somewhere...it has been so long since I have seen that music vid yayaya S/J goodness...oh my am I going nuts or did I just see a thread for Jack/Elizabeth whoa....

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

thanks I knew I had seen that somewhere...it has been so long since I have seen that music vid yayaya S/J goodness...oh my am I going nuts or did I just see a thread for Jack/Elizabeth whoa....

-JJ
            No prob!

Yes there is a E/J thread. I can kinda see it...in fanfic only though... *ducks rotten veggies*

Spoiler:

Comment

No prob!

Yes there is a E/J thread. I can kinda see it...in fanfic only though... *ducks rotten veggies*
              yeah that's what I read on the first page that people could see it in ff but not on the screen.... *partial shudders* lol...I heart S/J and I semi heart Shep/Weir-d lol.....still not too sure about that Weir-d character lol...(side note: on my lj anytime I spoke about Weir I always added the D by accident and thus now I do it as a joke it is in no way meaning any offense to the character/actress thanks )......

BHK SEASON 10 S/J PLEASE?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Such potential for it please be smart! thanks and please come again lol

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

yeah that's what I read on the first page that people could see it in ff but not on the screen.... *partial shudders* lol...I heart S/J and I semi heart Shep/Weir-d lol.....still not too sure about that Weir-d character lol...(side note: on my lj anytime I spoke about Weir I always added the D by accident and thus now I do it as a joke it is in no way meaning any offense to the character/actress thanks )......

BHK SEASON 10 S/J PLEASE?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Such potential for it please be smart! thanks and please come again lol

-JJ
                Yeah in ff only. I love S/J and J/E too much for it to be canon *hugs OTPs*.

You have a LJ? I just got mine. Who are you?

Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome littlebluestring!!

And who didn't become a shipper by seeing that scene in WoO?
                  I didn't.

Don't shoot me!!!!!!!! I didn't become a shipper seeing WoO, 'cos I already was a shipper when I saw that! I was a shipper from 'Divide and Conquer'

At least I think it was from then. To tell the truth, I can't remember not being a S/J shipper.

Comment

No prob!

Dunno about E/J, but TLC was making me see E/D. ducks and runs for cover

Just remember, that was before she met John...

Whoops, forgot which thread I was in for a moment. Bad me! I so need to watch more SG-1. But I'm up to 'Forever in a Day' and I'm not sure I'm up for that yet...
                    Last edited by hopalong; 02 May 2006, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                      Did someone mention WoO Kiss?
                      love it love it love it
                      every time i see the woO kiss it just sends thills to my allready over shipper mind*giggle giggle*
                      the best formular
                      (+)x(+)=
                      proud member of ship ship hooray special Ops team

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong
                        I didn't.

Don't shoot me!!!!!!!! I didn't become a shipper seeing WoO, 'cos I already was a shipper when I saw that! I was a shipper from 'Divide and Conquer'

At least I think it was from then. To tell the truth, I can't remember not being a S/J shipper.

no or can i but i deffinantly know that i was a shipper long before that
                        kiss i just cant seem to remeber when i frist became a shipper
                        the best formular
                        (+)x(+)=
                        proud member of ship ship hooray special Ops team

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong
                          Dunno about E/J, but TLC was making me see E/D. ducks and runs for cover

Just remember, that was before she met John...

Whoops, forgot which thread I was in for a moment. Bad me! I so need to watch more SG-1. But I'm up to 'Forever in a Day' and I'm not sure I'm up for that yet...

Well, to be honest, New Order made me see D/E. *Ducks* But since watching Atlantis, I am all for John/Elizabeth. And ALWAYS Sam/Jack!

Comment

Happy Birthday
                            K8tbug1
                            sigpic

Comment

Hammonds *thinking*: I can't believe they're doing that in front of me! Note to self: don't forget to tell Jacob that I've won our bet...

Sorry, it just ask for this! I always loved how Hammond looked at them!

And speaking of Hammond, does anyone remember the look he had on his face in TLC when President Hayes told him that they're in debt (well something along this way)? The first time I saw it, I was so sure that he was thinking if what he could do about Sam and Jack... I don't know why, but this just popped into my head everytime I watch this ep.

Hammond is definately a shipper! 'Entity' proves it when he says "I know that Major Carter means a great deal to you".

And in 'New Order', in the conversation between Weir & Jack...

Spoiler:
                              WEIR: You risk your life over and over, and ask for nothing in return.
                              O'NEILL: Well, don’t be fooled. I’m makin’ a list.
                              WEIR: Well I doubt very much there’s anything that could properly repay you.

being able to marry SAM!!!!!!!!! has gotta be top of his list!

Oh, i just checked out a page on Mala's World thread and saw this pic...

posted by Mala. He he. She said...

I was going through my folders and found this cap. It was from that VERY dark scene in the basement near the end of Desperate Measures. I scrubbed it up and look what I found - Sam has wandering hands... He's shot in the back and the upper arm, FCOL - that Sam is really such a hussy...

he he, just wanted to show that to you. I love Mala! Such a true shipper!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY K8tbug1!!!!!!!

Jack: Pssst! Sam! Wake up!!!!
                              Sam: Huh, what!
                              Jack: It's K8tbug1's birthday!
                              Sam: really!
                              Jack: yep! lets give her a BHK as her present.

Spoiler:

Sam: mmmm, lovely wake up call Jack!

BTW - whats going on with spoilers now... what do we have to put in spoilers (as in, which seasons?!) (thats why i put the above kiss in a spoiler tag as i don't know what's happening with the spoilers)
                              Last edited by Sam_Carter; 02 May 2006, 03:25 AM.
                              Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                              Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                              Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Thanks everyone for the wonderful B'day wishes!!!!!!

And speaking of lists...I've got a b'day list!! And on that list, would be for some spoilers to magically appear for Season 10 announcing a BHK for our favorite ship !!! *sigh, what a great b'day gift that would be*

Comment

Working...
                                X