X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
    Look! Angst!
    Angst? Where?!?!? Oh...phew!!! Finally...yeah...no more neck thingys....that was close....

Did someone call for hands, though? Mara...that's your cue...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolatequeen View Post
      And I don't think I need to tell you where my mind went when I saw "on the cutting room floor" in quotes.
      ROFL! It's all that luscious Jack neck flesh that's done it
      sigpic
      Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Originally posted by mara-anni View Post
        Well i'm certainly beyond my adolescence...at least chronologically ...but it works for me! *drools*

Yep, he has this innate knowledge about how to deal with kids.

But he, well the team, saves them in the end! Yay team!!

EDIT: You know APA I really feel like this ep needs a tag. I don't suppose anything comes to mind that might have ended up 'on the cutting room floor' does it?

Or perhaps Jack catches a nasty cold...it did look rather frosty out there judging from their steamy breath

Patience is a virtue, Mara. It's not Valenship yet.

CONGRATS ON 3300 APA!
        Yea! Congrats from me too!
        Thankeee!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
          Angst? Where?!?!? Oh...phew!!! Finally...yeah...no more neck thingys....that was close....

Did someone call for hands, though? Mara...that's your cue...
          Yep

sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

ROFL! It's all that luscious Jack neck flesh that's done it
            Well... I didn't really need help going into the gutter. I'm kind of a gutter gal.

Congrats from me too, APA!
            sigpic

Comment

And there's these hands...

Oh dear, I'm not splashing gutter all over the angst cavern am I?
              sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

And there's these hands...

Oh dear, I'm not splashing gutter all over the angst cavern am I?
                Ummm... hands... fingers... Jack...

I think my keyboard just shorted out.
                sigpic

Comment

It's fate: the Shippy gods are affirming the ship...I just turned on the local station's syndicated broadcast of SG-1 and it's LitS... "Fishing" anyone? D'oh? Letters to Cassie...other people?

Interesting, to compare this ep and how Sam reacts to getting shot with previoius times she's been wounded. First of all, it's never been this bad before...and secondly...all those other times when she's been in danger of dying, Jack has been there, in some way, for her...Metamorphosis...Entity...Grace (okay, he was an hallucination, but he was there...). He's not there this time, and for the first time I think we see something akin to panic in Sam at the thought of dying.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ahh! Just noticed my post count! Quick, need a reason to post... uh...

Phew!

Comment

*stares at Jack's hand*

Hi, my name is Chocolatequeen, and I'm an addict.
                      sigpic

Comment

Phew!
                        "hey! you in the Skirt!"
                        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                          "hey! you in the Skirt!"
                          I love how he has to lean into Sam's personal space to yell at a guy down range.

Comment

I was just informed the previous picture was intended to be a "Jack's gun" cap.

"..."

I think I'm solidly in the gutter now.
                            sigpic

Comment

I was just informed the previous picture was intended to be a "Jack's gun" cap.

"..."

I think I'm solidly in the gutter now.
                              Okay, now you're putting words into my mouth! I said it was a gun picture! Not a "Jack's Gun" picture!

Comment

Ummm... hands... fingers... Jack...

I think my keyboard just shorted out.
                                That's what the drool cover are for CQ. I don't venture onto GW without mine firmly in place

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                                It's fate: the Shippy gods are affirming the ship...I just turned on the local station's syndicated broadcast of SG-1 and it's LitS... "Fishing" anyone? D'oh? Letters to Cassie...other people?

Interesting, to compare this ep and how Sam reacts to getting shot with previoius times she's been wounded. First of all, it's never been this bad before...and secondly...all those other times when she's been in danger of dying, Jack has been there, in some way, for her...Metamorphosis...Entity...Grace (okay, he was an hallucination, but he was there...). He's not there this time, and for the first time I think we see something akin to panic in Sam at the thought of dying.
                                Yes you're right. It certainly is a very different reaction than anything we've gotten from her in the past...and she's been in many grim situations where the chance of surviving was slim to none.

I do think it has something to do with the fact that Jack is not by her side. BUt I also wonder if it hasn't also got something to do with how she thinks Jack will take it. I mean I'm not saying Jack would take any worse now than he did before they got together...I mean he'd rather die than lose her...but now, just as in S4, she KNOWS how he feels about her once again, and thus how hard he'll take losing her.

Did that make sense?

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/e.../5x18_0088.jpg

Phew!
                                As good a reason as any...I love that scene
                                sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Working...
                                X