X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    ooh - I just remembered, I had a shippy moment at uni the other day

There we are, sitting on the little grassy hill thingy, and over walk two of my friends

"Hi Jack! Hi Sam" I yell

See now - when your friend sam is a boy you dont generally think that its a shippy thing that your friends' names are sam and jack...but that moment was when i realized how cool it was. I started giggling for a really long time...and alas, no one understood why

I swear my friends think I am insane

...and yet...who am I to blame them ?
    Heehee I don't even try to make my friends understand anymore.
    They eventually came to the realisation that I'm an idiot and laugh at random things for no apparent reason...

Completely off topic...but kind of related:

In AoT. The whole macaroon scene. About the macaroons, it may be just me but aren't macaroons generally white? Just thought I'd throw that out there...
    sigpic

Comment

Hello shippers!

Only about 2 days away from you all and I feel like I have been gone a month!

This whole internet thing is a big conspiracy to take away any social life I ever had, isn't it?

I'm so sad I missed the squee off a few pages back

I shall add my thoughts here

squeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oooh and Dunc just watched Gemini? I swear that is one of my favourite eps ever in the history of SG1! I heart replicarter

and I heart you all!

(((((((((((((((((((shippers))))))))))))))))
      I totally just watched Gemini for the first time tonight too. I LOVED it! So amazing....RepliCarter was awesome...I'm actually seeing a lot of season 8 for the first time and I adore it. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
        *waves* Hi Family!!! Tonight is a flying visit I'm afraid, although hoping to catch up properly tomorrow.

Just wanted to drop off another sig for the MOP campaign

I love it you make beautiful sigs

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        We're getting all our stuff together now. We're sending it off in Aug (I believe).

Question: Should I print the sigs onto postcards and send them from here in Montana? Or do we each send our own postcard during the appointed week? Which is easier?

It might be dicey getting postcards from over-seas to Vancouver in the correct time frame, is what I'm thinking. But that's just how I feel about it...what do you think?
        Yeah, it could be problem from Europe on time, I would prefer one place in the USA

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
          Amanda? Seriously? Well, I just read Sam refering to a Zero Point Module. Even though this takes place in season 7... Before ZPMs were part of mythology... I seriously need to get out of this chapter.

I've actually really enjoyed the novels so far. They really are like reading an episode. In fact, it surprised me how much I liked them considering I've been so spoiled by good fanfic where Sam and Jack can be together, or other concepts like that that you won't seen on the show. I liked the first one a lot, and the Matter of Honor/Cost of Honor duo. I wasn't a fan of the Aris Boch one though. That one took me a while to slog through.

I'm still trying to get my hands on a copy of Matter of Honor/Cost of Honor...I'm gonna have to break down and order them...I've been lucky with finding the other books I've read at Barnes and Noble. I just finished City of the Gods...it was great! So much happy shippiness...and I finished Barque of Heaven which had some really nice team togetherness, though some of the tasks seemed a bit predictable. Have you read either of those yet?

Comment

ya know....it's been too long

Bekki's 'Running With Scissors' Quiz

1. What is Sam's favourite animal?
            2. If Sam and Jack went on a holiday to any planet, what planet would it be?
            3. Sam's cooking dinner. What is she making?
            4. Jack's doing the 'housework'. What is he actually doing?
            5. Jack's taking Sam out. Where are they going?

Ooh - full of hypotheticals today

ENJOY

( there may be a picspam run later...just warning you now )
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              We're getting all our stuff together now. We're sending it off in Aug (I believe).

Question: Should I print the sigs onto postcards and send them from here in Montana? Or do we each send our own postcard during the appointed week? Which is easier?

It might be dicey getting postcards from over-seas to Vancouver in the correct time frame, is what I'm thinking. But that's just how I feel about it...what do you think?
              That's something I've been wondering about. I think, if you are happy to do it, you could send in the ones from the Shippers who are outside the US, stating which country each is from, while the US Shippers send in their own, so as to have them coming from all over the States. Does that make sense?

Originally posted by Mary-Jane View Post
              Heehee I don't even try to make my friends understand anymore.
              They eventually came to the realisation that I'm an idiot and laugh at random things for no apparent reason...

Completely off topic...but kind of related:

In AoT. The whole macaroon scene. About the macaroons, it may be just me but aren't macaroons generally white? Just thought I'd throw that out there...
              Depends who baked them

Comment

Jumbly bumbly rumbly boo!

I've got a big squishy hug for you!!! *huggles Jumble*

hmm...that was odd...

...and I don't actually have anything else to say...

*runs away*
                sigpic

Comment

Ooh - full of hypotheticals today

ENJOY

( there may be a picspam run later...just warning you now )
                  I can only answer #2. There's a nice little tropical planet out there, where the beaches go on forever. This I remember clearly.

She stole my line...
                  Hey, you weren't here to say it...

I'm really just posting to show of my new sig. I made art for each of the next three chapters of my story, to inspire me to write.
                  sigpic

Comment

1. My first thought was 'Furling' Lol! Then 'Penguin'
                    2. One where Daniel couldn't interrupt them.
                    3. Something simple, followed by large servings of blue and red jello.
                    4. Ironing, because he knows Sam hates doing it.
                    5. Definitely not to an old folks tea dance

Comment

1. Well Sam looks like an owl....but would most probably like dogs the best heehee.
                      2. Naboo. It's a really pretty planet......it has lots of rolling hills for Jack and Sam to frolic across.
                      3. It's a BBQ. Mmmm seafood BBQ. Drooooll
                      4. Not a lot. Perhaps dusting the phone. Mmm they don't like to be disturbed much.....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolatequeen View Post
                        I can only answer #2. There's a nice little tropical planet out there, where the beaches go on forever. This I remember clearly.

She stole my line...
                        Hey, you weren't here to say it...

I'm really just posting to show of my new sig. I made art for each of the next three chapters of my story, to inspire me to write.
                        Lovely sig CQ

You mean, change the past to one where they actually talk to each other?

Jumbly bumbly rumbly boo!

I've got a big squishy hug for you!!! *huggles Jumble*

hmm...that was odd...

...and I don't actually have anything else to say...

*runs away*
                        ROFL! *squishy hugs Bekki*

Comment

Oh my 5. disappeared....

5. Underwater World.
                          Hahaha no reason. I think selfishly it's more I want to go there right now!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble65 View Post
                            Lovely sig CQ

You mean, change the past to one where they actually talk to each other?

ROFL! *squishy hugs Bekki*
                            Thank you!

Well... you'll just have to wait to read the next chapter, won't you? Oy, I know... so bad of me to be teasing with a chapter that's... not even half written. If I could get started, it would go pretty quickly though. Does that count for anything?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mary-Jane View Post
                              Oh my 5. disappeared....

5. Underwater World.
                              Hahaha no reason. I think selfishly it's more I want to go there right now!
                              HAHAHAHAHH!!!

Oh man - i wish Jack took Sam to underwater world...

thats actually magnificent!

I wanna go there now...I havent been since i was about 5
                              sigpic

Comment

HAHAHAHAHH!!!

Oh man - i wish Jack took Sam to underwater world...

thats actually magnificent!

I wanna go there now...I havent been since i was about 5
                                Haha I know! That's my happy place. My friend's boyfriend swam with the sharks last week. Me so jealous!!

Yeah Sam would totally love it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X