Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Melissa...you're so good about posting everyone else's posting milestones...

Congratulations sg1-fanintn on 10,200 posts!

Turn about is fair play!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post

Turn about is fair play!
      Wow!! You rock, Melissa!!Congrats!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        LOL!!!

Here is that poem I did...
        Spoiler:
        Around our computers we huddle and pray
        that Jack and Sam will be together someday.
        We analyze each touch, look, and smile--
        The shippiest moments on DVDs we compile.
        When someone says “Grace” five kisses are posted;
        Our friends and family think our brains are toasted.
        We really miss Jack, we all agree,
        and seeing him on the screen makes us SQUEE!
        Videos we make and fictions we write,
        in which our Ship Family delights.
        We “talk” a lot, every single day
        and we hate to think of being away.
        We wait for resolution, perhaps a big honkin' kiss--
        and if we don't get one, we'll really be pi****!
        So proudly I say, I am truly obsessed
        (in case you haven't already guessed).
        I don't know if I had a point to this rhyme,
        so I 'll say good-bye until next time.
        I loved this before...and I love it now!

We've missed your poems, luvnjack!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
          Mala does phenomenal work!
          Indeed!!!!

I must go to bed now

(((((family))))))

'nite

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
            Wow! That's fantastic! Excellent bit of Photoshopping there! Well done!

And on that note I think it's time to make some Zee's...I mean Zed's...Argh, you know what I mean. G'Night all and thanks for another great day in your company!
            wrong thread Still confused about the Zed and Zee's eh And about the fact that Amanda is Canadian eh... eh... eh... ehhhhh

On a totally different note, I will be able to at least spend some hours of Valenship here although I will probably be cleaning
            And I figured this year I should do something special, something that involves every shipper who wants to join in so... first I thought to do a together fanfiction but then some of us aren't comfortable with writing, or like me don't really write well and stuff so...I thought what is the thing we do the best....yes post pictures so...I thought if everyone provide me with 1 (and only 1!!! picture) I'll make an icon of every pic I get.

So shippers, now it is all to you... give me one pic a person (but make the pics big enough of good enough quality so I can make nice icons out of it...)

And if I can ask nicely; make a list. the first one post her pictures + nickname and the second one, undoes the IMG tabs and post her pictures after it + nickname and so we continue...

THANK YOU!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
              wrong thread Still confused about the Zed and Zee's eh And about the fact that Amanda is Canadian eh... eh... eh... ehhhhh

On a totally different note, I will be able to at least spend some hours of Valenship here although I will probably be cleaning
              And I figured this year I should do something special, something that involves every shipper who wants to join in so... first I thought to do a together fanfiction but then some of us aren't comfortable with writing, or like me don't really write well and stuff so...I thought what is the thing we do the best....yes post pictures so...I thought if everyone provide me with 1 (and only 1!!! picture) I'll make an icon of every pic I get.

So shippers, now it is all to you... give me one pic a person (but make the pics big enough of good enough quality so I can make nice icons out of it...)

And if I can ask nicely; make a list. the first one post her pictures + nickname and the second one, undoes the IMG tabs and post her pictures after it + nickname and so we continue...

THANK YOU!!!!
              Oh, fun! This I can do. Now just let me find the most angsty picture I can!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                Oh, fun! This I can do. Now just let me find the most angsty picture I can!
                LOL...finding isn't the problem...choosing is!
                sigpic

Comment

Turn about is fair play!
                  Wow!! You rock, Melissa!!Congrats!
                  Awwwww...thanks, y'all!

Comment

THANK YOU!!!!
                    Here's mine:

sigpic

Comment

I will be able to at least spend some hours of Valenship here although I will probably be cleaning

THANK YOU!!!!
                      That's a good idea, Eve! And I'm glad you'll be able to be here at least part of the time!

List of Pictures:

luvnjack: http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a.../image2247.jpg

sg-1fanintn:

Obviously, only the S/J portion of the pic is important!

Gotta go! Bedtime!!! Three-day weekend over. Back to work tomorrow!

lll
                      Sweet Dreams, Ship Family!!!

Comment

Think I'll sign off! See y'all later!
                        sigpic

Comment

List of Pictures:

sg-1fanintn: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...JTouch-web.jpg

AstraPerAspera:

Thanks, Eve!
                          sigpic

Comment

Jenn, excellent points, as always! Boy, it's good to see you again! (Good to see everyone again.) Hard to imagine that two such accomplished, wonderful people couldn't see their own value, but I agree that is what complicated things (a lot). And, although I'll get objects thrown at me more saying it, Carrie and P....P...Peee...He Who Must Not Be Named were important to the evolution and growth of both Sam and Jack.
                            Yup how much I hate don't like those two...they were nessesary to let them come together in the end! Ah...life is weird!

There is hope for you yet! I love the fluff! I occasionally visit the Angst Cavern (boy, you guys have really been digging in there!), but I'm usually just too darn happy playing in fluff and diving in the gutter. Mmmm....gutter....*manages to refrain*.
                            Gutter...isn't it a lovely place Can't go outta it anymore!

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                            Just goes to prove you shouldn't waste time worrying about things that haven't happened yet...and may or may NOT happen.

Just sayin'.

* Smilie by Mala
                            SQUEEEEE I love that smiley Mala is really good

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                            Fluff...flangst...angst... It doesn't matter which way I look at it, I'm sure I'll have nothing for Valenship. When it comes to ideas and inspiration, I've got nuthin'!

Now, I'm gonna go find some food...and hope it tastes like food. *hates being sick*
                            *hugs* Jena you really really have to get better...NOW

And don't mind what you make for valenship...your presence is already good enough

Also I still have problems with seeing certain pictures atm...stupid internet will not load everything...atleast I can signatures and most pictures again
                            sigpic

Comment

(apparently I can see them if I just have the url link and open them in another window)

List of Pictures:

AstraPerAspera:
                              http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...era/cap516.jpg

Starlover1990:

(Hey...you couldn't have expected another picture of me...)

And Thanks Eve, cool idea
                              sigpic

Comment

Turn about is fair play!
                                Adding my

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                                (apparently I can see them if I just have the
                                url link and open them in another window)

List of Pictures:

AstraPerAspera:
                                http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...era/cap516.jpg

Starlover1990:
                                http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...aatjes/3aa.jpg

(Hey...you couldn't have expected another picture of me...)

And Thanks Eve, cool idea
                                starflight:

Thanks, Eve! I hope the quality is okay.

Thanks, sueKay!

Thanks, Mala!

Comment

Working...
                                X