X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
    LOL!!!!!!!!

guess not.....and I drink tea too.....sometimes herbal...sometimes "Tea, Earl Grey, hot".....
    How about this...I don't like coffee or tea anyway you dish it out. I'm strange...I know.
    Originally posted by VastlySuperiorStuff View Post
    I'd like at least a BHK, wouldn't you?
    Oh, yessssssssss.

Ok, bed. Really. Bye!

Comment

your accent is lovely...and so are you....you'll have the guys beatin' down your door before ya know it....

next time....lose the technobabble....

I used to have a TI-83 programmable graphing calculator for which I'd written a simple program to convert between different temperatures and had even included support for the Rankine temperature scale......I do not have that graphing calculator anymore.....oh well...
      Hehe, that book is written for the layman... it's more a history book. Want me to grab my physics text?
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by VastlySuperiorStuff View Post
        Hey shippers! Guess what? I happened to be reading the GW review on Reunion and Jack's picture is mentioned in both the analysis and in the transcript (that was a real shocker). I can't remember who wrote the two pieces but it was nice to see, sometimes I don't see eye-to-eye with people who review these episodes, especially when it comes to the ship.
        hey, you're right. great!

(also checked to see if the same certain references from 'trio' were still in the analysis section on gateworld. )

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
          Happy Birthday
          Pittsburghgirl
          Accckkkkk! I missed Rosemary's birthday???? How did that happen?

Here's a Happy Birthday pic selected with Rosemary in mind. It contains her favorite couple...and her other fave character from SG-1:

Happy (Belated) Birthday, pittsburghgirl!!!

* Nighty-night, all! Back to work in the morning!

Comment

What? Is no one a complete Starbucks addict? I have to have some every. day. Frappuccino, Latte, Coffee - anything! Sometimes more than once!!

I'm addicted to coffee - and caffine kind of by default, unfortunately. But I LOVE the taste. Ohhhh so yummy.
            sigpic

You ended that sentence with a preposition! You *******!!

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot_Jackie View Post
              My first caption! =D I swear, it all came from the first pic! And lemme warn y'all in advance: this ain't clean. XD

Jack: Oh yeah. Carter never saw that coming.

George: Never saw what coming?
              Jack: Nothin'.

Sam: He... didn't grab my six.

Jacob: Excuse me? Isn't that a good thing?
              Sam: Hohhhh yeah! A very good thing.
              Jacob: ... What did he grab?

Sam: Uh..... My ten and two, the smug *******.

ROFL!!!!!!

Originally posted by Seahen View Post

Jack: Hmmm, going through the gate, better grab Carter's six for good luck...

Jack: Come on puppeteer! Work with me here! Right arm a little to the right...

Comment

Evening shippers! Everyone down south have a good thanksgiving?

LOL!!!!!!!!

guess not.....and I drink tea too.....sometimes herbal...sometimes "Tea, Earl Grey, hot".....
                *gasp* Not a coffee drinker? *panics*

But you made a ST reference, so I forgive you.

I swear if I ever had decaf I would shrivel up and die. Caffeine keeps me alive.
                Too cool for a signature.

Comment

I like to drink decafe tea at night. Unless I have some hot-buttered rum batter.

"Tea, Chia Spice, hot" <-- can you see Jean-Luc saying that!
                  Haha! I can absolutely picture him saying that I recently rediscovered tea. I have been drinking Earl Grey. I sometimes drink some of my mum's herbal ones and I love chai lattes

I drink my coffee black, strong and without sugar. My teachers used to tell me I was too young to drink it like that
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot_Jackie View Post
                    What? Is no one a complete Starbucks addict? I have to have some every. day. Frappuccino, Latte, Coffee - anything! Sometimes more than once!!

I'm addicted to coffee - and caffine kind of by default, unfortunately. But I LOVE the taste. Ohhhh so yummy.
                    I'm from Seattle, you do the math.

Although, I'm fine with just plain ol' coffee. I try to save the mochas/lattes etc for special occasions. Gotta keep my girlish figure.

Comment

Originally posted by hbt123 View Post
                      Evening shippers! Everyone down south have a good thanksgiving?

*gasp* Not a coffee drinker? *panics*

But you made a ST reference, so I forgive you.

I swear if I ever had decaf I would shrivel up and die. Caffeine keeps me alive.
                      oh I drink coffee...just not straight up or not usually as a latte (though sometimes I'll drink one of I need something with stronger coffee flavor)....usually only as a mocha or cappucino

tea is OK too.....and Earl Grey does have caffeine....unless it's decaffeinated....cuz Earl Grey is not an herbal....it's black tea (which is usually caffeinated) with bergamot....it's herbal teas that are caffeine free by nature.....but they're good too...esp. if you're sick

Comment

I like to drink decafe tea at night. Unless I have some hot-buttered rum batter.

"Tea, Chia Spice, hot" <-- can you see Jean-Luc saying that!
                        hot buttered rum batter....that sounds good....how do ya make it?

and one latte I do like to drink a lot (one without coffee in it) is Starbucks pumpkin spice chai latte...thogh it is a tad strong on the ginger.....I can usually feel it trying to eat away at my throat lining cuz they use so much ginger in it...*rolleyes*

Comment

I'm from Seattle, you do the math.

Although, I'm fine with just plain ol' coffee. I try to save the mochas/lattes etc for special occasions. Gotta keep my girlish figure.
                          you do know that you can have them make you a mocha with nonfat milk and no whipped cream right? (that's how I have my mocha)

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                            Haha! I can absolutely picture him saying that I recently rediscovered tea. I have been drinking Earl Grey. I sometimes drink some of my mum's herbal ones and I love chai lattes

I drink my coffee black, strong and without sugar. My teachers used to tell me I was too young to drink it like that
                            yech...I can't take coffee like that....even if I put the whole bowlful of sugar in it it still tastes yucky like that....I gotta have chocolate in my coffee....
                            Last edited by mad_gater; 25 November 2007, 08:38 PM.

Comment

hot buttered rum batter....that sounds good....how do ya make it?

and one latte I do like to drink a lot (one without coffee in it) is Starbucks pumpkin spice chai latte...thogh it is a tad strong on the ginger.....I can usually feel it trying to eat away at my throat lining cuz they use so much ginger in it...*rolleyes*
                              This is the recipe I use. It makes a lot of batter, but since it's mainly brown sugar and butter, it lasts a long time.

Spoiler:
                              1 lb brown sugar
                              1/2 lb salted butter
                              1 tsp ground nutmeg
                              1 tsp ground cinnamon
                              1 tsp ground cloves
                              1 tsp ground cardamom
                              1 tsp vanilla

Blend all ingredients in a food processer or mixer and store in the fridge or freezer. To make a drink add a shot of good dark rum along with 1 or 2 tbl spoons of batter to a mug of very hot water. Serve in irish coffee cup.

EDIT:
                              you do know that you can have them make you a mocha with nonfat milk and no whipped cream right? (that's how I have my mocha)
                              Yeah, but it costs the same as 1/2 of coffee beans. Regular coffee good.

And Pumpkin Spice Latte is second only to gingerbread. Mmmm...

EDIT 2: I meant 1/2 POUND of coffee beans. Hope that makes sense now...
                              Last edited by Seahen; 25 November 2007, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post

I like chai lattes too......vanilla spice is one of my favorites....along with pumpkin spice....and I love the holiday herbal teas Celestial Seasonings has come out with.....the gingerbread and eggnog ones sound good

Comment

Working...
                                X