This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by true_romance
    i think that would be a really gd story line by have to different shipper storylines going on at the same time (wier and sheppard)+(jack and sam)= exilent telly hehe !!!! also it will be bittersweet because jack and sam can finally get together where john and elizabeth cant. i think that would such a gd story line

+=
    yeah, I'm definetly feeling it. I think we should hire you for some episodes I would also love to see some jealousy between John/Liz but it would just make me mad to see Jack jealous. He's been waiting too long to be tortured like that. Poor hot man. S/J for Season10!!

Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

I've Been SPANKed by the Love Monkey!!

Comment

Originally posted by Toll Verliebt
      yeah, I'm definetly feeling it. I think we should hire you for some episodes I would also love to see some jealousy between John/Liz but it would just make me mad to see Jack jealous. He's been waiting too long to be tortured like that. Poor hot man. S/J for Season10!!
      hehe that sounds great lol
      thanks for the complement lol i do think that ill do a couple of fan fics with that sort of story line!!! ill let everyone no when ive completed them (dont expect them for a couple of weeks seen as im right in the middle of reviseing for my As levels
      the best formular
      (+)x(+)=
      proud member of ship ship hooray special Ops team

Comment

I've been having a think about RDA being on Atlantis...and I have a theory...
        Spoiler:
        I've read the spoilers for the s3 episode called Progeny where they discover a race that can actually manufacture ZPMs...so maybe they manage to get some of these...allowing them to dial earth...that way they could visit Jack either at homeworld security or at the SGC...and possibly Sam too!

Regarding Vala and Mitchell...

I love BB...I loved him in Farscape (even though I didn't really like the show) and I've loved him in every other role that I've seen him in...Mitchell has potential...but with the way the writing's been...that potential may be squandered.

I also love CB... again like BB...I loved Aeryn Sun in Farscape...She was a tough, complex character who could kick ass without making lame-ass jokes at the same time. Vala is an afront to everything that SG1 stood for for eight years...and while given some recent spoilers, indicating she may change, IMO the damage is already done.

I've always liked the Bridges...but I just cannot *stand* Landry at all...not even one bit.

So...that's why I stopped watching...That and the fact that Daniel seems to have lost the ability to smile.

And on the subject of Atlantis...I have to jump to McKay's defence.

McKay's mellowed, and I think after the events of Grace Under Pressure, he's accepted the fact that Sam will never be attracted to him. I also think that he does really care about Sam and would want what makes her happy...so I don't see him being any obstacle for ship.

I actually have an idea for a little scenario
        Spoiler:
        during one of Sam's trips to Atlantis
        when McKay could rather cautiously ask her "how's General O'Neill?"

I think that could be a great scene.

I also have no problem with Jack and Sam going to Atlantis. SG1's sinking fast...even if the rating's soar, the show's going to go off-air anywhere due to budgetary concerns.

What these s10 and s3 appearances in Atlantis will do will open the doorway to bring Sam, Jack and other characters in for guest appearances on Atlantis, long after SG1's demise.

It means we could see S/J Ship for MANY years to come

wowie...that's a pretty long post for me!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

ok i admit that meckay has melode abit but not mush mined lol i still think though that rodeys face after walkin in on a jack and sam mindblowing kiss would be a picture and a laugh to hehe cause his timings just as bad as danniel
          the best formular
          (+)x(+)=

Comment

Ya know I was thinking about WoO the other day after I saw a clip of Tom Cruise dipping Katie Holmes on the red carpet and kissing her. Maybe it's because he's so short or she's quite tall but it was pathetic in comparison with the 'dip 'n' kiss' from WoO!

BTW I think that WoO proved that Jack is a closet romantic. He's extremely graceful and graceous, he's romantic, he's gorgeous, he's the only man in the world that can pull off turned up jeans and white socks with black shoes, he's got a killer sense of humour, he's willing to do anything for the people he loves and he never leaves anyone behind... OK, where can I order one from? Lol! Sam's one hell of a lucky lady dontcha think? Although I suppose if I listed all of Sam's traits I'd be here until next week!
            Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

What if this happens in Season 10? NOT BASED ON SPOILERS!

Woo hoo!! I'm back!

Daniel: Jack, you've only just arrived. Where are you heading?
              Jack: Atlantis, Daniel.
              Daniel: What? You.Atlantis? What about me?'
              Teal'c: DanielJackson, you have yet another disappointment.

Jack: Danny-boy, I've got to run. Catch you later. Cake, we'll have cake.
              Daniel: But.......

Jack: Au revoir, adios, bye, see ya later!!!

Sam: Welcome to Atlantis, Jack!!!

**thunks to Admiral Q O, Mala50 and others for the caps**
              sigpic

Comment

ACE that has got to happen i love the pics there kool too
                the best formular
                (+)x(+)=

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                  What if this happens in Season 10? NOT BASED ON SPOILERS!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...jill/pov02.jpg
                  Woo hoo!! I'm back!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...llout_190W.jpg
                  Daniel: Jack, you've only just arrived. Where are you heading?
                  Jack: Atlantis, Daniel.
                  Daniel: What? You.Atlantis? What about me?'
                  Teal'c: DanielJackson, you have yet another disappointment.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...llout_109W.jpg
                  Jack: Danny-boy, I've got to run. Catch you later. Cake, we'll have cake.
                  Daniel: But.......

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...yAdmiralQO.jpg
                  Jack: Au revoir, adios, bye, see ya later!!!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...26byMala50.jpg
                  Sam: Welcome to Atlantis, Jack!!!

**thunks to Admiral Q O, Mala50 and others for the caps**

Fantastic story! And poor Daniel!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
                    Fantastic story! And poor Daniel!
                    he'll get over it when he gets to use it as leverage to be best man instead of teal'c.
                    sigpic
                    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

After the hurt, we need comfort! I try to read happy shippy stuff when I'm getting annoyed and cranky about what TPTB are or are not doing. Here's a summary excerpt from SciFi.com about Threads episode. BTW I don't quite remember the episode exactly this way but it still makes me feel better!!

Spoiler:
                      On Earth, Carter receives disturbing news: Her father's Tok'ra symbiote, Selmak, is dying, and he doesn't have the strength needed to prevent Jacob from dying during the process. She also feels she might be making a big mistake with this marriage to Pete and goes to O'Neill's house to tell him "something important." Finding O'Neill in cozy repose with beautiful CIA Agent Johnson, however, stops her and she excuses herself from the awkward moment.

Agent Johnson realizes what's really going on and tells O'Neill to admit that he has feelings for Carter. Furthermore, Johnson says, because Air Force rules and regulations bar O'Neill from fraternizing with a direct subordinate, he should consider retiring.

Elsewhere, Jacob gives Carter a similar speech. O'Neill arrives and is there for Carter as Jacob/Selmak dies and tells her he will he always be with her.

Carter cancels her wedding to Pete.
                      sigpic

Comment

And then the SciFi.com summary excerpt for Moebius 2. BTW IMHO I gave up trying to figure out if
                        Spoiler:
                        Our real time Sam and Jack are the same or not. The time travel thingy is confusing. I must be too easy because I just care that they contine to be attracted to each other and in love.

Please don't throw anything at me!!! Now for the excerpt:

Spoiler:
                        Teal'c, Katep and the original Daniel plan to distract Ra's forces from the stargate, so that the jumper can pick it up by cable. Carter and O'Neill set out to restore the jumper's cloaking device, which they just found out about from Daniel. In the interim, the natural attraction between O'Neill and Carter manifests in this timeline, too. While ducking heavy fire from Jaffa forces, they make out, thinking they're about to die. Just then a vast rebel army appears over the ridge, and the Jaffa surrender.
                        Flash back to the future ... again. At Stargate Command, Gen. Jack O'Neill, Lt. Col. Samantha Carter, Dr. Daniel Jackson and Teal'c are viewing the tape they made in the past, and which was recently unearthed, along with a Zero Point Module (ZPM), at a dig near Giza. Daniel's original plan ? to go back in time, get Ra's ZPM and bury it so it could be unearthed in the future ? has succeeded.

But some things are a little different. Even though the four heroes went fishing at O'Neill's ranch weeks earlier, they seem to think they're doing it now for the first time. Carter and O'Neill seem cozier. And, although O'Neill said on the tape that there were no fish in his pond...there are now.

As O'Neill remarks, "Close enough."
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                          And then the SciFi.com summary excerpt for Moebius 2. BTW IMHO I gave up trying to figure out if
                          Spoiler:
                          Our real time Sam and Jack are the same or not. The time travel thingy is confusing. I must be too easy because I just care that they contine to be attracted to each other and in love.

Please don't throw anything at me!!! Now for the excerpt:

Spoiler:
                          Teal'c, Katep and the original Daniel plan to distract Ra's forces from the stargate, so that the jumper can pick it up by cable. Carter and O'Neill set out to restore the jumper's cloaking device, which they just found out about from Daniel. In the interim, the natural attraction between O'Neill and Carter manifests in this timeline, too. While ducking heavy fire from Jaffa forces, they make out, thinking they're about to die. Just then a vast rebel army appears over the ridge, and the Jaffa surrender.
                          Flash back to the future ... again. At Stargate Command, Gen. Jack O'Neill, Lt. Col. Samantha Carter, Dr. Daniel Jackson and Teal'c are viewing the tape they made in the past, and which was recently unearthed, along with a Zero Point Module (ZPM), at a dig near Giza. Daniel's original plan ? to go back in time, get Ra's ZPM and bury it so it could be unearthed in the future ? has succeeded.

But some things are a little different. Even though the four heroes went fishing at O'Neill's ranch weeks earlier, they seem to think they're doing it now for the first time. Carter and O'Neill seem cozier. And, although O'Neill said on the tape that there were no fish in his pond...there are now.

As O'Neill remarks, "Close enough."
                          I like those summaries to Threads and Moebius 2, much less ambiguous, not so PTB-ish,though, as you said it's not exactly as we remember.

Time travel confuses me. For instance, when reading fics about the alt Sam and Jack and what happens to them after the Moebius ending, I wonder, wouldn't the correction of the timeline mean the alt Sam, Jack and Teal'cs cease to exist, so to speak, and "our" Daniel would be back at SGC along with "our" Sam, Jack and Teal'c? Which he was at the ending of M2. So would there be any alt. Sam and Jack future? (I like to read them anyway). Any time travel experts out there?

Comment

Working toward 1000 posts, so......
                            I reread the GW notice about RDA coming back and it more or less quoted the RDAnderson site about the appearances in additions to #200, rather than any official pronouncement. Did SciFi or Bridge ever make an official pronouncement about "loose ends" or the extra episodes? Also I wonder if the 200 will have him full-time and the others just short appearances,which I had sensed they would be. I'd like to have every confidence in RDA, but I really doubt that he has watched S9 much, if at all. Of course, someone else could be telling him what went on and the storyline. My questioning goes back to his short S9 appearances, which I hope were not examples of RDA being in control. Shudders. I don't want 's return to be like those.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                              Ya know I was thinking about WoO the other day after I saw a clip of Tom Cruise dipping Katie Holmes on the red carpet and kissing her. Maybe it's because he's so short or she's quite tall but it was pathetic in comparison with the 'dip 'n' kiss' from WoO!

BTW I think that WoO proved that Jack is a closet romantic. He's extremely graceful and graceous, he's romantic, he's gorgeous, he's the only man in the world that can pull off turned up jeans and white socks with black shoes, he's got a killer sense of humour, he's willing to do anything for the people he loves and he never leaves anyone behind... OK, where can I order one from? Lol! Sam's one hell of a lucky lady dontcha think? Although I suppose if I listed all of Sam's traits I'd be here until next week!
                              Sam is absolutely the luckiest lady in the galaxy, heck, the universe! I don't care if Jack could be my father, I'd order one to go!

I think one problem here is TPTB are mainly guys. Nothing against guys, I mean RDA did a great job while he was Ex. Producer. But they just don't seem to get things. They need a woman's touch! TPTB have access to what hundreds of their fans think. And obviously they don't take it into consideration! Hard-headed men, I tell ya! Seriously, though, no offense to any guys out there.

Oh, yeah, when did Pete call Sam babe? I don't remember that, and if he did, she should have kicked his tush all the way to Pegasus. Babe?
                              Last edited by L.A. Doyle; 29 April 2006, 12:34 PM.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X